Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CPB reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.48% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CPB has less volatility in its price than 99.44% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CPB's price: BWXT, MCHP, CMS, MXIM and PCYG.
CPB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CPB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1431.46% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Campbell Soup Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, CPB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 98.03% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Campbell Soup Co's estimated return of 1431.46% surpasses about 99.17% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CPB Dividend Chart
CPB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|