Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG): Price and Financial Metrics
CMG Stock Summary
- CMG has a market capitalization of $24,045,353,028 -- more than approximately 91.57% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 77.63, Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.55% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CMG is currently 36.21, higher than 89.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRSK, INFO, CPRT, TRU, and CDW.
- CMG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc's official web site, go to www.chipotle.com.
CMG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$869.71||52-week high||$887.60|
|Prev. close||$879.84||52-week low||$519.09|
|Day high||$885.00||Avg. volume||320,763|
|50-day MA||$825.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$778.43||Market Cap||24.17B|
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) Company Bio
Chipotle Mexican Grill develops and operates fast-casual and fresh Mexican food restaurants. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Denver, Colorado.