CME Group Inc. CI A (CME) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CME has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 93.94% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CME has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.02, ranking above 7.55% stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CME has returned $2,129,900,000 US dollars -- more than 92.7% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CME that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WEN, PRPL, MRTN, PINC and K.
CME Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CME, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 75.88% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CME, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Cme Group Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 21.4% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 74.95% of companies in the same revenue class.
CME Dividend Chart
CME Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CME Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CME||CME Group Inc. CI A||2.25%|
|2||CBOE||Cboe Global Markets Inc.||1.58%|
|3||ICE||Intercontinental Exchange Inc.||1.39%|
|4||DBOEY||Deutsche Boerse AG ADR||1.18%|
|6||MKTX||MarketAxess Holdings Inc.||1.02%|
|7||FUTU||Futu Holdings Ltd. ADR||0.00%|
|8||SPXCY||Singapore Exchange Limited||0.00%|
|9||JPXGY||Japan Exchange Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||LNSTY||London Stock Exchange Group plc||0.00%|
|12||HKXCY||Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited||0.00%|