Capital One Financial Corporation (COF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COF POWR Grades
- COF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.09% of US stocks.
- COF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- COF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
COF Stock Summary
- COF has a market capitalization of $75,745,656,839 -- more than approximately 96.49% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, COF has reported earnings growth of -7,397.62%, putting it ahead of only 0.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Capital One Financial Corp comes in at 99.68%, a number that bests 93.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Capital One Financial Corp are AVT, ZBH, REZI, ECL, and URBN.
- Visit COF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capitalone.com.
COF Valuation Summary
- COF's price/earnings ratio is 6.5; this is 40.91% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- COF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, COF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 16.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COF.
COF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -37.4%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -24.7%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 102.5%.
The table below shows COF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.98% of graded US stocks.
- COF's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 62nd of 433 Banking stocks.
- SASR, MRLN, and DFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COF.
The table below shows COF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$173.25||52-week high||$177.95|
|Prev. close||$169.79||52-week low||$70.78|
|Day high||$173.47||Avg. volume||3,084,577|
|50-day MA||$165.85||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$146.43||Market Cap||77.29B|
Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) Company Bio
Capital One Financial provide various financial products and services in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. It operates through three segments: Credit Card, Consumer Banking, and Commercial Banking. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
COF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COF Latest Social Stream
View Full COF Social Stream
Latest COF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capital One Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COF as an investment opportunity.
Capital One Announces Full Redemption of Depositary Shares Representing Interests in Its Series G and Series H Preferred Stock
Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE: COF) (the "Company") today announced that it will redeem all outstanding shares of its Fixed Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series G, $0.01 par value per share ("Series G Preferred Stock"), and the corresponding depositary shares representing fractional interests in the Series G Preferred Stock ("Series G Depositary Shares").
In this article we discuss the 10 best financial services and bank stocks to buy according to Daniel Johnson’s Gillson Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Gillson Capital’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund preference, go directly to 5 Best Financial Services and Bank Stocks to Buy According to Daniel Johnson’s […]
No summary available.
Though Delta variant thwarted expectations of workers flocking back to offices this fall, office leasing in L.A. County rises as businesses look ahead.
Given decent loan growth, Zions (ZION) is expected to have witnessed a rise in interest income in the third quarter of 2021.
COF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|