Clorox Company (The) (CLX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, CLX has issued more dividends than 84.43% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CLX has less fluctuation in its price than 84.57% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CLX's price: BKI, DG, GHG, UHT and WPC.
CLX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CLX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1034.23% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Clorox Co are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, CLX has a beta lower than 99.26% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Clorox Co's estimated return of 1034.23% surpasses about 98.64% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CLX Dividend Chart
CLX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|