CNA Financial Corporation (CNA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, CNA has issued more dividends than 90.39% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CNA reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.49% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CNA has returned $945,000,000 US dollars, more than 87.47% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CNA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: POWI, PSN, HE, TEO and AEM.
CNA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CNA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 157.89%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CNA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 10 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 81.24% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CNA's provides a return of 157.89% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 90.77% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Cna Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 67.39% of them.
CNA Dividend Chart
CNA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|