CMS Energy Corporation (CMS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CMS's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 4.13% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CMS has less fluctuation in its price than 93.19% of stocks we're observing.
- CMS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 5.62% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CMS's price: CC, ANAT, CBT, ALL and KKR.
CMS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Cms Energy Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 35.11% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cms Energy Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Cms Energy Corp than it is for 85.92% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
- CMS's market cap of approximately $17 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 78.58% of them.
CMS Dividend Chart
CMS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|