CNX Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CNXM): Price and Financial Metrics
CNXM Stock Summary
- CNXM's went public 5.33 years ago, making it older than just 18.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CNXM's current price/earnings ratio is 7.35, which is higher than just 7.89% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CNX Midstream Partners LP is higher than it is for about 93.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CNX Midstream Partners LP are PAGP, AMC, GTY, SEM, and JACK.
- Visit CNXM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnxmidstream.com.
CNXM Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNXM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.54||52-week high||$17.54|
|Prev. close||$15.61||52-week low||$12.95|
|Day high||$15.73||Avg. volume||446,993|
|50-day MA||$15.23||Dividend yield||10.3%|
|200-day MA||$14.66||Market Cap||990.47M|
CNX Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CNXM) Company Bio
CNX Midstream Partners, formerly Cone Midstream Partners LP, acquires, owns, operates, and develops natural gas gathering and other midstream energy assets in the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.