CNX Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CNXM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, CNXM has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 8.4%.
- CNXM has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.38%, higher than about just 2.01% stocks in our dividend set.
CNXM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CNXM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 361.62% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of CNX Midstream Partners LP's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CNXM offers a dividend yield in the top 0.730000000000004% of stocks in our set.
- CNXM's market cap of approximately $865 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 96.6% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, CNX Midstream Partners LP has an equity discount rate lower than 87.39% of them.
CNXM Dividend Chart
CNXM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CNXM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CNXM dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CNX Midstream Partners LP and its dividends:
CNX Midstream Partners LP Common Stock (CNXM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for CNX Midstream Partners LP (CNXM) - Dividend Investor
CNX Midstream Partners LP (CNXM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha