Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CPB reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.03% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CPB has less fluctuation in its price than 99.15% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CPB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EFC, CIO, SYX, TEL and DHIL.
CPB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CPB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1451.99%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Campbell Soup Co are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, CPB has a beta lower than 98.49% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CPB's provides a return of 1451.99% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 98.96% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CPB Dividend Chart
CPB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|