ChoiceOne Financial Services, Inc. (COFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COFS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where COFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- COFS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 33 days.
- COFS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.75% of US stocks).
COFS Stock Summary
- COFS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 321.5 -- higher than 92.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for COFS is currently 5.29, higher than just 23.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.86 for CHOICEONE FINANCIAL SERVICES INC; that's greater than it is for 95.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHOICEONE FINANCIAL SERVICES INC are HBT, TCFC, UBFO, NWFL, and MRBK.
- Visit COFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.choiceone.com.
COFS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, COFS's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.33% lower, now standing at 7.4.
- COFS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COFS.
COFS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 171.65%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.35%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 301.86%.
The table below shows COFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.30||52-week high||$29.99|
|Prev. close||$28.26||52-week low||$19.20|
|Day high||$28.33||Avg. volume||8,159|
|50-day MA||$25.65||Dividend yield||3.68%|
|200-day MA||$22.82||Market Cap||212.65M|
ChoiceOne Financial Services, Inc. (COFS) Company Bio
ChoiceOne Financial Services, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for ChoiceOne Bank and Lakestone Bank & Trust that provides community banking services to corporations, partnerships, and individuals in Michigan. The company offers various deposit products, including time, savings, checking, and demand deposits, as well as certificates of deposit. It also provides commercial loans, such as business, industry, agricultural, construction, inventory, and real estate loans; and consumer loans comprising direct and indirect loans to consumers and purchasers of residential and real properties. In addition, the company offers safe deposit and automated transaction machine services; and alternative investment products, including annuities and mutual funds, as well as sells insurance policies, such as life and health for commercial and consumer clients. It operates 33 full-service offices in Kent, Muskegon, Newaygo, and Ottawa, and St. Clair counties, Michigan. The company was founded in 1898 and is headquartered in Sparta, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
COFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COFS Latest Social Stream
View Full COFS Social Stream
Latest COFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHOICEONE FINANCIAL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COFS as an investment opportunity.
ChoiceOne Financial Services, Inc. ("ChoiceOne", NASDAQ:COFS), the parent company for ChoiceOne Bank, reported financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022.
ChoiceOne Financial Services, Inc., and ChoiceOne Bank (NASDAQ: COFS) ("ChoiceOne") are pleased to announce advancements in digital banking security. ChoiceOne will transition their website domain to "choiceone.bank" from "choiceone.com" on January 23. This change will provide another layer of enhanced security and verification requirements to reduce the risk of cyber threats and enable the Bank to provide a greater level of digital security.
ChoiceOne Financial Services, Inc., and ChoiceOne Bank (NASDAQ: COFS) ("ChoiceOne") are pleased to announce ChoiceOne will commemorate its Quasquicentennial Anniversary this year. September 5 will mark 125 years in which ChoiceOne has been in business as the local community bank in Michigan.
ChoiceOne Bank (NASDAQ: COFS) ("ChoiceOne") is pleased to welcome David Huisman, Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer, and announce the promotions of Josh Hucul, Vice President, Lending Technology, Jamie Sheffer, Assistant Vice President, BSA AML Investigator and Britney Herrygers, Branch Manager, North Muskegon Branch Office.
ChoiceOne Financial Services, Inc., and ChoiceOne Bank (NASDAQ: COFS) ("ChoiceOne") are pleased to recognize the donations ChoiceOne employees have made this year. Through an employee Jean Day program, multiple donations are made to local nonprofits throughout the year and at yearend.
COFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|