Celsion Corporation (CLSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLSN POWR Grades
- CLSN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.53% of US stocks.
- CLSN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- CLSN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CLSN Stock Summary
- CLSN's price/sales ratio is 181.77; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.69% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Celsion CORP's share price is greater than that of 93.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Celsion CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.64%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Celsion CORP are PDFS, DSPG, ABEO, PXLW, and BLI.
- Visit CLSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.celsion.com.
CLSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLSN's price/sales ratio is 4731.58% higher, now standing at 183.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CLSN's price/sales ratio has gone down 15949.7.
- CLSN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLSN.
CLSN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.61%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.14%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 0%.
The table below shows CLSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLSN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.36% of graded US stocks.
- CLSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.009 -- ranking 394th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AWH, KDMN, and ACAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLSN.
The table below shows CLSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.03||52-week high||$3.48|
|Prev. close||$1.05||52-week low||$0.43|
|Day high||$1.03||Avg. volume||7,932,512|
|50-day MA||$1.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.27||Market Cap||89.15M|
Celsion Corporation (CLSN) Company Bio
Celsion Corporation focuses on the development and commercialization of directed chemotherapy, DNA-mediated immunotherapy, and RNA based therapy products for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLSN Latest Social Stream
View Full CLSN Social Stream
Latest CLSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Celsion CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLSN as an investment opportunity.
Celsion (CLSN) announces data from pre-clinical studies for its investigational vaccine platform as a potential treatment for COVID-19.
Celsion Corporation (NASDAQ: CLSN) has announced results from preclinical in vivo studies of its next-generation PLACCINE DNA vaccine platform. Data showed that the vaccine candidate produced antibodies and cytotoxic T-cell response specific to the spike antigen of SARS-CoV-2 in animal models. The antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 spike antigen prevented the infection of cultured cells in a viral neutralization assay. The production of antibodies predicts the ability of PLACCINE to protect against SA
Celsion Reports T-cell and B-cell Response from In Vivo Studies with its PLACCINE DNA Vaccine Platform
Results Indicate Induction of Adaptive Immune Response Against SARS-CoV-2 Company Plans Additional Development Work to Further Optimize its Vaccine Platform Through Vector Compositions, Delivery Route, Dosing and Dosing Frequency, and Use of Molecular Adjuvant LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J., Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celsion Corporation (NASDAQ: CLSN), a clinical-stage company focused on DNA-based immunotherapy and next-generation vaccines, today announced results from preclinical in vivo studies
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' When we think about how risky a company...
Strong Balance Sheet Supports Focus in Immuno-Oncology and on Next-Generation Vaccine InitiativeConference Call Begins Today at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J., Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celsion Corporation (NASDAQ: CLSN), a clinical-stage drug-development company focused on DNA-based immunotherapy and next-generation vaccines, today announced financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021, and provided an update on clinical development programs with GEN-1
CLSN Price Returns