Costamare Inc. (CMRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMRE POWR Grades
- CMRE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMRE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- CMRE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
CMRE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.29, COSTAMARE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 2.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for COSTAMARE INC is higher than just 7.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for COSTAMARE INC is higher than it is for about 94.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COSTAMARE INC are GTN, WSR, MPLN, FRT, and HHC.
- CMRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COSTAMARE INC's official web site, go to www.costamare.com.
CMRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CMRE's price/earnings ratio is 88.24% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 147 months, CMRE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMRE.
CMRE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3341.43%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.92%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 100.78%.
The table below shows CMRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.26% of graded US stocks.
- CMRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.171 -- ranking 108th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SINO, OSG, and LPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMRE.
The table below shows CMRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.01||52-week high||$18.01|
|Prev. close||$9.01||52-week low||$8.55|
|Day high||$9.08||Avg. volume||838,446|
|50-day MA||$9.49||Dividend yield||5.11%|
|200-day MA||$12.14||Market Cap||1.10B|
Costamare Inc. (CMRE) Company Bio
Costamare Inc. provides worldwide marine transportation services by chartering its container vessels to the liner operators under long, medium and short-term time charters. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMRE Latest Social Stream
View Full CMRE Social Stream
Latest CMRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COSTAMARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMRE as an investment opportunity.
MONACO, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Following its strategic decision to enter the dry bulk sector at an opportune time in the cycle, Costamare Inc. (“Costamare” or the “Company”) has proceeded to establish a new dry bulk operating platform with a team of experienced professionals, who will join Costamare in investing in the new venture. The new venture will charter-in/out dry bulk vessels, enter into contracts of affreightment and utilize hedging solutions, including, forward freight agree
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Ideally, a...
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Costamare (CMRE). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
Costamare ( NYSE:CMRE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$289.5m (up 34% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Costamare (CMRE) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
CMRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|