Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing five Common Shares) (CPAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for CPAC has a compound average growth rate of 279.23%, which is higher than 96.58% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CPAC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CXP, ADNT, AMTD, FSFG and WILC.
CPAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CPAC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1221.48% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cementos Pacasmayo Saa's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Cementos Pacasmayo Saa's market cap of $686 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 99.29% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CPAC's provides a return of 1221.48% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 98.73% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Cementos Pacasmayo Saa than it is for 98.31% of other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector.
CPAC Dividend Chart
CPAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CPAC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CPAC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cementos Pacasmayo Saa and its dividends:
Cementos Pacasmayo Saa Common Stock (CPAC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cementos Pacasmayo Saa (CPAC) - Dividend Investor
Cementos Pacasmayo Saa (CPAC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha