ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (CNOB): Price and Financial Metrics
CNOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.83||52-week high||$26.55|
|Prev. close||$17.77||52-week low||$13.11|
|Day high||$18.13||Avg. volume||212,475|
|50-day MA||$19.19||Dividend yield||3.83%|
|200-day MA||$19.37||Market Cap||694.26M|
CNOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNOB POWR Grades
- CNOB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.35% of US stocks.
- CNOB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CNOB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.15% of US stocks).
CNOB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CONNECTONE BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 86.65% of US stocks.
- CNOB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.03% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNOB comes in at 23.1% -- higher than that of 92.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CONNECTONE BANCORP INC are FLIC, FFIC, BANC, MBWM, and LBAI.
- Visit CNOB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.connectonebank.com.
CNOB Valuation Summary
- CNOB's EV/EBIT ratio is 9; this is 20.35% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CNOB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 28.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNOB.
CNOB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 80.55%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 74.2%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 105.3%.
The table below shows CNOB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNOB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNOB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.82% of graded US stocks.
- CNOB's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 308th of 430 Banking stocks.
- HWBK, ABCB, and CBAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNOB.
The table below shows CNOB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (CNOB) Company Bio
ConnectOne Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for ConnectOne Bank that provides various banking products and services in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
CNOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNOB Latest Social Stream
View Full CNOB Social Stream
Latest CNOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONNECTONE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNOB as an investment opportunity.
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Sept. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ConnectOne Bancorp (NASDAQ “CNOB”), the holding company for ConnectOne Bank, an industry leading commercial bank, announced today the hiring of Dana Zeller, a leading Financial Services Executive as Chief Strategic Operations Officer. With over 20 years of experience at both banks and fintechs, Ms. Zeller brings with her an impressive track record in organizational leadership and infrastructure development, as well as a deep understandin
I wouldn't go out and just buy every banking stock that looks cheap on a screener.
The regional bank remains undervalued after community bank fallout earlier this year
BASFY, COLB and CNOB have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on August 23, 2023.
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CNOB ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is...
CNOB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNOBWant to do more research on ConnectOne Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch