CMS Energy Corporation (CMS): Price and Financial Metrics
CMS Stock Summary
- CMS's went public 33.96 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Cms Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cms Energy Corp is higher than it is for about 94.18% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cms Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AEE, AGR, HCP, CNP, and WPC.
- Visit CMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cmsenergy.com.
CMS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.44||52-week high||$65.31|
|Prev. close||$61.28||52-week low||$47.63|
|Day high||$61.64||Avg. volume||2,032,801|
|50-day MA||$62.40||Dividend yield||2.5%|
|200-day MA||$59.02||Market Cap||17.44B|
CMS Energy Corporation (CMS) Company Bio
CMS Energy engages in the generation, purchase, distribution, and sale of electricity to residential, commercial, and various industrial customers in Michigan. The company's gas utility operations include the purchase, transmission, storage, distribution and sale of natural gas. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Jackson, Michigan.