CNA Financial Corporation (CNA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CNA has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 90.18% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CNA reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.77% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CNA has returned $941,000,000 US dollars -- more than 87.46% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CNA's price: GOLF, VRSK, MGIC, SWKS and FDX.
CNA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CNA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 203.41% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CNA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 8 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 4.86 is greater than 80.72% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CNA's provides a return of 203.41% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 90.38% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, CNA's equity discount rate is less than 68.85% of those stocks.
CNA Dividend Chart
CNA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|