Campbell Soup Co. (CPB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CPB reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.38% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CPB has less fluctuation in its price than 98.86% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CPB's price: CWBC, SEIC, MHLD, WLK and TFX.
CPB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Campbell Soup Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 3846.03%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Campbell Soup Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, Campbell Soup Co has a beta lower than 97.6% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, CPB's provides a return of 3846.03% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 97.91% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CPB Dividend Chart
CPB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CPB Dividends vs. Peers
CPB's dividend yield currently ranks #54 of 119 vs. its peers in the Food Makers category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CPB dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Campbell Soup Co and its dividends:
Campbell Soup Co Common Stock (CPB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Campbell Soup Co (CPB) - Dividend Investor
Campbell Soup Co (CPB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha