Correvio Pharma Corp. - Ordinary Shares (Canada) (CORV): Price and Financial Metrics
CORV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,804,835, Correvio Pharma Corp has a greater market value than only 5.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 315.17%, Correvio Pharma Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.91% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Correvio Pharma Corp's share price is greater than that of 96.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Correvio Pharma Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GAIA, RMAX, RAD, TILE, and DBI.
- Visit CORV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.correvio.com.
CORV Stock Price Chart More Charts
CORV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.46||52-week high||$4.44|
|Prev. close||$0.31||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$0.60||Avg. volume||6,695,393|
|50-day MA||$0.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.63||Market Cap||25.48M|
Correvio Pharma Corp. - Ordinary Shares (Canada) (CORV) Company Bio
Correvio Pharma Corp. (Formerly Cardiome Pharma Corp.), a specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in the development and commercialization of cardiovascular therapies that enhance the life and health of patients from heart diseases. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.