Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CPB reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.3% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CPB has less volatility in its price than 99.16% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CPB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NSA, DGICA, FNKO, FIBK and INOV.
CPB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CPB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1382.88% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Campbell Soup Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, CPB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 98.69% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Campbell Soup Co's estimated return of 1382.88% surpasses about 98.97% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CPB Dividend Chart
CPB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|