Costamare Inc. (CMRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMRE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CMRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.42% of US stocks.
- CMRE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CMRE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
CMRE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.43, Costamare Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 7.08% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Costamare Inc is higher than it is for about 95.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Costamare Inc is reporting a growth rate of 371.29%; that's higher than 94.07% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Costamare Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ADC, AMC, GTN, AIV, and NS.
- CMRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Costamare Inc's official web site, go to www.costamare.com.
CMRE Valuation Summary
- CMRE's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 6.06% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 132 months, CMRE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.8.
- Over the past 132 months, CMRE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMRE.
CMRE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.35%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -41.37%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 122.02%.
The table below shows CMRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.26% of graded US stocks.
- CMRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.171 -- ranking 108th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SINO, OSG, and LPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMRE.
The table below shows CMRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.81||52-week high||$18.01|
|Prev. close||$12.10||52-week low||$9.64|
|Day high||$12.03||Avg. volume||975,464|
|50-day MA||$13.36||Dividend yield||3.8%|
|200-day MA||$13.83||Market Cap||1.46B|
Costamare Inc. (CMRE) Company Bio
Costamare Inc. provides worldwide marine transportation services by chartering its container vessels to the liner operators under long, medium and short-term time charters. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMRE Latest Social Stream
View Full CMRE Social Stream
Latest CMRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Costamare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMRE as an investment opportunity.
Air Lease (AL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 49.40% and 11.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Here is how Costamare (CMRE) and Textainer Group (TGH) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
The Rising Profits Estimates screen reveals hot stocks to watch, such as Costamare, Ares Management and Steris.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Costamare (CMRE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CMRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|