The Cooper Companies, Inc. (COO): Price and Financial Metrics
COO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,383,287,786, Cooper Companies Inc has a greater market value than 87.96% of US stocks.
- Cooper Companies Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.99%, Cooper Companies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.23% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cooper Companies Inc are CPB, CSL, CLX, STE, and CE.
- COO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cooper Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.coopercos.com.
COO Stock Price Chart More Charts
COO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$304.54||52-week high||$344.32|
|Prev. close||$302.26||52-week low||$228.65|
|Day high||$306.39||Avg. volume||321,628|
|50-day MA||$296.92||Dividend yield||0.02%|
|200-day MA||$305.67||Market Cap||15.10B|
The Cooper Companies, Inc. (COO) Company Bio
The Cooper Companies operates through two business units. CooperVision is a global manufacturer providing products for contact lens wearers. CooperSurgical focuses on supplying women's health clinicians with products and treatment options to improve the delivery of healthcare to women. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Pleasanton, California.