Columbia Banking System, Inc. (COLB): Price and Financial Metrics
COLB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.87 for Columbia Banking System Inc; that's greater than it is for 83.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -88.95%, Columbia Banking System Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.13% of about US stocks.
- Columbia Banking System Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 32.52%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Columbia Banking System Inc are HBCP, FDBC, BSVN, CASH, and IROQ.
- Visit COLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.columbiabank.com.
COLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.29||52-week high||$49.72|
|Prev. close||$45.59||52-week low||$19.11|
|Day high||$47.59||Avg. volume||377,702|
|50-day MA||$41.30||Dividend yield||2.37%|
|200-day MA||$31.73||Market Cap||3.39B|
Columbia Banking System, Inc. (COLB) Company Bio
Columbia Banking System provides various banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, and individuals in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Tacoma, Washington.
COLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COLB Latest Social Stream
View Full COLB Social Stream
Latest COLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Columbia Banking System Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COLB as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Columbia Banking System, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
It looks like Columbia Banking System, Inc. ( NASDAQ:COLB ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. You can...
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Columbia Banking System
Columbia Bank Raises $315,025 In Its Sixth Annual Warm Hearts Winter Drive, Giving Nearly $1.5 Million To Local Northwest Homeless Shelters In Past 6 Years
Columbia Bank today announced that it raised $315,025 during the sixth annual Warm Hearts Winter Drive to benefit families and individuals struggling with homelessness in the Northwest. Customers, employees, business partners and community members throughout the region also donated thousands of items of warm winter wear and supplies to benefit more than 65 homeless and relief shelters.
Columbia Banking System Welcomes Laura Alvarez Schrag And Tracy Mack-Askew To Its Board Of Directors
Columbia Banking System, Inc. (NASDAQ: COLB) ("Columbia") today announced the appointment of Laura Alvarez Schrag and Tracy Mack-Askew to its Board of Directors. Both appointments are effective January 1, 2021.
COLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching COLBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Columbia Banking System Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!