CNA Financial Corporation (CNA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CNA reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.85% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CNA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SQFT, SBAC, BAP, PINC and NWFL.
CNA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CNA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 80.45% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cna Financial Corp are:
- Given its market cap of around 12 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 3.39 is greater than 81.57% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Cna Financial Corp's expected return of 80.45% is higher than 82.48% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CNA has a discount rate lower than 82.48% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, CNA boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 14.37% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CNA Dividend Chart
CNA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|