Costamare Inc. (CMRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMRE POWR Grades
- CMRE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.03% of US stocks.
- CMRE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- CMRE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 41.79% of US stocks).
CMRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Costamare Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CMRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.41% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 56.59%, Costamare Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.36% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Costamare Inc are HIW, BRX, ADC, AHH, and DAC.
- CMRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Costamare Inc's official web site, go to www.costamare.com.
CMRE Valuation Summary
- CMRE's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 6.06% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 132 months, CMRE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.8.
- Over the past 132 months, CMRE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMRE.
CMRE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -21.57%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 2.8%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -88.56%.
The table below shows CMRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.68% of graded US stocks.
- CMRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.154 -- ranking 118th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- LSTR, SINO, and DSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMRE.
The table below shows CMRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.22||52-week high||$16.72|
|Prev. close||$16.52||52-week low||$4.97|
|Day high||$16.72||Avg. volume||689,000|
|50-day MA||$12.47||Dividend yield||2.78%|
|200-day MA||$10.44||Market Cap||2.00B|
Costamare Inc. (CMRE) Company Bio
Costamare Inc. provides worldwide marine transportation services by chartering its container vessels to the liner operators under long, medium and short-term time charters. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMRE Latest Social Stream
View Full CMRE Social Stream
Latest CMRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Costamare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMRE as an investment opportunity.
Is (CMRE) Outperforming Other Transportation Stocks This Year?
When you buy shares in a company, there is always a risk that the price drops to zero. On the other hand, if you find a...
Costamare's (CMRE) ability to reward its shareholders through dividend payments even in these turbulent times is commendable.
Investors target stocks that are witnessing a bullish run. Actually, stocks seeing price strength like VRTV, GRIN, CMRE, PPC and CSV have a high chance of carrying the momentum forward.
Costamare (CMRE) closed the most recent trading day at $14.65, moving +1.88% from the previous trading session.
CMRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|