Capital One Financial Corporation (COF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COF POWR Grades
- COF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- COF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
COF Stock Summary
- COF has a higher market value than 96.53% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $70,563,269,417.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Capital One Financial Corp is reporting a growth rate of 184.92%; that's higher than 90.58% of US stocks.
- Capital One Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ITW, TFC, MCO, MMC, and ABB.
- COF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capital One Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.capitalone.com.
COF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.11||52-week high||$160.37|
|Prev. close||$156.29||52-week low||$57.25|
|Day high||$159.26||Avg. volume||3,257,438|
|50-day MA||$136.84||Dividend yield||1.02%|
|200-day MA||$100.31||Market Cap||71.38B|
Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) Company Bio
Capital One Financial provide various financial products and services in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. It operates through three segments: Credit Card, Consumer Banking, and Commercial Banking. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
COF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COF Latest Social Stream
View Full COF Social Stream
Latest COF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capital One Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COF as an investment opportunity.
Leading digital insurance platform to bring its pay-per-mile auto insurance to new states in 2021 Troy Dye, Senior Vice President, Growth, Metromile, Inc. Troy Dye is the senior vice president, growth at Metromile, Inc. SAN FRANCISCO, May 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Metromile, Inc. (NASDAQ: MILE, MILEW), a leading digital insurance platform and pay-per-mile auto insurer, today announced Capital One marketing veteran Troy Dye will join the company in the new role of Senior Vice President, Growth on May 24, 2021. He will oversee a fast-growing team of growth, acquisition, brand and marketing professionals as a member of the leadership team. Dye will be responsible for bringing Metromile’s vision of fairer and real-time insurance to more drivers at a time when consumers increasingly seek ...
Credit card balances are extremely low, even as spending ticks up as the economy reopens. Everyone from the banks to the Fed has the same question about what it means.
CompoSecure is set to go public with a pro forma enterprise value of $1.2 billion via the special purpose acquisition company, Roman DBDR Tech Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ: DBDR ). CompoSecure is a provider of financial payment cards, as well as cryptocurrency storage and security solutions. Jon Wilk, CEO of CompoSecure, appeared on Benzinga's YouTube show "SPACs Attack" for an exclusive interview Tuesday. About CompoSecure: CompoSecure has been around for 20 years, Wilk told Benzinga. The company partners with financial institutions and fintech companies across the globe, he said, adding that CompoSecure helps its partner businesses drive spending and acquire new customers. CompoSecure's Metal Card Product: CompoSecure will deliver over 22 million metal cards to the market this year, which...
Dogecoin is the underdog story of 2021.
Capital One Financial (COF) declares $0.40/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.04%Payable May 28; for shareholders of record May 17; ex-div May 14.See COF Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
COF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|