Campbell Soup Co (CPB) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Campbell Soup Co think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CPB Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- CPB has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 8.84999999999999% of all US stocks.
- CPB has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 6.67% of Food Products stocks.
- CPB has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 89.77% of all US stocks.
- CPB has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 15.7% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Campbell Soup Co's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 27.72% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- Campbell Soup Co's average analyst price target is greater than 71.3% of all US stocks.
- CPB has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is CPB a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!