CMS Energy Corporation (CMS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CMS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.83% -- which is higher than about 97.11% stocks we're looking at.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CMS has less volatility in its price than 96.46% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, CMS generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 3.31% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CMS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LMRK, OFC, SRCE, ARCC and IBCP.
CMS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CMS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 30.43%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cms Energy Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In terms of opportunity, CMS's provides a return of 30.43% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 76.57% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for CMS than it is for 84.51% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
CMS Dividend Chart
CMS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|