Capital One Financial Corp. (COF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COF POWR Grades
- COF scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 77.85% of US stocks.
- COF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- COF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.01% of US stocks).
COF Stock Summary
- CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORP's market capitalization of $45,422,130,068 is ahead of 94.8% of US-listed equities.
- COF's current price/earnings ratio is 5.55, which is higher than just 11.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- COF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORP are JCI, AJG, EMR, AIG, and CRH.
- Visit COF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capitalone.com.
COF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, COF's price/sales ratio is 16.67% higher, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, COF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COF.
COF Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -23.26%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 57.54%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 355.73%.
The table below shows COF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.19% of graded US stocks.
- COF's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 61st of 428 Banking stocks.
- SASR, AXP, and SMBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COF.
The table below shows COF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.00||52-week high||$160.54|
|Prev. close||$115.00||52-week low||$86.98|
|Day high||$119.02||Avg. volume||4,027,735|
|50-day MA||$99.05||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$107.47||Market Cap||45.42B|
Capital One Financial Corp. (COF) Company Bio
Capital One Financial Corporation is an American bank holding company specializing in credit cards, auto loans, banking, and savings accounts, headquartered in McLean, Virginia with operations primarily in the United States. It is on the list of largest banks in the United States and has developed a reputation for being a technology-focused bank. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
COF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COF Latest Social Stream
View Full COF Social Stream
Latest COF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COF as an investment opportunity.
Service - Q2 2023 Earnings Forecast for Capital One Financial Co. Issued By Jefferies Financial Group
Capital One Financial Co. - Research analysts at Jefferies Financial Group dropped their Q2 2023 EPS estimates for shares of Capital One Financial in a report issued on…
Building credit is on the minds of many would-be mortgage holders in 2023.
Capital One Financial is one of the financial firms that are highly sensitive to economic trends. See why COF does not appear to be a good stock to buy.
Capital One Financial Corporation (COF)’s stock has witnessed a price hike of 0.03% from the previous close with its current price standing at $116.13. Its current price is -27.66% under its 52-week high of $160.54 and 33.51% more than its 52-week low of $86.98. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -0.99% […]
Gainers: eHealth (EHTH) +34%. Capital One Financial (COF) +7%. Losers: Redfin (RDFN) -11%. TrustCo Bank Corp NY (TRST) -11%.
COF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|