Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, COLM has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 440,910,000, ranking above 95.95% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for COLM have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with COLM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HCHC, PCG, SPGI, CALM and BMY.
COLM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of COLM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 55.42% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Columbia Sportswear Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Columbia Sportswear Co's dividend yield of 1.29% is in the bottom 18.14%.
- With a market cap of roughly $5 billion, COLM is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 81.63% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, COLM has a beta lower than 75.85% of them.
COLM Dividend Chart
COLM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
COLM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on COLM dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Columbia Sportswear Co and its dividends:
Columbia Sportswear Co Common Stock (COLM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Columbia Sportswear Co (COLM) - Dividend Investor
Columbia Sportswear Co (COLM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha