Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG): Price and Financial Metrics
CMG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,895,600,511, Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc has a greater market value than 90.77% of US stocks.
- CMG's current price/earnings ratio is 67.46, which is higher than 90.32% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CMG is currently 31.46, higher than 88.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRSK, INFO, TRU, CBRE, and MKTX.
- Visit CMG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chipotle.com.
CMG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$815.32||52-week high||$857.90|
|Prev. close||$811.20||52-week low||$383.20|
|Day high||$818.95||Avg. volume||562,283|
|50-day MA||$794.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$753.38||Market Cap||22.66B|
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) Company Bio
Chipotle Mexican Grill develops and operates fast-casual and fresh Mexican food restaurants. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Denver, Colorado.