Costamare Inc. $0.0001 par value (CMRE): Price and Financial Metrics
CMRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Costamare Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Costamare Inc is higher than it is for about 89.33% of US stocks.
- Costamare Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Costamare Inc are NVGS, GLOG, GASS, TRTN, and SRG.
- Visit CMRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.costamare.com.
CMRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.97||52-week high||$10.43|
|Prev. close||$9.61||52-week low||$3.16|
|Day high||$10.19||Avg. volume||774,383|
|50-day MA||$8.77||Dividend yield||4.16%|
|200-day MA||$6.47||Market Cap||1.21B|
Costamare Inc. $0.0001 par value (CMRE) Company Bio
Costamare Inc. provides worldwide marine transportation services by chartering its container vessels to the liner operators under long, medium and short-term time charters. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Athens, Greece.
CMRE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CMRE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Costamare Inc ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 14.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Costamare Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.84 years, is -0.04% -- higher than only 19.43% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 42% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 13.37% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 22.06% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CMRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMRE Latest Social Stream
View Full CMRE Social Stream
Latest CMRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Costamare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMRE as an investment opportunity.
Tanker spot rates are horrible. Rates for gas carriers have fallen off a cliff. Only container shipping is booming. But you wouldn't know that by looking at ocean shipping stocks. Across every shipping sector, stocks are up double digits in February. "Shipping stocks have been on a tear for the past several weeks," said Clarksons Platou Securities analyst Omar Nokta during a Capital Link-sponsored virtual event on Tuesday. "We've gotten used to seeing pockets [of activity] for tankers or pockets for dry bulk. But we haven't seen this type of interest across the board in a while," said Nokta. Since the beginning of this month, dry bulk stocks of Safe Bulkers (NYSE: SB ), Eagle Bulk (NASDAQ: EGLE ), Golden Ocean (NASDAQ: GOGL ) and Star Bulk (NYSE: SBLK ) are up 61%, 48%, 36% and 35%, res...
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for February 10th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for February 8th
The following slide deck was published by Costamare Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Costamare, Inc. (CMRE) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 2, 2021 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Gregory Zikos – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Liam Garrity-Rokous – Citi Ben Nolan – Stifel Presentation Operator Thank you for standing by, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Costamare Inc. Conference...
CMRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMREWant to do more research on Costamare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!