CONMED Corporation (CNMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNMD POWR Grades
- CNMD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- CNMD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CNMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
CNMD Stock Summary
- CNMD's went public 31.23 years ago, making it older than 84.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CNMD's current price/earnings ratio is 288.97, which is higher than 97.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CONMED Corp is higher than 90.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CONMED Corp are KMT, EVI, AIR, CATO, and CVGW.
- CNMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CONMED Corp's official web site, go to www.conmed.com.
CNMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$136.99||52-week high||$146.95|
|Prev. close||$136.25||52-week low||$65.74|
|Day high||$137.25||Avg. volume||276,034|
|50-day MA||$136.47||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$111.45||Market Cap||3.99B|
CONMED Corporation (CNMD) Company Bio
CONMED Corporation is a medical technology company that provides surgical devices and equipment for minimally invasive procedures. The Company's products are used by surgeons and physicians in a variety of specialties, including orthopedics, general surgery, gynecology, neurosurgery, and gastroenterology. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Utica, New York.
CNMD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for CONMED Corp. To summarize, we found that CONMED Corp ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CNMD, they are:
- CONMED Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 70.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CONMED Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 67.94% of stocks in its sector (Healthcare).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNMD Latest Social Stream
View Full CNMD Social Stream
Latest CNMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONMED Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNMD as an investment opportunity.
Meniscal Repair Systems Market Overview, Top Players Analysis, Business Development Strategies and Sales Revenue 2027 | Arthrex Inc., Arcuro Medical, BIOTEK, CONMED Corporation, Ceterix Orthopaedics
Allied Market Research (USA, Oregon, Portland) Published Latest Report titled, Meniscal Repair Systems Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2020-2027. This market research study determines the increase in changes and the aspects which are likely to have an impact on
Emerging Trends in Minimally Invasive Gastrointestinal Surgical Systems Industry: Market Estimation 2021-2031 and Company Profiles: B. Braun Melsungen AG, Conmed Corporation, Karl Storz SE & Co. KG, Medtronic plc, Olympus Corporation, Stryker Corporation, and more
AllTheResearchs Global Minimally Invasive Gastrointestinal Surgical Systems Market Strategic recommendations, Trends, Segmentation, Use case Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, Global and Regional Forecast (to 2026) report provides an overview of the market size of Minimally Invasive Gastrointestinal Surgical Systems for the regions United States, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan, etc. Based on the 
Surgical Sutures Market Key Data Points Necessary for Effective Strategies | B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG, BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION, CONMED CORPORATION, DEMETECH CORPORATION, HEALTHIUM MEDTECH, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, and more
AllTheResearchs Global Surgical Sutures Market Strategic recommendations, Trends, Segmentation, Use case Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, Global and Regional Forecast (to 2026) report provides an overview of the market size of Surgical Sutures for the regions United States, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan, etc. Based on the Surgical Sutures industrial chain, this report 
Growth Drivers of Surgical Equipment Market: Industry Insights and Forecast 2021-2027 by B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG, BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION, CONMED CORPORATION, COUSIN-BIOTECH, ENTRHAL MEDICAL GMBH, FUHRMANN GmbH, and more
AllTheResearchs Global Surgical Equipment Market Strategic recommendations, Trends, Segmentation, Use case Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, Global and Regional Forecast (to 2026) report provides an overview of the market size of Surgical Equipment for the regions United States, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan, etc. Based on the Surgical Equipment industrial chain, this report 
Align Technology's (ALGN) iTero Workflow 2.0 software and iTero Element 5D Imaging system auto-upload functionality to drive innovation in digital orthodontics and restorative dentistry.
CNMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|