Clorox Company (The) (CLX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CLX has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 84.44% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CLX has less volatility in its price than 92.98% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, CLX generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 83.09% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CLX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DHR, ITW, PRI, PBF and CMCO.
CLX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CLX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1037.6% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Clorox Co are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, CLX has a beta lower than 99.25% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CLX's provides a return of 1037.6% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 98.43% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CLX Dividend Chart
CLX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|