Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing five Common Shares) (CPAC): Price and Financial Metrics
CPAC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CPAC is currently 3.36, higher than just 12.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Cementos Pacasmayo Saa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Cementos Pacasmayo Saa's share price is greater than that of merely 3.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OSN, TGLS, RAND, PMTS, and COOP.
- Visit CPAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cementospacasmayo.com.pe.
CPAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.01||52-week high||$9.55|
|Prev. close||$8.06||52-week low||$5.54|
|Day high||$8.02||Avg. volume||4,826|
|50-day MA||$8.08||Dividend yield||3.75%|
|200-day MA||$7.87||Market Cap||679.04M|
Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing five Common Shares) (CPAC) Company Bio
Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. produces, distributes, and sells cement and cement-related materials in the northern region of Peru. It operates in three segments: Cement, Concrete and Blocks; Quicklime; and Construction Supplies. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Lima, Peru.
CPAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CPAC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cementos Pacasmayo Saa ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CPAC, they are:
- 91% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 75.05% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 9% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 24.91% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Cementos Pacasmayo Saa experienced a tax rate of about 19% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than 66.15% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CPAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPAC Latest Social Stream
View Full CPAC Social Stream
Latest CPAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cementos Pacasmayo Saa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPAC as an investment opportunity.
Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. may delivered a positive earnings surprise Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. (NYSE:CPAC) announced its quarterly earnings data on Sunday. The construction company reported $0.15 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.08 by $0.07, Yahoo Finance reports. Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. had a net margin of 3.28% and a return on equity of 2.74%. Shares of NYSE CPAC traded up $0.24 during […]
Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. (CPAC): Q4 net income of S/47.5M, +61% Y/Y mainly due to increased sales and higher operating income.EBITDA of S/128.1M, +27% Y/Y; EBITDA margin of 27.0%.Press Release...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 16, 2021 / Cementos Pacasmayo SAA (NYSE:CPAC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 16, 2021 at 10:30 AM Eastern Time.Investor NetworkNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 16, 2021 / Cementos Pacasmayo SAA (NYSE:CPAC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 16, 2021 at 10:30 AM Eastern Time.
Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. and subsidiaries (NYSE: CPAC; BVL: CPACASC1) ("the Company" or "Pacasmayo") a leading cement company serving the Peruvian construction industry, announced today its consolidated results for the fourth quarter ("4Q20") and the whole year ("2020") ended December 31, 2020. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards ("IFRS") and are stated in nominal Peruvian Soles (S/).
CPAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPACHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cementos Pacasmayo Saa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cementos Pacasmayo Saa (CPAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cementos Pacasmayo Saa (CPAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cementos Pacasmayo Saa (CPAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!