CNA Financial Corp. (CNA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CNA reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.85% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CNA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SQFT, SBAC, BAP, PINC and NWFL.
CNA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CNA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 125.02% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cna Financial Corp are:
- Given its market cap of around 13 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 79.07% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 125.02%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 77.04% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CNA has a discount rate lower than 77.04% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Cna Financial Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 12.05% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CNA Dividend Chart
CNA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CNA Dividends vs. Peers
CNA's dividend yield currently ranks #34 of 86 vs. its peers in the Insurance - Property & Casualty category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CNA dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Cna Financial Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Cna Financial Corp Common Stock (CNA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cna Financial Corp (CNA) - Dividend Investor
Cna Financial Corp (CNA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha