Campbell Soup Company (CPB): Price and Financial Metrics
CPB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CPB is 6.5 -- better than 94.02% of US stocks.
- CPB's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CPB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Campbell Soup Co, a group of peers worth examining would be COO, ARNC, STE, AXTA, and DVN.
- CPB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Campbell Soup Co's official web site, go to www.campbellsoupcompany.com.
CPB Stock Price Chart More Charts
CPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.77||52-week high||$49.56|
|Prev. close||$48.79||52-week low||$32.17|
|Day high||$49.16||Avg. volume||2,192,576|
|50-day MA||$48.04||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$43.93||Market Cap||14.71B|
Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Company Bio
Campbell Soup Company manufactures and markets convenience food products. It operates through U.S. Simple Meals; Global Baking and Snacking; International Simple Meals and Beverages; U.S. Beverages; and Bolthouse and Foodservice segments. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in Camden, New Jersey.
CPB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CPB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Campbell Soup Co ranked in the 51st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CPB, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 36% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 67.6% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 66.75% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|