CMS Energy Corporation (CMS): Price and Financial Metrics
CMS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cms Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CMS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.15% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CMS is more volatile than only 1.54% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cms Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LNT, AWK, DTE, ESS, and O.
- Visit CMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cmsenergy.com.
CMS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.55||52-week high||$69.17|
|Prev. close||$56.86||52-week low||$46.03|
|Day high||$56.73||Avg. volume||2,688,612|
|50-day MA||$63.49||Dividend yield||2.99%|
|200-day MA||$62.09||Market Cap||15.50B|
CMS Energy Corporation (CMS) Company Bio
CMS Energy engages in the generation, purchase, distribution, and sale of electricity to residential, commercial, and various industrial customers in Michigan. The company's gas utility operations include the purchase, transmission, storage, distribution and sale of natural gas. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Jackson, Michigan.