CONMED Corporation (CNMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNMD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CNMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.89% of US stocks.
- CNMD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CNMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.56% of US stocks).
CNMD Stock Summary
- CNMD's current price/earnings ratio is 70.49, which is higher than 89.73% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CONMED Corp is higher than 86.44% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of CONMED Corp's share price is greater than that of only 14.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CONMED Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be EPC, KAMN, DOGZ, IAC, and NVT.
- Visit CNMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conmed.com.
CNMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CNMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 54.61% higher, now standing at 45.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CNMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 31.9.
- CNMD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 45.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNMD.
CNMD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 11.65%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.1%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 17.66%.
The table below shows CNMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNMD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.31% of graded US stocks.
- CNMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.564 -- ranking 77th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- OSUR, MMSI, and BSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNMD.
The table below shows CNMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.99||52-week high||$159.11|
|Prev. close||$115.60||52-week low||$107.08|
|Day high||$117.13||Avg. volume||276,148|
|50-day MA||$133.73||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$136.72||Market Cap||3.42B|
CONMED Corporation (CNMD) Company Bio
CONMED Corporation is a medical technology company that provides surgical devices and equipment for minimally invasive procedures. The Company's products are used by surgeons and physicians in a variety of specialties, including orthopedics, general surgery, gynecology, neurosurgery, and gastroenterology. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Utica, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNMD Latest Social Stream
View Full CNMD Social Stream
Latest CNMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONMED Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNMD as an investment opportunity.
Conmed (CNMD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
HSIC vs. CNMD: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Naperville, IL, based Investment company Calamos Wealth Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Bloomberg Convertible Securities ETF, iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF, iShares MSCI ACWI Ex US Index Fund, Broadcom Inc, Boeing Co, sells PayPal Holdings Inc, Vonage Holdings Corp, ServiceNow Inc, BTC iShares MSCI EAFE Min Vol Factor ETF, Southwest Airlines Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Calamos Wealth Management Llc.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
CONMED Corporation (NYSE: CNMD ) reported Q4 FY21 adjusted EPS of $1.07 , compared to $0.84 a year ago, and better than the consensus of $1.06. Sales for the quarter rose 8.4% Y/Y to $273.97 million, missing the consensus of $278.76 … Full story available on Benzinga.com
CNMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|