CONMED Corporation (CNMD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CNMD's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 23.96% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 81.97% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CNMD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LITE, LAND, TMO, SNMP and OXBR.
CNMD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CNMD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 80.37%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Conmed Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In terms of opportunity, CNMD's provides a return of -80.37% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 7.41% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CNMD than it is for 6.06% of other equities in the Healthcare sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Healthcare sector, Conmed Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 6.06% of them.
CNMD Dividend Chart
CNMD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|