Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COLM POWR Grades
- COLM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.19% of US stocks.
- COLM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- COLM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
COLM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for COLUMBIA SPORTSWEAR CO is higher than 87.1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of COLUMBIA SPORTSWEAR CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for COLM comes in at 10.97% -- higher than that of 83.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COLUMBIA SPORTSWEAR CO are UFPI, AIT, SITE, CNXN, and MSM.
- COLM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COLUMBIA SPORTSWEAR CO's official web site, go to www.columbia.com.
COLM Valuation Summary
- COLM's price/earnings ratio is 12.8; this is 19.63% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, COLM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COLM.
COLM Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -43.96%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 17.41%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 123%.
The table below shows COLM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COLM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COLM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.2% of graded US stocks.
- COLM's asset turnover comes in at 1.008 -- ranking 15th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- RL, SHOO, and LEVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COLM.
The table below shows COLM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COLM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COLM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.24||52-week high||$107.50|
|Prev. close||$67.46||52-week low||$66.53|
|Day high||$68.47||Avg. volume||410,899|
|50-day MA||$73.60||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$83.23||Market Cap||4.23B|
Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) Company Bio
Columbia Sportswear designs, sources, markets, and distributes outdoor and active lifestyle apparel, footwear, accessories, and equipment in the United States, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Canada. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
COLM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COLM Latest Social Stream
View Full COLM Social Stream
Latest COLM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COLUMBIA SPORTSWEAR CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COLM as an investment opportunity.
Columbia Sportswear (COLM) highlights its strategic priorities alongside offering its three-year financial goals.
Lululemon, Columbia Sportswear, Guess and Gildan Activewear have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Columbia Sportswear, at its first ever investor day, said it expects its footwear brand Sorel to be its fastest growing over the next three years.
The Zacks Textile - Apparel industry participants are battling high inflationary pressure and supply-chain disruptions. Effective digital efforts bode well for Lululemon (LULU), Columbia Sportswear (COLM), Guess? (GES) and Gildan Activewear (GIL).
PORTLAND, Ore., September 22, 2022--Columbia Sportswear Company Outlines Strategic Priorities and Plan to Accelerate Profitable Growth
COLM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching COLMWant to see what other sources are saying about Columbia Sportswear Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Columbia Sportswear Co (COLM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Columbia Sportswear Co (COLM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Columbia Sportswear Co (COLM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch