Columbia Banking System, Inc. (COLB): Price and Financial Metrics
COLB Stock Summary
- Columbia Banking System Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 18.77% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.3 for Columbia Banking System Inc; that's greater than it is for 83.06% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 109.01%, Columbia Banking System Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.35% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Columbia Banking System Inc are UCBI, HGV, HTLF, RNST, and NWBI.
- Visit COLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.columbiabank.com.
COLB Stock Price Chart More Charts
COLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.44||52-week high||$41.40|
|Prev. close||$35.42||52-week low||$30.65|
|Day high||$35.44||Avg. volume||251,350|
|50-day MA||$39.59||Dividend yield||3.16%|
|200-day MA||$37.33||Market Cap||2.56B|
Columbia Banking System, Inc. (COLB) Company Bio
Columbia Banking System provides various banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, and individuals in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Tacoma, Washington.