Columbia Banking System, Inc. (COLB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that COLB reports less variability in its free cash flow than 82.16% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, COLB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 211,069,000, ranking above 93.41% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with COLB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LSTR, NTES, KLAC, MIK and SWCH.
COLB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of COLB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 16.08% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Columbia Banking System Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Columbia Banking System Inc produces a dividend yield 4.53% -- which falls in the top 28.59%.
- In terms of opportunity, COLB's provides a return of 16.08% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 67.2% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Columbia Banking System Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 61.71% of them.
COLB Dividend Chart
COLB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
COLB Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on COLB dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Columbia Banking System Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Columbia Banking System Inc Common Stock (COLB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) - Dividend Investor
Columbia Banking System Inc (COLB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha