Clorox Company (The) (CLX): Price and Financial Metrics
CLX Stock Summary
- Clorox Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.29% of US listed stocks.
- CLX's went public 35.2 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Clorox Co's share price is greater than that of merely 6.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STE, AMCR, COO, CSL, and CPB.
- CLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clorox Co's official web site, go to www.thecloroxcompany.com.
CLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$184.34||52-week high||$239.87|
|Prev. close||$178.17||52-week low||$156.68|
|Day high||$184.39||Avg. volume||1,911,839|
|50-day MA||$194.92||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$209.23||Market Cap||23.19B|
Clorox Company (The) (CLX) Company Bio
Clorox manufactures and markets consumer and professional products worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Cleaning, Household, Lifestyle, and International. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Oakland, California.
CLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Clorox Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Clorox Co ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Clorox Co, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 16.78; that's higher than 82.32% of US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector that have positive free cash flow.
- CLX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 29.48% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLX Latest Social Stream
View Full CLX Social Stream
Latest CLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clorox Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLX as an investment opportunity.
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) today announced it is teaming with The Clorox Company as the exclusive provider of disinfectant and hand sanitizing products for guest use at more than 20 MGM Resorts properties in Las Vegas and across the United States. As the "Official Guest Disinfectant and Hand Sanitizer Brand of MGM Resorts," Clorox®, one of the most trusted brands in cleaning, will supply disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer throughout guest-accessible areas of the company's properties in support of MGM Resorts' industry-leading Seven-Point Safety Plan.
Organic Personal Care and Cosmetic Products Market 2021| by Industry Analysis, Research, Share, Growth, Sales, Trends, Supply, Forecast To 2027- Arbonne International, Clorox, Amway India, Yves Rocher, Oriflame, Loreal
Overview The market survey report published on the Organic Personal Care and Cosmetic Products market is a comprehensive study of the market trends and current market scenario. The analysis conducted on the market studies the key trends that determine the market
Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous and Brian Cheung discuss how companies are cutting costs amid inflation.
Earnings calls have cast a light on inflationary pressures in products ranging from wings to cleaning products. But will inflation run away?
Recently, Oil-Dri Corporation of America (ODC) showed up in my investment screener. The main thing my screener looks at companies that pay a dividend, have a ROA above 5 and a ROE above 10. I think that this microcap is undervalued by 14.2% and will be a good investment in...
CLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CLXWant to see what other sources are saying about Clorox Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!