Cooper Companies Inc (COO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering COO.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
COO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for COO as an investment opportunity.
- The average analyst price target of COO is higher than 97.59% of all US stocks.
- Cooper Companies Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 86.26% of Healthcare stocks.
- COO has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 16.02% of Healthcare stocks.
- COO has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 66.17% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- COO has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Cooper Companies Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- COO has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding COO using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.