Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CP POWR Grades
- CP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.29% of US stocks).
CP Stock Summary
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd's market capitalization of $50,362,491,283 is ahead of 94.58% of US-listed equities.
- CP's went public 35.84 years ago, making it older than 92.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd's share price is greater than that of 99.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd are AMOV, SU, CX, FDX, and NSC.
- Visit CP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cpr.ca.
CP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.67||52-week high||$83.07|
|Prev. close||$75.51||52-week low||$58.79|
|Day high||$76.90||Avg. volume||3,432,879|
|50-day MA||$69.93||Dividend yield||0.79%|
|200-day MA||$73.42||Market Cap||50.46B|
Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) Company Bio
Canadian Pacific Railway operates a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States. The company provides logistics and supply chain expertise services. It transports bulk commodities, including grain, coal, fertilizers, and sulphur; and intermodal traffic comprising retail goods in overseas containers that can be transported by train, ship, and truck, as well as in domestic containers and trailers that can be moved by train and truck. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CP Latest Social Stream
View Full CP Social Stream
Latest CP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CP as an investment opportunity.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (NYSE:CP) (TSE:CP) Stock analysts at National Bank Financial increased their FY2021 EPS estimates for Canadian Pacific Railway in a research report issued on Wednesday, October 20th. National Bank Financial analyst C. Doerksen now anticipates that the transportation company will post earnings of $3.10 per share for the year, up from 
Canadian Pacific Railway (NYSE:CP) (TSE:CP) had its price objective decreased by Royal Bank of Canada from C$116.00 to C$115.00 in a report issued on Thursday morning, The Fly reports. Royal Bank of Canada currently has an outperform rating on the transportation companys stock. A number of other research firms have also issued reports on CP. 
Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (NYSE:CP) (TSE:CP) Analysts at Desjardins lifted their FY2021 EPS estimates for Canadian Pacific Railway in a research report issued on Wednesday, October 20th. Desjardins analyst B. Poirier now anticipates that the transportation company will post earnings of $3.02 per share for the year, up from their prior estimate of $2.99. 
Echo Street Capital Management LLC boosted its holdings in Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (NYSE:CP) (TSE:CP) by 418.2% during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 1,480,708 shares of the transportation companys stock after acquiring an additional 1,194,946 shares during the 
CP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPWant to do more research on Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch