CNA Financial Corporation (CNA): Price and Financial Metrics
CNA Stock Summary
- CNA's went public 33.96 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Cna Financial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CNA is more volatile than just 7.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cna Financial Corp are CLR, SSL, ATO, ATH, and PNW.
- CNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cna Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.cna.com.
CNA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.84||52-week high||$50.47|
|Prev. close||$43.83||52-week low||$41.49|
|Day high||$43.95||Avg. volume||212,844|
|50-day MA||$45.24||Dividend yield||3.19%|
|200-day MA||$45.98||Market Cap||11.90B|
CNA Financial Corporation (CNA) Company Bio
CNA Financial provides commercial property and casualty insurance products primarily in the United States. It operates through Specialty, Commercial, International, Life & Group Non-Core, and Corporate & Other Non-Core segments. The company was founded in 1853 and is based in Chicago, Illinois