Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc. (CNR): Price and Financial Metrics
CNR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CNR is 11.11 -- better than 97.06% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.89, Cornerstone Building Brands Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.49% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, Cornerstone Building Brands Inc has a higher such ratio than only 5.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cornerstone Building Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNSL, IHRT, GCI, SATS, and WNC.
- CNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cornerstone Building Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.cornerstonebuildingbrands.com.
CNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.41||52-week high||$13.58|
|Prev. close||$11.77||52-week low||$2.54|
|Day high||$11.87||Avg. volume||547,997|
|50-day MA||$11.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.35||Market Cap||1.43B|
Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc. (CNR) Company Bio
Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets external building products for the commercial, residential, and repair and remodel construction markets in North America. The company operates through three segments: Commercial, Siding, and Windows. The Commercial segment manufactures and distributes various metal products for the nonresidential construction markets under various brand names through a network of plants and distribution centers. It also provides metal coil coating services for commercial and construction applications. The Siding segment offers vinyl siding and skirting products, steel siding products, vinyl and aluminum soffit products, aluminum trim coils, aluminum gutter coils, aluminum gutters, aluminum and steel roofing accessories, cellular PVC trims and moldings, J-channels, wide crown moldings, window and door trims, F-channels, H-molds, fascia, undersill trims, outside/inside corner posts, rain removal systems, and injection molded designer accents, such as shakes; shingles; scallops; shutters; vents and mounts; vinyl fence; vinyl railing; and stone veneer. The Windows segment provides vinyl, aluminum-clad vinyl, aluminum, wood, and clad-wood windows and patio doors; and steel, wood, and fiberglass entry doors. The company was formerly known as NCI Building Systems, Inc. and changed its name to Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc. in May 2019. Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc. was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Cary, North Carolina.
CNR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cornerstone Building Brands Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cornerstone Building Brands Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cornerstone Building Brands Inc ended up being:
- 28% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 6.71% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Cornerstone Building Brands Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.26. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 19.52% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Cornerstone Building Brands Inc experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than just 21.2% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNR Latest Social Stream
View Full CNR Social Stream
Latest CNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cornerstone Building Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNR as an investment opportunity.
Cornerstone Building Brands to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results on March 3
Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CNR), the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America, will release its 2020 fourth-quarter and full-year financial results on Wednesday, March 3, after the market closes on the New York Stock Exchange.
Does the January share price for Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc. ( NYSE:CNR ) reflect what it's really worth? Today...
CNR Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!