CME Group Inc. CI A (CME): Price and Financial Metrics
CME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$219.78||52-week high||$223.80|
|Prev. close||$219.54||52-week low||$166.54|
|Day high||$223.80||Avg. volume||1,568,583|
|50-day MA||$212.41||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$195.67||Market Cap||79.12B|
CME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CME POWR Grades
- CME scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.36% of US stocks.
- CME's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CME's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.86% of US stocks).
CME Stock Summary
- CME GROUP INC's market capitalization of $78,157,673,149 is ahead of 97.18% of US-listed equities.
- For CME, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.18% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.62, CME GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than 93.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CME GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CM, CP, GS, ENB, and RC.
- Visit CME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cmegroup.com.
CME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CME's EV/EBIT ratio is 275.93% higher, now standing at 40.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CME's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CME.
CME Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.64%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -33.86%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 52.34%.
The table below shows CME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CME has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.61% of graded US stocks.
- CME's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 320th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CGBD, WELL, and FCRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CME.
The table below shows CME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CME Group Inc. CI A (CME) Company Bio
CME Group Inc. (Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Chicago Board of Trade, New York Mercantile Exchange, The Commodity Exchange) is an American global markets company. It is the world's largest financial derivatives exchange, and trades in asset classes that include agricultural products, currencies, energy, interest rates, metals, stock indexes and cryptocurrencies futures. The company offers futures contracts and options on futures using its CME Globex trading platforms, fixed income trading via BrokerTec and foreign exchange trading on the EBS platform. In addition, it operates a central counterparty clearing provider, CME Clearing. With a range of pre- and post-trade products and services underpinning the entire lifecycle of a trade, CME Group also offers optimization and reconciliation services through TriOptima, and trade processing services through Traiana. (Source:Wikipedia)
CME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CME Latest Social Stream
View Full CME Social Stream
Latest CME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CME GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CME as an investment opportunity.
CME Group and LPGA Announce Two-Year Extension of CME Group Tour Championship with Increased $11 Million Purse and Record $4 Million First-Place Prize
The Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) and CME Group, the world's leading derivatives marketplace, today announced an extension of the CME Group Tour Championship and the season-long Race to the CME Globe through 2025. This two-year title sponsorship agreement will bring exciting new opportunities for women's golf starting in 2024, with an enhanced total purse of $11 million, including a record $4 million first-place prize, and $1 million for the runner-up. Additionally, as part of an e
Hopes are rising that a spot bitcoin ETF will be approved soon. The question is, will exchange-traded funds for other cryptocurrencies follow?
CME Group Inc., the world's leading derivatives marketplace, today declared a fourth-quarter dividend of $1.10 per share. The dividend is payable December 28, 2023, to shareholders of record as of December 8, 2023.
CME Group, the world's leading derivatives marketplace, today announced that trading in its new Micro Henry Hub futures has surpassed 50,000 contracts since launching on November 6, 2023.
On November 6, 2023, Director Dennis Suskind sold 1500 shares of CME Group Inc (NASDAQ:CME). This move comes amidst a year where the insider has sold a total of 1500 shares and purchased none.
CME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|