CME Group Inc. CI A (CME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CME POWR Grades
- CME scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CME is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CME ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CME Stock Summary
- CME has a higher market value than 96.5% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $62,279,408,433.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CME GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 98.76% of US stocks.
- CME's price/sales ratio is 12.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CME, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CM, VEL, BBDC, CIM, and TWO.
- CME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CME GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.cmegroup.com.
CME Valuation Summary
- CME's EV/EBIT ratio is 56.4; this is 394.74% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CME's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CME.
CME Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -54.42%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -8.2%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 27.04%.
The table below shows CME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CME has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.61% of graded US stocks.
- CME's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 320th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CGBD, WELL, and FCRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CME.
The table below shows CME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$176.63||52-week high||$256.94|
|Prev. close||$177.90||52-week low||$166.58|
|Day high||$177.90||Avg. volume||1,685,504|
|50-day MA||$174.38||Dividend yield||2.26%|
|200-day MA||$202.99||Market Cap||63.54B|
CME Group Inc. CI A (CME) Company Bio
CME Group Inc. (Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Chicago Board of Trade, New York Mercantile Exchange, The Commodity Exchange) is an American global markets company. It is the world's largest financial derivatives exchange, and trades in asset classes that include agricultural products, currencies, energy, interest rates, metals, stock indexes and cryptocurrencies futures. The company offers futures contracts and options on futures using its CME Globex trading platforms, fixed income trading via BrokerTec and foreign exchange trading on the EBS platform. In addition, it operates a central counterparty clearing provider, CME Clearing. With a range of pre- and post-trade products and services underpinning the entire lifecycle of a trade, CME Group also offers optimization and reconciliation services through TriOptima, and trade processing services through Traiana. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CME Latest Social Stream
View Full CME Social Stream
Latest CME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CME GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CME as an investment opportunity.
Over the past year, many CME Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:CME ) insiders sold a significant stake in the company which may have...
CME (CME) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
A compelling product portfolio, global presence, focus on over-the-counter clearing services and effective capital deployment poise CME Group (CME) for growth.
Many CME Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:CME ) insiders ditched their stock over the past year, which may be of interest to the...
‘You’re an absolute fraud’: CME Group CEO says he called out Sam Bankman-Fried the first time he met him, months before FTX’s collapse
CME Group CEO Terry Duffy said he called Sam Bankman-Fried a "absolute fraud" in March. "Right away my suspicions were up," Duffy told CNBC on Tuesday. Bankman-Fried stepped down as CEO and FTX filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy on November 11. Terry Duffy, the chief executive of CME Group, said the first time he met Sam Bankman-Fried he called him out as a fraud. "Right away my suspicions were up," Duffy told CNBC on Tuesday, after he initially recounted his meeting with Bankman-Fried last week on the "On the Tape" podcast. "And then when I met with [Bankman-Fried], I knew right away this a joke, this is absolutely going nowhere." Before his meeting with Bankman-Fried, Duffy said he met with the head of the Commodities Futures Trading Commission to ask why it was considering Bankman-Fried...
CME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|