Celsion Corporation (CLSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLSN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CLSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.35% of US stocks.
- CLSN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 105 days.
- CLSN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.12% of US stocks).
CLSN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 60.01, Celsion CORP has a higher such ratio than 96.57% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CLSN is more volatile than 99.83% of stocks we're observing.
- Celsion CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -156.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Celsion CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HTBX, ABEO, HRTX, NVCN, and QUIK.
- Visit CLSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.celsion.com.
CLSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLSN's price/sales ratio is 4731.58% higher, now standing at 183.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CLSN's price/sales ratio has gone down 15949.7.
- CLSN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLSN.
CLSN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -59.85%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.3%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 21.92%.
The table below shows CLSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLSN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.08% of graded US stocks.
- CLSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.009 -- ranking 397th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AWH, DRRX, and KDMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLSN.
The table below shows CLSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.42||52-week high||$23.25|
|Prev. close||$2.36||52-week low||$2.23|
|Day high||$2.46||Avg. volume||218,136|
|50-day MA||$3.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.93||Market Cap||17.18M|
Celsion Corporation (CLSN) Company Bio
Celsion Corporation focuses on the development and commercialization of directed chemotherapy, DNA-mediated immunotherapy, and RNA based therapy products for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLSN Latest Social Stream
View Full CLSN Social Stream
Latest CLSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Celsion CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLSN as an investment opportunity.
Celsion Reports Data Safety Monitoring Board Unanimous Recommendation to Continue Dosing Patients in the Phase II Portion of the OVATION 2 Study with GEN-1 in Advanced Ovarian Cancer
OVATION 2 Study is Over 75% Enrolled; Full Enrollment Expected by Mid-2022 Novel Gene-Mediated Immunotherapy is Safe and Demonstrates an Acceptable Risk/Benefit When Administered Over a Six-Month Period LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celsion Corporation (NASDAQ: CLSN), a clinical-stage company focused on DNA-based immunotherapy and next-generation vaccines, today announced that following a pre-planned interim safety review of 81 as treated patients randomized in the Phase
Celsion Corporation Advances Proof of Concept to Non-human Primate Challenge Study Against SARS-CoV-2 with In-Process Vaccine Candidate
Preclinical results demonstrate safe and efficient immune response with vaccine development showing promise of neutralizing activity for a range of variants LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J., Jan. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celsion Corporation (NASDAQ: CLSN), a clinical-stage development company focused on DNA-based immunotherapy and next-generation DNA-based vaccines, announces it has engaged BIOQUAL, Inc., a preclinical testing contract research organization, to conduct a non-human primate (NHP) challenge
Celsion (CLSN) has priced and closed its registered direct offering of convertible redeemable preferred stock.The company entered into a securities purchase agreement with
Celsion Corporation Announces Pricing of $30 Million Registered Direct Offerings of Convertible Redeemable Preferred Stock
LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celsion Corporation (NASDAQ: CLSN), a clinical-stage development company focused on DNA-based immunotherapy and next-generation vaccines, today announced the closing of its previously announced registered direct offering with certain institutional investors to purchase 50,000 shares of Series A convertible redeemable preferred stock and 50,000 shares of Series B convertible redeemable preferred stock. Each share of Series A and Series B pref
State Street Corp bought a new position in shares of Celsion Co. (NASDAQ:CLSN) in the 2nd quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The institutional investor bought 214,568 shares of the biotechnology companys stock, valued at approximately $273,000. A number of other hedge funds and other institutional investors have also added to or reduced their stakes in the 
CLSN Price Returns