ChoiceOne Financial Services, Inc. (COFS): Price and Financial Metrics
COFS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 6,293.24%, Choiceone Financial Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.45% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that COFS's revenue has grown 122.07% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.33% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, COFS is more volatile than merely 4.6% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Choiceone Financial Services Inc are RRBI, SBFG, CVCY, PFBI, and TSBK.
- Visit COFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.choiceone.com.
COFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.17||52-week high||$34.00|
|Prev. close||$28.29||52-week low||$16.86|
|Day high||$28.40||Avg. volume||7,707|
|50-day MA||$30.20||Dividend yield||3.11%|
|200-day MA||$28.85||Market Cap||219.59M|
ChoiceOne Financial Services, Inc. (COFS) Company Bio
ChoiceOne Financial Services, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for ChoiceOne Bank and Lakestone Bank & Trust that provides community banking services to corporations, partnerships, and individuals in Michigan. The company offers various deposit products, including time, savings, checking, and demand deposits, as well as certificates of deposit. It also provides commercial loans, such as business, industry, agricultural, construction, inventory, and real estate loans; and consumer loans comprising direct and indirect loans to consumers and purchasers of residential and real properties. In addition, the company offers safe deposit and automated transaction machine services; and alternative investment products, including annuities and mutual funds, as well as sells insurance policies, such as life and health for commercial and consumer clients. It operates 33 full-service offices in Kent, Muskegon, Newaygo, and Ottawa, and St. Clair counties, Michigan. The company was founded in 1898 and is headquartered in Sparta, Michigan.