Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc. (CNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNR POWR Grades
- CNR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- CNR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
CNR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.9, Cornerstone Building Brands Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 2.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cornerstone Building Brands Inc is reporting a growth rate of -504.33%; that's higher than just 4.16% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNR comes in at 33.7% -- higher than that of 93.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRT, CPS, CC, FTI, and RLGY.
- Visit CNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cornerstonebuildingbrands.com.
CNR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CNR's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.32% higher, now standing at 19.2.
- CNR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CNR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNR.
CNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.11% of graded US stocks.
- CNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.936 -- ranking 27th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- PH, EML, and ACU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNR.
The table below shows CNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.88||52-week high||$19.73|
|Prev. close||$14.20||52-week low||$10.87|
|Day high||$14.90||Avg. volume||718,334|
|50-day MA||$16.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.03||Market Cap||1.88B|
Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc. (CNR) Company Bio
Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets external building products for the commercial, residential, and repair and remodel construction markets in North America. The company operates through three segments: Commercial, Siding, and Windows. The Commercial segment manufactures and distributes various metal products for the nonresidential construction markets under various brand names through a network of plants and distribution centers. It also provides metal coil coating services for commercial and construction applications. The Siding segment offers vinyl siding and skirting products, steel siding products, vinyl and aluminum soffit products, aluminum trim coils, aluminum gutter coils, aluminum gutters, aluminum and steel roofing accessories, cellular PVC trims and moldings, J-channels, wide crown moldings, window and door trims, F-channels, H-molds, fascia, undersill trims, outside/inside corner posts, rain removal systems, and injection molded designer accents, such as shakes; shingles; scallops; shutters; vents and mounts; vinyl fence; vinyl railing; and stone veneer. The Windows segment provides vinyl, aluminum-clad vinyl, aluminum, wood, and clad-wood windows and patio doors; and steel, wood, and fiberglass entry doors. The company was formerly known as NCI Building Systems, Inc. and changed its name to Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc. in May 2019. Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc. was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Cary, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNR Latest Social Stream
View Full CNR Social Stream
Latest CNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cornerstone Building Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNR as an investment opportunity.
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
Cornerstone (CNR) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Cornerstone Building Brands' (NYSE:CNR) 30% CAGR outpaced the company's earnings growth over the same three-year period
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
Investment company MainStay VP CBRE Global Infrastructure Portfolio (Current Portfolio) buys WEC Energy Group Inc, Williams Inc, Guangdong Investment, Aurizon Holdings, The AES Corp, sells Transurban Group, Alliant Energy Corp, Iberdrola SA, Pennon Group PLC, United Utilities Group PLC during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, MainStay VP CBRE Global Infrastructure Portfolio.
CNR Price Returns