ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (CNOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNOB POWR Grades
- CNOB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.88% of US stocks.
- CNOB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- CNOB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
CNOB Stock Summary
- CNOB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.34%, ConnectOne Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.09% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNOB comes in at 32.65% -- higher than that of 92.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ConnectOne Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PFS, BANC, BY, EGBN, and FNWB.
- CNOB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ConnectOne Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.connectonebank.com.
CNOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.04||52-week high||$28.43|
|Prev. close||$27.78||52-week low||$11.31|
|Day high||$28.11||Avg. volume||144,512|
|50-day MA||$26.39||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$20.16||Market Cap||1.12B|
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (CNOB) Company Bio
ConnectOne Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for ConnectOne Bank that provides various banking products and services in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
CNOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNOB Latest Social Stream
View Full CNOB Social Stream
Latest CNOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ConnectOne Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNOB as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (CNOB) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Siya Vansia - Chief Brand & Innovation Officer Frank Sorrentino - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Bill Burns - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Amar Krishnamurti - Raymond...
ConnectOne (CNOB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.39% and 0.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNOB) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNOB) (the “Company” or “ConnectOne”), parent company of ConnectOne Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $33.0 million for the first quarter of 2021 compared with $25.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2020 and $6.0 million for the first quarter of 2020. Diluted earnings per share were $0.82 for the first quarter of 2021 compared with $0.64 in the fourth quarter of 2020 and $0.15 in the first quarter of 2020. The increase in net income and diluted earnings per share from the fourth quarter of 2020 was primarily due to a $5.8 million recapture of credit loss reserves in the current quarter reflecting the impact of the improved economic outlook on the current expected credit losses (“C...
CNOB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNOBWant to do more research on ConnectOne Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch