CONMED Corporation (CNMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNMD POWR Grades
- CNMD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNMD is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CNMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.99% of US stocks).
CNMD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 70.52, CONMED Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.16% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CNMD is currently 34.12, higher than 85.42% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CNMD has reported earnings growth of 149.7%, putting it ahead of 85.74% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CONMED Corp are EPC, MNTX, TNC, ANY, and ARTW.
- Visit CNMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conmed.com.
CNMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CNMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 54.61% higher, now standing at 45.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CNMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 31.9.
- CNMD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 45.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNMD.
CNMD Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -59.88%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.25%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.5%.
The table below shows CNMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNMD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.54% of graded US stocks.
- CNMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.559 -- ranking 80th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- EYE, BSX, and MMM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNMD.
The table below shows CNMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.77||52-week high||$146.95|
|Prev. close||$130.92||52-week low||$72.39|
|Day high||$130.72||Avg. volume||252,852|
|50-day MA||$129.84||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$127.81||Market Cap||3.78B|
CONMED Corporation (CNMD) Company Bio
CONMED Corporation is a medical technology company that provides surgical devices and equipment for minimally invasive procedures. The Company's products are used by surgeons and physicians in a variety of specialties, including orthopedics, general surgery, gynecology, neurosurgery, and gastroenterology. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Utica, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNMD Latest Social Stream
View Full CNMD Social Stream
Latest CNMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONMED Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNMD as an investment opportunity.
Investors continue to be optimistic about CONMED (CNMD) owing to its broad product spectrum.
Disposable EEG Electrode Market Size, Key Players, Economic Impact and Forecast to 2027 | Medtronic PLC, Ambu A/S, CONMED Corporation
The report titled Global Disposable EEG Electrode Market is one of the most comprehensive and important additions to QY Researchs archive of market research studies. It offers detailed research and analysis of key aspects of the global Disposable EEG Electrode
Vital Fluid Surgery Market Growth Set to Surge Significantly during 2021 2027| Vital fluid Surgical, Mechan Europe Ltd, CONMED Corporation
Vital fluid Surgery is used for open and laparoscopic surgical procedures and the cutting, coagulation and removal of soft tissue by vaporization in gynecology, oncology, general surgery, removal of ovarian cysts, and for tumor debulking and other areas. Vital fluid is
CONMED Corporation to Participate in a Virtual Fireside Chat at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference
LARGO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CONMED Corporation (NYSE: CNMD) today announced that Curt R. Hartman, Chair of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer, and Todd W. Garner, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the 19th Annual Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference at 5:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, September 14, 2021. A live webcast of the fireside chat will be accessible through the Investors section of the Companys websit
Global Arthroscopic Shavers Market Analysis, Scope Significant Demand Foreseen by 2021-27 Market I Major key players-Karl Storz GmbH, Arthrex, Inc., CONMED Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew, DePuy Synthes Mitek Sports Medicine, Zimmer Biome
Arthroscopic shaving is another careful interaction that includes cleaning the joint space by eliminating delicate tissue, for example, synovium and a portion of the denser tissues like degenerative ligament just as managing the meniscus. Arthroscopic shaver plays had a pivotal
CNMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|