Columbia Banking System, Inc. (COLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COLB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where COLB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COLB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- COLB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
COLB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.18 for Columbia Banking System Inc; that's greater than it is for 83.8% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -89.63%, Columbia Banking System Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.16% of about US stocks.
- Columbia Banking System Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COLB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUB, HTBK, UCBI, FCBC, and FBK.
- COLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Columbia Banking System Inc's official web site, go to www.columbiabank.com.
COLB Valuation Summary
COLB's price/earnings ratio is 16.1; this is 24.32% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COLB.
COLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.33||52-week high||$50.68|
|Prev. close||$41.05||52-week low||$22.62|
|Day high||$42.23||Avg. volume||331,406|
|50-day MA||$43.21||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$37.24||Market Cap||2.96B|
Columbia Banking System, Inc. (COLB) Company Bio
Columbia Banking System provides various banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, and individuals in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Tacoma, Washington.
COLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COLB Latest Social Stream
View Full COLB Social Stream
Latest COLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Columbia Banking System Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COLB as an investment opportunity.
Columbia Bank announced the promotion of Juancarlos Martinez to Senior Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer.
Columbia Bank Provides $75,000 To Three Northwest Affordable Housing Organizations During Warm Homes Grant Campaign
Columbia Bank today announced that, through its annual Warm Homes grant campaign, it is providing three one-time grants for $25,000 each to organizations in Idaho, Oregon and Washington that are working toward affordable housing solutions.
It looks like Columbia Banking System, Inc. ( NASDAQ:COLB ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. If you...
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
As a result, excluding PPP we achieved the first quarter record for new loan originations. At the same time, we continued to support all of our clients, ensuring that their immediate needs were met and longer-term plans to move forward.
COLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching COLBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Columbia Banking System Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch