Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. (CORE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CORE POWR Grades
- CORE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CORE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- CORE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
CORE Stock Summary
- Core-Mark Holding Company Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.96% of US listed stocks.
- CORE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,228.59 -- higher than 96.9% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CORE's price/sales ratio is 0.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.38% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Core-Mark Holding Company Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be APWC, LZB, KAI, BMI, and PLUS.
- Visit CORE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.core-mark.com.
CORE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CORE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.19||52-week high||$45.01|
|Prev. close||$42.78||52-week low||$23.30|
|Day high||$45.01||Avg. volume||231,531|
|50-day MA||$40.98||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$33.74||Market Cap||1.91B|
Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. (CORE) Company Bio
Core-Mark Holding Company is one of the largest marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions to the convenience retail industry in North America. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
CORE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CORE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Core-Mark Holding Company Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 23.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Core-Mark Holding Company Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 8.93; that's higher than 63.31% of US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Core-Mark Holding Company Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 12.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Core-Mark Holding Company Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 70.79% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CORE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CORE Latest Social Stream
View Full CORE Social Stream
Latest CORE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Core-Mark Holding Company Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CORE as an investment opportunity.
Today's call will be led by Scott McPherson, our President and Chief Executive Officer; and Chris Miller, our Chief Financial Officer. Before turning the call over to Scott, I will point out the Core-Mark intends to take advantage of the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act as noted in the earnings release we filed this morning.
Does the May share price for Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CORE ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we...
Core-Mark (CORE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 44.00% and -0.13%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Net Income Increased 98% to $8.5 Million; Adjusted EBITDA(1) Increased 25% to $44.3 MillionDiluted EPS increased to $0.19 per share, or $0.36 Excluding LIFO Expense(2)Reduced operating expenses by 2.5% to $203.4 MillionAnnounced $0.13 Dividend Payable June 25, 2021Reaffirmed 2021 Full Year Guidance WESTLAKE, Texas, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: CORE) (“the Company”), one of the largest marketers of fresh, food and broad-line supply solutions to the convenience retail industry in North America, announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. “We continue to drive positive momentum in the business by executing on our strategic priorities made possible by the hard work and dedication of the Core-Mark family and strong part...
WESTLAKE, Texas, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: CORE), announced today that it will release its earnings before the market opens on Thursday, May 6, 2021 for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and will host an investor call later that morning at 8:00 a.m. Central time. This call may be accessed by dialing 800-351-9852 using the code 50154241. The call may also be listened to on the Company’s website www.core-mark.com. An audio replay will be available via webcast at www.core-mark.com for approximately 90 days following the call. Core-Mark Core-Mark is one of the largest marketers of food, fresh and broad-line supply solutions to the convenience retail industry in North America. Founded in 1888, Core-Mark offers a full range of products, m...
CORE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching COREWant to do more research on Core-Mark Holding Company Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Core-Mark Holding Company Inc (CORE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Core-Mark Holding Company Inc (CORE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Core-Mark Holding Company Inc (CORE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch