Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing five Common Shares) (CPAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for CPAC has a compound average growth rate of 279.23%, which is higher than 96.58% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CPAC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CXP, ADNT, AMTD, FSFG and WILC.
CPAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Cementos Pacasmayo Saa, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2508.31% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cementos Pacasmayo Saa's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Cementos Pacasmayo Saa's dividend yield of 14.29% is in the top 0.930000000000007%.
- Cementos Pacasmayo Saa's market cap of $563 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 98.7% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $341 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 97.94% of companies in the same revenue class.
CPAC Dividend Chart
CPAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CPAC Dividends vs. Peers
CPAC's dividend yield currently ranks #22 of 67 vs. its peers in the Industrial - Building Materials category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CPAC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cementos Pacasmayo Saa and its dividends:
Cementos Pacasmayo Saa Common Stock (CPAC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cementos Pacasmayo Saa (CPAC) - Dividend Investor
Cementos Pacasmayo Saa (CPAC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha