Costamare Inc. $0.0001 par value (CMRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for CMRE has a compound average growth rate of 329.52%, which is higher than 97.5% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CMRE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MFGP, VIOT, COP, COLD and GEL.
CMRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CMRE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 29.71%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CMRE, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, CMRE provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 94.98% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Costamare Inc's expected return of 29.71% is higher than 89.95% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CMRE has a discount rate lower than 89.95% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, CMRE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 4.92% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CMRE Dividend Chart
CMRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|