CMS Energy Corporation (CMS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CMS has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 5.52% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CMS has less fluctuation in its price than 96.94% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, CMS generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 3.72% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CMS's price: SJM, GROW, WST, OBCI and HTLD.
CMS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Cms Energy Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 9.94% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cms Energy Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, Cms Energy Corp offers a higher dividend yield than merely 23.53% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Cms Energy Corp than it is for 85.29% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
CMS Dividend Chart
CMS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|