ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (CNOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNOB POWR Grades
- CNOB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNOB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CNOB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
CNOB Stock Summary
- CNOB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.09%, ConnectOne Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.64% of about US stocks.
- ConnectOne Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNOB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFS, TBNK, FMBI, NFBK, and UBCP.
- CNOB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ConnectOne Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.connectonebank.com.
CNOB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CNOB's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.33% higher, now standing at 8.8.
- Over the past 243 months, CNOB's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- CNOB's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNOB.
CNOB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 98.06%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 60.9%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 64.34%.
The table below shows CNOB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNOB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNOB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.82% of graded US stocks.
- CNOB's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 308th of 430 Banking stocks.
- HWBK, ABCB, and CBAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNOB.
The table below shows CNOB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.16||52-week high||$35.50|
|Prev. close||$34.60||52-week low||$17.60|
|Day high||$33.75||Avg. volume||138,259|
|50-day MA||$32.53||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$28.15||Market Cap||1.31B|
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (CNOB) Company Bio
ConnectOne Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for ConnectOne Bank that provides various banking products and services in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNOB Latest Social Stream
View Full CNOB Social Stream
Latest CNOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ConnectOne Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNOB as an investment opportunity.
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNOB)’s share price reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $35.48 and last traded at $34.83, with a volume of 261105 shares. The stock had previously closed at $34.97. Several research analysts have issued reports on the company. Raymond James increased their […]
TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) and ConnectOne Bancorp (NASDAQ:CNOB) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the superior business? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their profitability, dividends, institutional ownership, analyst recommendations, valuation, earnings and risk. Profitability This table compares TriCo Bancshares and ConnectOne Bancorps net margins, return on equity and 
Northern Trust Corp cut its stake in ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNOB) by 1.9% during the second quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The fund owned 454,757 shares of the financial services providers stock after selling 8,889 shares during the quarter. Northern Trust Corps holdings in ConnectOne Bancorp were worth $11,902,000 as of its most recent SEC filing. Several 
Amundi acquired a new position in shares of ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNOB) in the second quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The institutional investor acquired 5,797 shares of the financial services providers stock, valued at approximately $152,000. Other large investors have also modified their holdings of the company. Royal Bank of Canada increased its position in shares 
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNOB) Director Joseph Jr. Parisi sold 15,000 shares of the firms stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, November 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of $34.75, for a total value of $521,250.00. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which 
CNOB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNOBWant to do more research on ConnectOne Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch