CME Group Inc. - (CME) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CME has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 94.07% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CME has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.02, ranking above 9.19% stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CME has returned $2,129,900,000 US dollars -- more than 92.74% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CME's price: MOMO, BLL, GECC, VERX and CPB.
CME Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CME, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 5.47% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CME, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Cme Group Inc offers a higher dividend yield than only 24.95% of them.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, CME is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 25.96% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Cme Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 78.98% of them.
CME Dividend Chart
CME Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CME Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CME||CME Group Inc. -||1.67%|
|2||CBOE||Cboe Global Markets, Inc.||1.48%|
|4||DBOEY||Deutsche Börse AG||1.20%|
|5||ICE||Intercontinental Exchange Inc.||1.18%|
|6||MKTX||MarketAxess Holdings, Inc.||0.58%|
|7||FUTU||Futu Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|8||SPXCY||Singapore Exchange Limited||0.00%|
|9||JPXGY||Japan Exchange Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||LNSTY||London Stock Exchange Group plc||0.00%|
|12||HKXCY||Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited||0.00%|