Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): Price and Financial Metrics
COLM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Columbia Sportswear Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 5,065.09%, Columbia Sportswear Co's debt growth rate surpasses 98.93% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, COLM is more volatile than just 7.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COLM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NYT, SKX, SNX, FIVE, and DECK.
- Visit COLM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.columbia.com.
COLM Stock Price Chart More Charts
COLM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.35||52-week high||$109.74|
|Prev. close||$95.71||52-week low||$86.72|
|Day high||$94.96||Avg. volume||392,169|
|50-day MA||$95.43||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$97.46||Market Cap||6.30B|
Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) Company Bio
Columbia Sportswear designs, sources, markets, and distributes outdoor and active lifestyle apparel, footwear, accessories, and equipment in the United States, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Canada. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Portland, Oregon.