Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): Price and Financial Metrics
COLM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $4,247,094,094, Columbia Sportswear Co has a greater market value than 80.15% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for COLM is currently 14.88, higher than 78.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Columbia Sportswear Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Columbia Sportswear Co, a group of peers worth examining would be DECK, SKX, MSM, MHK, and AVX.
- Visit COLM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.columbia.com.
COLM Stock Price Chart More Charts
COLM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.74||52-week high||$109.44|
|Prev. close||$70.50||52-week low||$51.82|
|Day high||$70.21||Avg. volume||520,427|
|50-day MA||$82.61||Dividend yield||1.54%|
|200-day MA||$93.56||Market Cap||4.57B|
Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) Company Bio
Columbia Sportswear designs, sources, markets, and distributes outdoor and active lifestyle apparel, footwear, accessories, and equipment in the United States, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Canada. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Portland, Oregon.