Capital One Financial Corporation (COF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where COF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- COF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 56.87% of US stocks).
COF Stock Summary
- COF has a higher market value than 96.4% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $72,865,865,067.
- Over the past twelve months, COF has reported earnings growth of 184.92%, putting it ahead of 89.95% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for COF comes in at 24.32% -- higher than that of 90.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TFC, PNC, MCO, FDX, and ITW.
- Visit COF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capitalone.com.
COF Valuation Summary
- COF's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.6; this is 26.67% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, COF's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- COF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COF.
COF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 29.67%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.34%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -11.62%.
The table below shows COF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$162.73||52-week high||$168.00|
|Prev. close||$161.43||52-week low||$62.26|
|Day high||$164.17||Avg. volume||3,199,301|
|50-day MA||$159.63||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$125.16||Market Cap||73.47B|
Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) Company Bio
Capital One Financial provide various financial products and services in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. It operates through three segments: Credit Card, Consumer Banking, and Commercial Banking. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
COF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COF Latest Social Stream
View Full COF Social Stream
Latest COF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capital One Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COF as an investment opportunity.
Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE:COF) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
Capital One Financial Corporation ( NYSE:COF ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend...
In this article, we discuss the 15 best financial stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Financial Stocks to Buy Now. On July 29, the United States Department of Commerce released a report detailing that the US economy had surpassed the […]
Goldman Sachs and marijuana stock Innovative Industrial Properties headline five stocks setting up in bases near buy points.
Capital One Financial Corp (COF): Price Now Near $162.69; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 100 Day Basis
The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment -- meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend. The post Capital One Financial Corp (COF): Price Now Near $162.69; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) raised its quarterly cash dividend by 50% to $0.60 per share. Prior to this, the bank, which specializes in credit cards, auto loans, banking, and savings accounts, increased its dividend to $0.40 per share from $0.10 this February. The bank also announced a one-time special dividend of $0.60 per share. Both dividends will be paid on August 20, to shareholders of record as of August 9. The company’s annual dividend of $2.40 per share now reflects a dividend yield of 1.49%. Additionally, Capital One Financial announced that quarterly preferred stock dividends would be paid on September 1, to shareholders of record as of August 16.
COF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|