ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (CNOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNOB POWR Grades
- CNOB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNOB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CNOB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.82% of US stocks).
CNOB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CONNECTONE BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 90.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 99.84%, CONNECTONE BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.4% of about US stocks.
- CONNECTONE BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -52.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 10.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNOB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RMBI, OPHC, NFBK, BY, and ONB.
- Visit CNOB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.connectonebank.com.
CNOB Valuation Summary
- CNOB's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 190.91% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CNOB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNOB.
CNOB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 10.16%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 105.3%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 78.6%.
The table below shows CNOB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNOB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNOB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.82% of graded US stocks.
- CNOB's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 308th of 430 Banking stocks.
- HWBK, ABCB, and CBAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNOB.
The table below shows CNOB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.08||52-week high||$37.00|
|Prev. close||$23.64||52-week low||$23.01|
|Day high||$24.39||Avg. volume||148,536|
|50-day MA||$25.79||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$29.02||Market Cap||944.97M|
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (CNOB) Company Bio
ConnectOne Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for ConnectOne Bank that provides various banking products and services in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNOB Latest Social Stream
View Full CNOB Social Stream
Latest CNOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONNECTONE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNOB as an investment opportunity.
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MANTL, a leading provider of account origination solutions, today announced a partnership with ConnectOne Bank, the wholly-owned depository subsidiary of ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNOB), to streamline and digitize the bank’s deposit onboarding process for consumer, small business and commercial clients while driving efficiency and opening new revenue streams. MANTL will enhance ConnectOne’s deposit origination platform, providing
The total return for ConnectOne Bancorp (NASDAQ:CNOB) investors has risen faster than earnings growth over the last three years
It hasn't been the best quarter for ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CNOB ) shareholders, since the share price has...
It looks like ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CNOB ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The ex-dividend...
In a report released today, Matthew Breese from Stephens maintained a Buy rating on ConnectOne Bancorp (CNOB – Research Report), with a price target of $32.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $26.54. According to TipRanks.com, Breese is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.3% and a 58.5% success rate. Breese covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Peoples Financial Services, Dime Community Bancshares, and Oceanfirst Financial. Currently, the analyst consensus on ConnectOne Bancorp is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $30.33, representing a 15.4% upside.
ConnectOne (CNOB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.63% and 4.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CNOB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNOBWant to do more research on ConnectOne Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch