CME Group Inc. - (CME): Price and Financial Metrics
CME Stock Summary
- CME has a market capitalization of $73,807,781,207 -- more than approximately 96.67% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 5,349.04, Cme Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.25% of US stocks.
- For CME, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.14% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cme Group Inc are BNS, SC, LBRDA, CCI, and GS.
- CME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cme Group Inc's official web site, go to www.cmegroup.com.
CME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$206.12||52-week high||$216.75|
|Prev. close||$205.59||52-week low||$146.89|
|Day high||$206.93||Avg. volume||1,744,786|
|50-day MA||$202.63||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$180.08||Market Cap||74.00B|
CME Group Inc. - (CME) Company Bio
CME Group operates contract markets for the trading of futures and options on futures contracts worldwide. It offers a range of products for trading and/or clearing across various asset classes, based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural commodities, and metals. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
CME Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cme Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cme Group Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cme Group Inc, consider:
- 45% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 14.31% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Cme Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.36% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 0% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CME Latest Social Stream
View Full CME Social Stream
Latest CME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cme Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CME as an investment opportunity.
CME Group Inc (NASDAQ: CME ) does not plan to launch a futures product based on Dogecoin (DOGE), The Block reported Sunday. What Happened: The Chicago-based operator of markets confirmed that it had no plans to launch such a product after a news-centric Twitter account broke news to the contrary earlier, people familiar with the matter told the Block. Tweet From First Squawk — A Twitter a Global Financial News Squawk Service A trading executive told the Block that no one from the CME had updated them on the product — … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Every investor in CME Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:CME ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Generally...
CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) is a total cash cow. One of the world's largest exchanges for derivatives trading, CME pays an annual dividend yielding 1.8% but has also paid a special dividend at least once every year since 2012. For 2020, that special dividend was an extra $2.50 per share, boosting the stock's trailing 12-month yield to nearly 3%.
While Ethereum continues to carve out a significant place in the crypto market, the price of ETH will continue to reach new highs.
CME Group’s advanced prints for Natural Gas futures markets noted open interest shrunk by just 19 contracts on Wednesday, clinching the sixth consecut
CME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMEWant to do more research on Cme Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!