Costamare Inc. $0.0001 par value (CMRE): Price and Financial Metrics
CMRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Costamare Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CMRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.45% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Costamare Inc comes in at -21.4%, a number that bests only 9.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Costamare Inc are STAY, WPG, GMLP, INN, and TK.
- Visit CMRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.costamare.com.
CMRE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.66||52-week high||$10.85|
|Prev. close||$7.54||52-week low||$4.85|
|Day high||$7.70||Avg. volume||1,066,239|
|50-day MA||$9.04||Dividend yield||5.22%|
|200-day MA||$6.88||Market Cap||905.28M|
Costamare Inc. $0.0001 par value (CMRE) Company Bio
Costamare Inc. provides worldwide marine transportation services by chartering its container vessels to the liner operators under long, medium and short-term time charters. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Athens, Greece.
CMRE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CMRE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Costamare Inc ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Costamare Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 34. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 10.5% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.01 years comes in at -0.5%; that's greater than only 1.92% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|