The Cooper Companies, Inc. (COO): Price and Financial Metrics
COO Stock Summary
- COO has a higher market value than 88.99% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,870,090,423.
- COO's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- COO's price/sales ratio is 6.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 81.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cooper Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STE, CPB, CLX, SNN, and CSL.
- COO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cooper Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.coopercos.com.
COO Stock Price Chart More Charts
COO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$352.36||52-week high||$365.68|
|Prev. close||$357.00||52-week low||$270.54|
|Day high||$356.92||Avg. volume||321,650|
|50-day MA||$320.72||Dividend yield||0.02%|
|200-day MA||$311.36||Market Cap||17.29B|
The Cooper Companies, Inc. (COO) Company Bio
The Cooper Companies operates through two business units. CooperVision is a global manufacturer providing products for contact lens wearers. CooperSurgical focuses on supplying women's health clinicians with products and treatment options to improve the delivery of healthcare to women. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Pleasanton, California.