CME Group Inc. CI A (CME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CME POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CME ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- CME's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CME's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.13% of US stocks).
CME Stock Summary
- CME GROUP INC's market capitalization of $66,026,323,333 is ahead of 96.85% of US-listed equities.
- CME's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 778.43 -- higher than 96.26% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CME GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 98.65% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CME GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CM, ACRE, NAVI, WHF, and CMTG.
- Visit CME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cmegroup.com.
CME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CME's EV/EBIT ratio is 409.17% higher, now standing at 55.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CME's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CME.
CME Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.64%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -33.86%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 52.34%.
The table below shows CME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CME has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.61% of graded US stocks.
- CME's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 320th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CGBD, WELL, and FCRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CME.
The table below shows CME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CME Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CME, see our CME price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$221.47||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
CME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$188.93||52-week high||$247.01|
|Prev. close||$187.05||52-week low||$166.54|
|Day high||$189.09||Avg. volume||1,938,374|
|50-day MA||$182.06||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$185.39||Market Cap||67.96B|
CME Group Inc. CI A (CME) Company Bio
CME Group Inc. (Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Chicago Board of Trade, New York Mercantile Exchange, The Commodity Exchange) is an American global markets company. It is the world's largest financial derivatives exchange, and trades in asset classes that include agricultural products, currencies, energy, interest rates, metals, stock indexes and cryptocurrencies futures. The company offers futures contracts and options on futures using its CME Globex trading platforms, fixed income trading via BrokerTec and foreign exchange trading on the EBS platform. In addition, it operates a central counterparty clearing provider, CME Clearing. With a range of pre- and post-trade products and services underpinning the entire lifecycle of a trade, CME Group also offers optimization and reconciliation services through TriOptima, and trade processing services through Traiana. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CME Latest Social Stream
View Full CME Social Stream
Latest CME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CME GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CME as an investment opportunity.
11 Best Cryptocurrency Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds
In this article, we discuss 11 best cryptocurrency stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Cryptocurrency Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. The world of cryptocurrency is familiar with unpredictability. Previously, we reported that in May 2021, the value of […]
2 Stocks That Could Benefit From Banking Sector Struggles
Recent market volatility has been especially harsh on bank stocks. Generally speaking, Repetto expects that trading volumes across asset classes will remain elevated for some time. Taken together, “exchanges and trading companies could be one of the few (if not the only) sub sector of financials that will benefit from the events of the last 7 trading days,” Repetto wrote.
Micro E-mini Equity Index Futures Surpass 2 Billion Contracts Traded
CME Group, the world's leading derivatives marketplace, today announced that Micro E-mini Equity Index futures surpassed 2 billion contracts traded across all four indices on March 14.
CME Group Announces First Trades of Molybdenum Oxide (Platts) Futures
CME Group, the world's leading derivatives marketplace, today announced the first trades of Molybdenum Oxide (Platts) futures. A total of 90 contracts were traded on March 13, 2023, with open interest extending out to February 2024.
CME Group Hits Daily Trading Volume Record of More Than 66 Million Contracts
CME Group, the world's leading derivatives marketplace, today reported its highest daily volume on record, with 66,250,862 contracts traded on March 13. This follows the company's fourth highest daily volume on March 10, when 56,433,765 contracts traded.
CME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMEWant to do more research on Cme Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cme Group Inc (CME) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cme Group Inc (CME) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cme Group Inc (CME) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...