Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CPB reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CPB has less fluctuation in its price than 98.08% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CPB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HFC, UDR, NATH, FMAO and CAPL.
CPB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Campbell Soup Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1451.2% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Campbell Soup Co are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, CPB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 98.88% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Campbell Soup Co's estimated return of 1451.2% surpasses about 98.97% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CPB Dividend Chart
CPB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|