Cooper Cos. (COO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where COO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- COO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
COO Stock Summary
- COO has a higher market value than 87.93% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,588,820,296.
- COO's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Cooper Companies Inc's share price is greater than that of only 7.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cooper Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CSL, IAC, JHX, OTIS, and STE.
- COO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cooper Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.coopercos.com.
COO Valuation Summary
- COO's price/earnings ratio is 9.4; this is 74.25% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- COO's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, COO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 36.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COO.
COO Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 21.61%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 42.34%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -51.61%.
The table below shows COO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.46% of graded US stocks.
- COO's asset turnover comes in at 0.332 -- ranking 126th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- KRMD, XENT, and BIOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COO.
The table below shows COO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$318.51||52-week high||$463.59|
|Prev. close||$313.12||52-week low||$297.34|
|Day high||$320.69||Avg. volume||341,444|
|50-day MA||$338.25||Dividend yield||0.02%|
|200-day MA||$390.21||Market Cap||15.71B|
Cooper Cos. (COO) Company Bio
The Cooper Companies, Inc., branded as CooperCompanies, is a global medical device company, publicly traded on the NYSE (NYSE:COO). With its headquarters in San Ramon, California, it has a workforce of more than 12,000 employees and consists of two business units, CooperVision (CVI) which manufactures contact lenses, and CooperSurgical (CSI) which manufactures medical devices and fertility and genomic products for the women’s health care market. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
COO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COO Latest Social Stream
View Full COO Social Stream
Latest COO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cooper Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COO as an investment opportunity.
The Cooper Companies (COO) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CooperCompanies' Vision Business Posts Industry-Leading First-Year Results for Plastic Neutral Contact Lens Program
Equivalent of nearly 28 million plastic bottles diverted from oceans and 171 communities supported
The Cooper Companies, Inc. (COO) operates as a medical device company. It operates through the following business units: Cooper Vision and Cooper Surgical. The Cooper Vision business unit brings a refreshing perspective on vision care with a commitment to crafting quality lenses for contact lens wearers. The Cooper Surgical business unit focuses on supplying women's health clinicians with market medical products and treatment options to improve the delivery of healthcare to women. The company was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California. I am bullish on COO stock.
We believe that conducting our business in a socially and environmentally responsible manner is important to our long-term success and the future of our planet. It allows us to manage potential ris...
SAN RAMON, Calif., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CooperCompanies (NYSE: COO), will present at Oppenheimer’s 32nd Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 16, 2022. Brian Andrews, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer, will represent the Company in a virtual session scheduled to begin at 3:20 PM ET. A live webcast of the presentation will be available to all interested parties on the Investor Relations section of CooperCompanies’ website at http://investor.coop
COO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|