Clorox Company (The) (CLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.39% of US stocks.
- CLX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- CLX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.88% of US stocks).
CLX Stock Summary
- Clorox Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.91% of US listed stocks.
- Clorox Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Clorox Co's share price is greater than that of just 5.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Clorox Co, a group of peers worth examining would be K, IT, CFG, CDW, and RF.
- CLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clorox Co's official web site, go to www.thecloroxcompany.com.
CLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$181.32||52-week high||$239.87|
|Prev. close||$182.63||52-week low||$176.73|
|Day high||$184.43||Avg. volume||1,677,451|
|50-day MA||$188.60||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$202.69||Market Cap||22.55B|
Clorox Company (The) (CLX) Company Bio
Clorox manufactures and markets consumer and professional products worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Cleaning, Household, Lifestyle, and International. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Oakland, California.
CLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Clorox Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Clorox Co ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CLX, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 13 -- which is good for besting 75.83% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector with positive cash flow).
- CLX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLX Latest Social Stream
View Full CLX Social Stream
Latest CLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clorox Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLX as an investment opportunity.
Pine-Sol has launched the Pine-Sole, a limited-edition collectible sneaker designed for brand superfans by fashion designer, creative director and artist Vashtie Kola. The sneaker's sale is a continuation of Pine-Sol's commitment to driving support for Black women entrepreneurs.
Some of your favorite consumer brands want more of your money because of surging inflation.
The Honest Company (HNST) is creating a new generation of all-natural, all-organic, healthy cleaning, household, and consumer products.
TheStreet's weekly guide to upgrades, downgrades and price-target changes includes Tilray, Peloton, Clorox and Roku.
Clorox is now the official cleaning and disinfecting product partner of the National Hockey League under terms of a multiyear North American partnership revealed Thursday. The puck drops on the pact with the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs, which are set to begin later this month, and it includes marketing and product integrations in support of…
CLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|