CONMED Corporation (CNMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNMD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CNMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNMD is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CNMD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.67% of US stocks).
CNMD Stock Summary
- CONMED CORP's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.83% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CONMED CORP is higher than 86.99% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CONMED CORP is reporting a growth rate of -103.8%; that's higher than just 14.04% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CONMED CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ASUR, IAC, REZI, AGRX, and NXTP.
- Visit CNMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conmed.com.
CNMD Valuation Summary
- CNMD's EV/EBIT ratio is -1060.6; this is 10549.26% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CNMD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNMD.
CNMD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.67%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.65%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.32%.
The table below shows CNMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNMD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.31% of graded US stocks.
- CNMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.564 -- ranking 77th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- OSUR, MMSI, and BSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNMD.
The table below shows CNMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.64||52-week high||$155.51|
|Prev. close||$99.87||52-week low||$71.09|
|Day high||$105.68||Avg. volume||480,952|
|50-day MA||$92.01||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$95.34||Market Cap||3.22B|
CONMED Corporation (CNMD) Company Bio
CONMED Corporation is a medical technology company that provides surgical devices and equipment for minimally invasive procedures. The Company's products are used by surgeons and physicians in a variety of specialties, including orthopedics, general surgery, gynecology, neurosurgery, and gastroenterology. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Utica, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNMD Latest Social Stream
View Full CNMD Social Stream
Latest CNMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONMED CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNMD as an investment opportunity.
Over the course of several years, CONMED Corp. (CNMD) has gone from experiencing weak/neg growth to consistently growing HSD thanks to a few particularly fruitful deals, the introduction of innovative new products, and a more robust and competitive product lineup. While the business has faced difficulties due to macro headwinds and disruptions in the supply and demand for capital equipment, I am confident that CNMD's continued focus on innovation and high-growth products will position the company for ...
CONMED ( NYSE:CNMD ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.05b (up 3.4% from FY 2021). Net loss...
CONMED Corporation (NYSE:CNMD) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 2, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, everyone. Before the conference call begins, let me remind you that during this call management will be making comments and statements regarding its financial outlook, its plans and objectives. These statements represent the forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties as […]
CONMED's (CNMD) adjusted fourth-quarter sales and earnings reflect disruption due to implementation of a new warehouse management system.
Conmed (CNMD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -54.84% and 18.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CNMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|