Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing five Common Shares) (CPAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPAC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cementos Pacasmayo Saa is higher than only 5.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Cementos Pacasmayo Saa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cementos Pacasmayo Saa comes in at -10.74%, a number that bests only 10.47% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cementos Pacasmayo Saa are BRFS, CENX, ATI, MHLD, and COOP.
- CPAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cementos Pacasmayo Saa's official web site, go to www.cementospacasmayo.com.pe.
CPAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.80||52-week high||$7.00|
|Prev. close||$4.70||52-week low||$4.46|
|Day high||$4.88||Avg. volume||12,587|
|50-day MA||$5.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.03||Market Cap||406.92M|
Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing five Common Shares) (CPAC) Company Bio
Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. produces, distributes, and sells cement and cement-related materials in the northern region of Peru. It operates in three segments: Cement, Concrete and Blocks; Quicklime; and Construction Supplies. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Lima, Peru.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPAC Latest Social Stream
View Full CPAC Social Stream
Latest CPAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cementos Pacasmayo Saa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPAC as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Cementos Pacasmayo press release (CPAC): Q4 consolidated EBITDA of S/141.5M, a 10.5% increase, in line with increased revenues.Net income of S/ 51.6M.
LIMA, Peru--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. and subsidiaries (NYSE: CPAC; BVL: CPACASC1) (“the Company” or “Pacasmayo”) a leading cement company serving the Peruvian construction industry, announced today its consolidated results for the fourth quarter (“4Q21”) and the year (2021) ended December 31, 2021. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian Soles (S/). 4Q21 Financial and Operationa
Peruvian cement producer Cementos Pacasmayo sees FLSmidth deliver a full pyro line, including a series of sustainable flagship solutions such as the FLSmidth Cross-Bar® Cooler, Low NOx Calciner and JETFLEX® Burner.
Peruvian cement producer Cementos Pacasmayo sees FLSmidth deliver a full pyro line, including a series of sustainable flagship solutions such as the FLSmidth Cross-Bar Cooler, Low NOx Calciner and …
CPAC Price Returns
Continue Researching CPACHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cementos Pacasmayo Saa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cementos Pacasmayo Saa (CPAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cementos Pacasmayo Saa (CPAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cementos Pacasmayo Saa (CPAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch