Campbell Soup Company (CPB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CPB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CPB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CPB Stock Summary
- CPB has a higher market value than 88.07% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,363,504,440.
- CAMPBELL SOUP CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.22% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of CAMPBELL SOUP CO's share price is greater than that of just 6.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CAMPBELL SOUP CO are CSL, STE, ESI, NVT, and ZD.
- Visit CPB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.campbellsoupcompany.com.
CPB Valuation Summary
- CPB's price/earnings ratio is 19.2; this is 0% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- CPB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPB.
CPB Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -6.22%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 328.28%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -8.73%.
The table below shows CPB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.87% of graded US stocks.
- CPB's asset turnover comes in at 0.701 -- ranking 35th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- GIS, CAG, and FTFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPB.
The table below shows CPB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.89||52-week high||$51.94|
|Prev. close||$47.72||52-week low||$39.76|
|Day high||$48.50||Avg. volume||2,552,599|
|50-day MA||$49.17||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$46.62||Market Cap||14.34B|
Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Company Bio
Campbell Soup Company manufactures and markets convenience food products. It operates through U.S. Simple Meals; Global Baking and Snacking; International Simple Meals and Beverages; U.S. Beverages; and Bolthouse and Foodservice segments. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in Camden, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPB Latest Social Stream
View Full CPB Social Stream
Latest CPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAMPBELL SOUP CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPB as an investment opportunity.
Wondering how to stay ahead of the raging bear market that is taking hold of Wall Street?
CAMPBELL'S® INTRODUCES FLAVORUP! - AN INNOVATIVE NEW COOKING CONCENTRATE THAT ELEVATES EVERYDAY MEALS
Today, Campbell's® introduced FlavorUp! cooking concentrate, an innovative new product line offered in three delicious varieties that elevates everyday cooking with just one tablespoon. The new cooking concentrate can be stirred in with any protein, grain or vegetable for a customizable level of flavor and is Campbell's latest innovation designed to give consumers a secret ingredient in their pantry. Campbell's FlavorUp!™ comes in three flavors that will pack a punch into weeknight dinners and r
The board of Campbell Soup Company ( NYSE:CPB ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.37 per share on the...
With the Federal Reserve continuing its hawkish trajectory, investors could benefit from deploying a defense-heavy approach with these three low-beta stocks.
CAMDEN, N.J., September 21, 2022--The Board of Directors of Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) today declared a regular quarterly dividend on Campbell’s capital stock of $0.37 per share. The quarterly dividend is payable Oct. 31, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business as of Oct. 6, 2022.
CPB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|