CME Group Inc. - (CME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CME POWR Grades
- CME scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.26% of US stocks.
- CME's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CME's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.29% of US stocks).
CME Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $69,485,714,348, Cme Group Inc has a greater market value than 96.3% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cme Group Inc is higher than it is for about 98.63% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CME is more volatile than only 7.09% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CME, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLX, BBDC, NAVI, ACRE, and WHF.
- Visit CME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cmegroup.com.
CME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CME's price/earnings ratio is 237.27% higher, now standing at 37.1.
- Over the past 228 months, CME's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.4.
- CME's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 54.9 over the prior 228 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CME.
CME Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 16.9%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -11.43%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 88.15%.
The table below shows CME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CME has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.26% of graded US stocks.
- CME's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 316th of 457 Trading stocks.
- LRFC, DEI, and APTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CME.
The table below shows CME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$198.01||52-week high||$221.82|
|Prev. close||$193.48||52-week low||$146.89|
|Day high||$198.54||Avg. volume||1,449,153|
|50-day MA||$201.59||Dividend yield||1.82%|
|200-day MA||$201.96||Market Cap||71.11B|
CME Group Inc. - (CME) Company Bio
CME Group operates contract markets for the trading of futures and options on futures contracts worldwide. It offers a range of products for trading and/or clearing across various asset classes, based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural commodities, and metals. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CME Latest Social Stream
View Full CME Social Stream
Latest CME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cme Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CME as an investment opportunity.
CME Groups flash data for gold futures markets noted open interest shrank for the third session in a row on Tuesday, this time by nearly 4.6K contrac
In light of advanced prints from CME Group for natural gas futures markets, open interest decreased for the fourth consecutive session on Tuesday, thi
CME Group, which runs several leading derivatives exchanges, announced the launch of the derivatives industrys first-ever Sustainable Clearing service on Sept. 27.© Shutterstock This new service will help market participants track and report on how their hedging activities are advancing their sustainability goals. Sustainable derivatives encompass both the trading of products such as carbon offsets,  The post CME Group to launch sustainable clearing service for derivatives industry appeared first on Financial Regulation News .
CME Launches Sustainable Clearing Service Enabling Clients to Track and Report on ESG Progress Through Hedging
Leading derivatives marketplace CME Group announced the launch of a Sustainable Clearing service, the first-ever for the derivatives industry, enabling market participants to track and report on how their hedging activities utilizing sustainable derivatives for products such as carbon offsets, battery metals, and bioenergy, as well as interest rate and foreign exchange futures for sustainable  The post CME Launches Sustainable Clearing Service Enabling Clients to Track and Report on ESG Progress Through Hedging appeared first on ESG Today .
CME Group has announced the launch of the first derivatives sustainable clearing service. The post CME launches sustainable derivatives clearing first appeared on ESG Investing .
CME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|