Costamare Inc. $0.0001 par value (CMRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for CMRE has a compound average growth rate of 329.52%, which is higher than 97.22% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CMRE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GSHD, VHI, ADTN, TAL and SFUN.
CMRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CMRE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 49.77% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Costamare Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, CMRE provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 96.31% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Costamare Inc's expected return of 49.77% is higher than 88.02% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Costamare Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 88.02% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Costamare Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 6.43% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CMRE Dividend Chart
CMRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|