Clorox Company (The) (CLX): Price and Financial Metrics
CLX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CLX is 11.19 -- better than 97.17% of US stocks.
- CLX's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CLX is more volatile than just 3.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Clorox Co are COO, SNN, TFX, CE, and CSL.
- CLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clorox Co's official web site, go to www.thecloroxcompany.com.
CLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$159.96||52-week high||$166.90|
|Prev. close||$158.28||52-week low||$143.58|
|Day high||$162.17||Avg. volume||940,467|
|50-day MA||$151.85||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$153.55||Market Cap||20.08B|
Clorox Company (The) (CLX) Company Bio
Clorox manufactures and markets consumer and professional products worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Cleaning, Household, Lifestyle, and International. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Oakland, California.
CLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Clorox Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Clorox Co ranked in the 33st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CLX, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 11.35; that's higher than 73.58% of US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector that have positive free cash flow.
- CLX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.62% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|