Costamare Inc. (CMRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMRE POWR Grades
- CMRE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMRE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CMRE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
CMRE Stock Summary
- CMRE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,558.24 -- higher than 98.73% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CMRE's current price/earnings ratio is 102.97, which is higher than 91.74% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Costamare Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Costamare Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LANC, MBWM, XYL, RJF, and BWXT.
- Visit CMRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.costamare.com.
CMRE Valuation Summary
- CMRE's price/earnings ratio is 105; this is 236% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CMRE's price/sales ratio has moved up $1.2 over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMRE.
CMRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.00||52-week high||$12.11|
|Prev. close||$11.51||52-week low||$4.48|
|Day high||$12.11||Avg. volume||673,437|
|50-day MA||$10.44||Dividend yield||3.33%|
|200-day MA||$8.35||Market Cap||1.47B|
Costamare Inc. (CMRE) Company Bio
Costamare Inc. provides worldwide marine transportation services by chartering its container vessels to the liner operators under long, medium and short-term time charters. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Athens, Greece.
CMRE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Costamare Inc. To summarize, we found that Costamare Inc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Costamare Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 44% of its capital from equity, and 56% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 11.88% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.59 years, is -0.04% -- higher than just 18.07% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Costamare Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CMRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMRE Latest Social Stream
View Full CMRE Social Stream
Latest CMRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Costamare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMRE as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best shipping stocks that pay dividends. You can skip our detailed discussion on the merits of dividend investing and go to the 5 Best Shipping Stocks that Pay Dividends. The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on a variety of businesses including the global […]
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Costamare Inc. (CMRE) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call June 1, 2021 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Gregory Zikos – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Chris Wetherbee – Citigroup Ben Nolan – Stifel Presentation Operator Thank you for standing by ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Costamare Inc. Conference...
On June 1, Costamare will release figures for Q1. Wall Street analysts expect Costamare will be reporting earnings per share of $0.281. Watch Costamare stock price move in real-time ahead here. On June 1, Costamare…
Costamare Inc. Sets the Date for Its First Quarter 2021 Results Release, Conference Call and Webcast
Earnings Release: Tuesday, June 1, 2021, Before Market OpensConference Call and Webcast: Tuesday, June 1, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. ET MONACO, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Costamare Inc. (NYSE:CMRE), announced today that it will release its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 before the market opens in New York on Tuesday, June 1, 2021. Conference Call Details: On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. ET, Costamare’s management team will hold a conference call to discuss the financial results. Participants should dial into the call 10 minutes before the scheduled time using the following numbers: 1-844-887-9405 (from the US), 0808-238-9064 (from the UK) or +1-412-317-9258 (from outside the US). Please quote "Costamare". A replay of the conference call will be available until Ju...
CMRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|