CMS Energy Corporation (CMS): Price and Financial Metrics
CMS Stock Summary
- Cms Energy Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.54% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Cms Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CMS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.74% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LNT, AWK, CNP, AGR, and EMRAF.
- CMS's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Cms Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.cmsenergy.com.
CMS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMS Price/Volume Stats
CMS Energy Corporation (CMS) Company Bio
CMS Energy engages in the generation, purchase, distribution, and sale of electricity to residential, commercial, and various industrial customers in Michigan. The company's gas utility operations include the purchase, transmission, storage, distribution and sale of natural gas. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Jackson, Michigan.