The Cooper Companies, Inc. (COO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where COO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.08% of US stocks.
- COO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- COO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
COO Stock Summary
- COO's went public 36.06 years ago, making it older than 92.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- COO's current price/earnings ratio is 7.06, which is higher than only 12.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, COO is more volatile than just 10.54% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cooper Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BRO, KEY, XYL, TFX, and BEN.
- Visit COO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coopercos.com.
COO Valuation Summary
- COO's price/earnings ratio is 9.4; this is 74.25% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- COO's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, COO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 36.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COO.
COO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.27%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 32.71%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 77.13%.
The table below shows COO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.46% of graded US stocks.
- COO's asset turnover comes in at 0.332 -- ranking 126th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- KRMD, XENT, and BIOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COO.
The table below shows COO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$410.52||52-week high||$463.59|
|Prev. close||$416.13||52-week low||$359.84|
|Day high||$416.40||Avg. volume||402,310|
|50-day MA||$407.21||Dividend yield||0.01%|
|200-day MA||$409.20||Market Cap||20.28B|
The Cooper Companies, Inc. (COO) Company Bio
The Cooper Companies operates through two business units. CooperVision is a global manufacturer providing products for contact lens wearers. CooperSurgical focuses on supplying women's health clinicians with products and treatment options to improve the delivery of healthcare to women. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
COO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COO Latest Social Stream
View Full COO Social Stream
Latest COO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cooper Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COO as an investment opportunity.
Houston, TX, based Investment company Vaughan Nelson Investment Management, L.p. (Current Portfolio) buys Berkshire Hathaway Inc, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc, Ballys Corp, Beacon Roofing Supply Inc, Performance Food Group Co, sells Mastercard Inc, Moderna Inc, NVIDIA Corp, Meta Platforms Inc, Saia Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Vaughan Nelson Investment Management, L.p..
As part of its ongoing partnership with the Special Olympics Lions Clubs International Foundation Opening Eyes® program, CooperCompanies’ vision care business, CooperVision, is helping to facilitat...
CooperSurgical (CSI) hosted 65 educational webinars in 2020 to provide practitioners with new skills and knowledge. More than 15,000 participants joined from 129 countries, with another 23,000 acce...
SAN RAMON, Calif., Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CooperCompanies (NYSE: COO), will present at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, January 11, 2022. Al White, President and CEO, will represent the Company in a virtual session scheduled to begin at 2:15 PM ET. A live webcast of the presentation will be available to all interested parties on the Investor Relations section of CooperCompanies’ website at http://investor.coopercos.com. The webcast will be available for 30 days follow
HSIC vs. COO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
COO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|