Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CPB reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.38% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CPB has less fluctuation in its price than 98.86% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CPB's price: CWBC, SEIC, MHLD, WLK and TFX.
CPB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Campbell Soup Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 16548.83%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Campbell Soup Co are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, Campbell Soup Co has a beta lower than 99.34% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CPB's provides a return of 16548.83% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.83% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CPB Dividend Chart
CPB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|