Correvio Pharma Corp. - Ordinary Shares (Canada) (CORV): Price and Financial Metrics
CORV Stock Summary
- Correvio Pharma Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.52% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 315.17%, Correvio Pharma Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.29% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CORV's revenue has grown 37.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.03% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CORV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BXC, ASPU, TILE, BTN, and SYPR.
- CORV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Correvio Pharma Corp's official web site, go to www.correvio.com.
CORV Stock Price Chart More Charts
CORV Price/Volume Stats
Correvio Pharma Corp. - Ordinary Shares (Canada) (CORV) Company Bio
Correvio Pharma Corp. (Formerly Cardiome Pharma Corp.), a specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in the development and commercialization of cardiovascular therapies that enhance the life and health of patients from heart diseases. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.