Costamare Inc. $0.0001 par value (CMRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CMRE has less fluctuation in its price than just 12.93% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CMRE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PNW, CORR, TRNO, PGR and ADC.
CMRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CMRE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 17.57%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Costamare Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, CMRE provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 94.69% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 17.57%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 88.5% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CMRE has a discount rate lower than 88.5% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Costamare Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 4.92% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CMRE Dividend Chart
CMRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|