CONMED Corporation (CNMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNMD POWR Grades
- CNMD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- CNMD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CNMD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
CNMD Stock Summary
- CNMD's went public 32.53 years ago, making it older than 85.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CNMD is currently 32.8, higher than 86.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CNMD has reported earnings growth of -102.32%, putting it ahead of just 15.23% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASUR, REZI, TRVG, PTPI, and LXFR.
- Visit CNMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conmed.com.
CNMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CNMD's price/earnings ratio is 212.24% lower, now standing at -22.
- Over the past 243 months, CNMD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 40.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNMD.
CNMD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.79%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.22%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 403.03%.
The table below shows CNMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNMD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.31% of graded US stocks.
- CNMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.564 -- ranking 77th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- OSUR, MMSI, and BSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNMD.
The table below shows CNMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.17||52-week high||$159.11|
|Prev. close||$81.99||52-week low||$77.09|
|Day high||$83.66||Avg. volume||363,213|
|50-day MA||$93.83||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$119.02||Market Cap||2.44B|
CONMED Corporation (CNMD) Company Bio
CONMED Corporation is a medical technology company that provides surgical devices and equipment for minimally invasive procedures. The Company's products are used by surgeons and physicians in a variety of specialties, including orthopedics, general surgery, gynecology, neurosurgery, and gastroenterology. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Utica, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNMD Latest Social Stream
View Full CNMD Social Stream
Latest CNMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONMED CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNMD as an investment opportunity.
Investors continue to be optimistic about CONMED (CNMD) owing to its broad product spectrum.
CONMED Corporation to Participate in a Fireside Chat at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference
LARGO, Fla., September 06, 2022--CONMED Corporation (NYSE: CNMD) today announced that Curt R. Hartman, Chair of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer, and Todd W. Garner, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the 20th Annual Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference at 5:15 p.m. ET on Tuesday, September 13, 2022.
PDCO vs. CNMD: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
CONMED Corporation ( NYSE:CNMD ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.20 per share on the 5th of October...
LARGO, Fla., August 11, 2022--CONMED Corporation (NYSE: CNMD) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share, payable on October 5, 2022 to all shareholders of record as of September 15, 2022.
CNMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|