Cooper Cos. (COO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COO POWR Grades
- COO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.58% of US stocks.
- COO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- COO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.51% of US stocks).
COO Stock Summary
- COOPER COMPANIES INC's market capitalization of $15,214,847,555 is ahead of 87.76% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 228.27, COOPER COMPANIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.25% of US stocks.
- COOPER COMPANIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COOPER COMPANIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NVT, CSL, ZD, CMCO, and GOLF.
- COO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COOPER COMPANIES INC's official web site, go to www.coopercos.com.
COO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, COO's price/earnings ratio is 55.17% higher, now standing at 36.
- COO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 16.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COO.
COO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 281.64%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 121.96%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.99%.
The table below shows COO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.46% of graded US stocks.
- COO's asset turnover comes in at 0.332 -- ranking 126th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- KRMD, XENT, and BIOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COO.
The table below shows COO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$322.32||52-week high||$430.67|
|Prev. close||$326.62||52-week low||$244.21|
|Day high||$326.10||Avg. volume||328,704|
|50-day MA||$281.13||Dividend yield||0.02%|
|200-day MA||$330.72||Market Cap||15.91B|
Cooper Cos. (COO) Company Bio
The Cooper Companies, Inc., branded as CooperCompanies, is a global medical device company, publicly traded on the NYSE (NYSE:COO). With its headquarters in San Ramon, California, it has a workforce of more than 12,000 employees and consists of two business units, CooperVision (CVI) which manufactures contact lenses, and CooperSurgical (CSI) which manufactures medical devices and fertility and genomic products for the women’s health care market. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
COO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COO Latest Social Stream
View Full COO Social Stream
Latest COO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COOPER COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COO as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 25 countries with highest fertility rates. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see 10 Countries With Highest Fertility Rates. Being aware of the total fertility rate is not just important for countries but for international organizations as knowing this helps […]
Cooper Companies (COO) continues to benefit from strength in its business segments. Its acquisitions are likely to boost the top line further.
After taking a close look at the latest data on institutional buying pressure and each company’s fundamental health over the weekend, I decided to revise my Portfolio Grader recommendations for 103 big blue chips.
Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.63% and 14.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Becton Dickinson (BDX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.73% and 1.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
COO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|