Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering CNSL.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CNSL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CNSL as an investment opportunity.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 14.06% of all US stocks.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 78.89% of Communication stocks.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 26.67% of Communication stocks.
- CNSL has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 65.22% of all US stocks.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of CNSL is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of CNSL is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is CNSL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!