Campbell Soup Company (CPB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CPB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- CPB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.2% of US stocks).
CPB Stock Summary
- Campbell Soup Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Campbell Soup Co's share price is greater than that of only 7.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Campbell Soup Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Campbell Soup Co are CSL, AMCR, AQUA, ESI, and STE.
- Visit CPB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.campbellsoupcompany.com.
CPB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CPB's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.78% lower, now standing at 13.9.
- CPB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CPB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPB.
CPB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.36%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 224.28%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 372.24%.
The table below shows CPB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.06% of graded US stocks.
- CPB's asset turnover comes in at 0.711 -- ranking 35th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- GIS, K, and HSY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPB.
The table below shows CPB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.52||52-week high||$53.77|
|Prev. close||$44.00||52-week low||$40.05|
|Day high||$44.28||Avg. volume||2,573,390|
|50-day MA||$43.43||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$46.75||Market Cap||13.19B|
Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Company Bio
Campbell Soup Company manufactures and markets convenience food products. It operates through U.S. Simple Meals; Global Baking and Snacking; International Simple Meals and Beverages; U.S. Beverages; and Bolthouse and Foodservice segments. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in Camden, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPB Latest Social Stream
View Full CPB Social Stream
Latest CPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Campbell Soup Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPB as an investment opportunity.
Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte officially returned to nationwide menus on August 24 — and is already leading to a big boost in foot traffic before the official arrival of fall. Yahoo Finance's Alexandra Canal breaks down the latest data.
There's plenty of solid opportunities out there, but these are stocks to sell.
By Dakota Antelman, Managing Editor REGION Michael Campbell isnt the type of boss who meets his employees over the bed of a pick-up truck to hand out the days assignments. Instead, Mr. Handyman Central MetroWest operates out of their newly expanded headquarters. That reality reflects Campbells larger business philosophy. We dont run our business 
The food company beat Wall Street''s expectations but not last year''s performance.
TAAT Exhibiting Among Several Big Tobacco Firms at Sold-Out National Convenience Industry Expo NACS Show 2021
LAS VEGAS and VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TAAT GLOBAL ALTERNATIVES INC. (CSE: TAAT) (OTCQX: TOBAF) (FRANKFURT: 2TP) (the Company or TAAT ) is pleased to announce that it will be an exhibitor at the 2021 NACS Show held in Chicago, Illinois from Wednesday, October 6, 2021 through Friday, October 8, 2021, where approximately 1,200 vendors in the convenience category welcome an average of 23,000 attendees from more than 70 countries 1 . The NACS Show is operated by the Association for Convenience & Fuel Retailing (formerly known as the National Association of Convenience Stores, abbreviated as NACS), a trade association established in 1961 currently focused on industry-related issues such as labour and healthcare benefits, menu labelling compliance, pay...
CPB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|