CME Group Inc. - (CME) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CME has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 93.93% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CME's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PHG, HBI, CIZN, GILD and FPI.
CME Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Cme Group Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 6.8%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cme Group Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, CME provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 21.36% such stocks.
- Cme Group Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than merely 24.18% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Cme Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 80.64% of them.
CME Dividend Chart
CME Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CME Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CME||CME Group Inc. -||2.02%|
|2||CBOE||Cboe Global Markets, Inc.||1.92%|
|4||ICE||Intercontinental Exchange Inc.||1.18%|
|5||MKTX||MarketAxess Holdings, Inc.||0.50%|