Columbia Banking System, Inc. (COLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COLB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where COLB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COLB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- COLB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.36% of US stocks).
COLB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for COLB is 0.26 -- better than just 20.04% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.36 for Columbia Banking System Inc; that's greater than it is for 84.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.55%, Columbia Banking System Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.27% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Columbia Banking System Inc are FSBW, BMRC, HOPE, PFS, and BSVN.
- COLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Columbia Banking System Inc's official web site, go to www.columbiabank.com.
COLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, COLB's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.28% lower, now standing at 7.2.
- Over the past 243 months, COLB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.9.
- COLB's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COLB.
COLB Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 84.8%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.42%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.74%.
The table below shows COLB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COLB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COLB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.15% of graded US stocks.
- COLB's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 288th of 436 Banking stocks.
- SRCE, EMCF, and FMBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COLB.
The table below shows COLB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.22||52-week high||$50.68|
|Prev. close||$33.38||52-week low||$22.62|
|Day high||$33.71||Avg. volume||333,866|
|50-day MA||$35.46||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$40.06||Market Cap||2.38B|
Columbia Banking System, Inc. (COLB) Company Bio
Columbia Banking System provides various banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, and individuals in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Tacoma, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
COLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COLB Latest Social Stream
View Full COLB Social Stream
Latest COLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Columbia Banking System Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COLB as an investment opportunity.
Columbia Bank today announced the promotion of Dave Hansen to Executive Vice President and Director of Retail Banking.
Columbia Banking System, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:COLB ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.28 per share on 25th of...
Columbia Banking (COLB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.93% and 0.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Notable Items for Second Quarter 2021
Columbia Banking (COLB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
COLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching COLBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Columbia Banking System Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch