CNX Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CNXM): Price and Financial Metrics
CNXM Stock Summary
- CNX Midstream Partners LP's stock had its IPO on September 25, 2014, making it an older stock than just 19.33% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.68, CNX Midstream Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 12.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For CNXM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.1% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNXM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BFS, RESI, GTY, SRG, and STAY.
- Visit CNXM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnxmidstream.com.
CNXM Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNXM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.93||52-week high||$16.94|
|Prev. close||$7.77||52-week low||$5.20|
|Day high||$7.76||Avg. volume||1,127,255|
|50-day MA||$12.15||Dividend yield||23.95%|
|200-day MA||$13.91||Market Cap||621.87M|
CNX Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CNXM) Company Bio
CNX Midstream Partners, formerly Cone Midstream Partners LP, acquires, owns, operates, and develops natural gas gathering and other midstream energy assets in the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.