Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. (CP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.4% of US stocks.
- CP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- CP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.42% of US stocks).
CP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $76,744,495,596, CANADIAN PACIFIC RAILWAY LTD has a greater market value than 97.25% of US stocks.
- CANADIAN PACIFIC RAILWAY LTD's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.44% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CP is more volatile than only 7.66% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CANADIAN PACIFIC RAILWAY LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ENB, NSC, WM, MPC, and CHTR.
- CP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CANADIAN PACIFIC RAILWAY LTD's official web site, go to www.cpr.ca.
CP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.19||52-week high||$84.22|
|Prev. close||$82.35||52-week low||$65.17|
|Day high||$82.26||Avg. volume||2,660,908|
|50-day MA||$73.97||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$74.57||Market Cap||74.59B|
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. (CP) Company Bio
The Canadian Pacific Railway (French: Chemin de fer Canadien Pacifique) (reporting marks CP, CPAA, MILW, SOO), also known simply as CPR or Canadian Pacific and formerly as CP Rail (1968–1996), is a Canadian Class I railway incorporated in 1881. The railway is owned by Canadian Pacific Railway Limited, which began operations as legal owner in a corporate restructuring in 2001. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CP Latest Social Stream
View Full CP Social Stream
Latest CP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CANADIAN PACIFIC RAILWAY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CP as an investment opportunity.
An important aspect for Canadian Pacific is that the harvest this year is among the top five harvests ever. See why I confirm my hold rating on CP stock.
The Zacks Transportation - Rail industry is gaining from a favorable freight environment. This bodes well for stocks like UNP, CP, CSX and NSC.
Canadian Pacific (CP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
CP's Executive Vice-President and Chief Marketing Officer to address the Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference on Dec. 1, 2022
Canadian Pacific (TSX: CP) (NYSE: CP) Executive Vice-President and Chief Marketing Officer John Brooks will address the Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference on Dec. 1, 2022, at 8 a.m. ET.
In this article we take a look at the 15 most valuable companies in Canada. To skip this part and see the top 5 companies in this list, click 5 Most Valuable Companies in Canada. Canada is a natural resource-rich country with the second-largest landmass in the world. Having a smaller population of 37 million […]
CP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPWant to do more research on Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch