ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (CNOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNOB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CNOB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNOB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- CNOB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CNOB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CONNECTONE BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 89.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CNOB is more volatile than just 10.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNOB comes in at -48.97% -- higher than that of only 11.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CONNECTONE BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FFIC, CVBF, FLIC, WAFD, and OCFC.
- Visit CNOB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.connectonebank.com.
CNOB Valuation Summary
- CNOB's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 140% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CNOB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNOB.
CNOB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 80.55%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 74.2%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 105.3%.
The table below shows CNOB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNOB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNOB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.82% of graded US stocks.
- CNOB's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 308th of 430 Banking stocks.
- HWBK, ABCB, and CBAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNOB.
The table below shows CNOB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNOB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CNOB, see our CNOB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$35.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.3 (Strong Buy)|
CNOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.96||52-week high||$33.65|
|Prev. close||$18.41||52-week low||$16.02|
|Day high||$19.03||Avg. volume||175,434|
|50-day MA||$23.58||Dividend yield||3.15%|
|200-day MA||$24.76||Market Cap||703.15M|
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (CNOB) Company Bio
ConnectOne Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for ConnectOne Bank that provides various banking products and services in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNOB Latest Social Stream
View Full CNOB Social Stream
Latest CNOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONNECTONE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNOB as an investment opportunity.
10 Best Stocks to Buy for Medium Term
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 best stocks to buy for medium term. To skip our detailed analysis of the current stock market dynamics, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Stocks to Buy for Medium Term. While some investors prefer to hold long-term positions in the […]
The past year for ConnectOne Bancorp (NASDAQ:CNOB) investors has not been profitable
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. But if...
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNOB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNOB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 26, 2023 Operator: Greetings. Welcome to ConnectOne Bancorp Incorporated Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. Please note, this conference is being recorded. At this time, I will now turn […]
ConnectOne Bancorp Full Year 2022 Earnings: Misses Expectations
ConnectOne Bancorp ( NASDAQ:CNOB ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$297.6m (up 4.8% from FY...
ConnectOne Bancorp (CNOB) Misses Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
ConnectOne (CNOB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.82% and 3.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CNOB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNOBWant to do more research on ConnectOne Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...