CNA Financial Corporation (CNA): Price and Financial Metrics
CNA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,106,779,410, Cna Financial Corp has a greater market value than 83.97% of US stocks.
- CNA's went public 35.18 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Cna Financial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GL, SJR, FRFHF, FANG, and ATH.
- CNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cna Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.cna.com.
CNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.22||52-week high||$46.23|
|Prev. close||$44.61||52-week low||$25.18|
|Day high||$44.97||Avg. volume||231,424|
|50-day MA||$40.40||Dividend yield||3.41%|
|200-day MA||$34.23||Market Cap||11.73B|
CNA Financial Corporation (CNA) Company Bio
CNA Financial provides commercial property and casualty insurance products primarily in the United States. It operates through Specialty, Commercial, International, Life & Group Non-Core, and Corporate & Other Non-Core segments. The company was founded in 1853 and is based in Chicago, Illinois
CNA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CNA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cna Financial Corp ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 45.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cna Financial Corp ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 81.43% of its sector Financial Services.
- Cna Financial Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 18.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CNA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 18.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNA Latest Social Stream
View Full CNA Social Stream
Latest CNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cna Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNA as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by CNA Financial Corporation in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
CNA Financial (CNA) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
CNA Financial (NYSE:CNA) released its quarterly earnings results on Sunday. The insurance provider reported $1.23 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.99 by $0.24, MarketWatch Earnings reports. CNA Financial had a return on equity of 5.75% and a net margin of 5.41%. During the same quarter in the prior […]
CNA Financial (CNA): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.23 beats by $0.23; GAAP EPS of $1.42 beats by $0.42.Net written premiums of $1.95B (+11.4% Y/Y) misses by $30M.Press Release...
CNA Financial Announces Q4 2020 Net Income Of $1.42 Per Share And Core Income Of $1.23 Per Share; Full Year 2020 Net Income Of $2.53 Per Share And Core Income Of $2.70 Per Share
CHICAGO, Feb. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Fourth Quarter Net income was $387 million versus $273 million in the prior year quarter; core income was a record $335 million versus $265 million in the prior year quarter. The P&C combined ratio was 93.5% compared with 95.6% in the prior year…
CNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNAWant to do more research on Cna Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!