CMS Energy Corporation (CMS): Price and Financial Metrics
CMS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cms Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CMS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.66% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CMS is more volatile than merely 2.64% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cms Energy Corp are EMRAF, WEC, LNT, PEG, and NJR.
- CMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cms Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.cmsenergy.com.
CMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.54||52-week high||$67.98|
|Prev. close||$55.37||52-week low||$46.03|
|Day high||$55.56||Avg. volume||1,952,305|
|50-day MA||$57.09||Dividend yield||3.14%|
|200-day MA||$60.24||Market Cap||16.05B|
CMS Energy Corporation (CMS) Company Bio
CMS Energy engages in the generation, purchase, distribution, and sale of electricity to residential, commercial, and various industrial customers in Michigan. The company's gas utility operations include the purchase, transmission, storage, distribution and sale of natural gas. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Jackson, Michigan.
CMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMS Latest Social Stream
View Full CMS Social Stream
Latest CMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cms Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMS as an investment opportunity.
OGE Energy's (OGE) fourth-quarter GAAP earnings of 27 cents per share come in higher than earnings of 18 cents in the year-ago quarter
The Board of Directors of Consumers Energy, the principal subsidiary of CMS Energy, has declared a quarterly dividend on the utility's preferred stock.
Consumers Energy announced it began ownership of 166-megawatt Crescent Wind which began producing clean, renewable energy today for residents and businesses in Michigan.
Consumers Energy Foundation Announces $50,000 of Support for Michigan's Small Towns in Put Your Town on the Map Competition
The Consumers Energy Foundation is bringing back a competition to provide $50,000 for big ideas in Michigan's small towns.
Duke Energy's (DUK) fourth-quarter 2020 adjusted earnings improve 13.2% year over year, driven by increased investments in electric and gas utilities and new renewable projects placed in service.
CMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMSWant to see what other sources are saying about Cms Energy Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!