CME Group Inc. - (CME): Price and Financial Metrics
CME Stock Summary
- Cme Group Inc's market capitalization of $73,467,759,793 is ahead of 97.24% of US-listed equities.
- CME's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,009.99 -- higher than 95.3% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cme Group Inc is higher than it is for about 96.34% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cme Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPGI, TMUS, PNC, BNS, and CB.
- CME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cme Group Inc's official web site, go to www.cmegroup.com.
CME Stock Price Chart More Charts
CME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$206.86||52-week high||$224.91|
|Prev. close||$207.15||52-week low||$161.05|
|Day high||$208.60||Avg. volume||1,327,292|
|50-day MA||$203.88||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$200.38||Market Cap||74.13B|
CME Group Inc. - (CME) Company Bio
CME Group operates contract markets for the trading of futures and options on futures contracts worldwide. It offers a range of products for trading and/or clearing across various asset classes, based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural commodities, and metals. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.