Central Pacific Financial Corp New (CPF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CPF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.95% of US stocks.
- CPF's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- CPF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.12% of US stocks).
CPF Stock Summary
- CENTRAL PACIFIC FINANCIAL CORP's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 86.19% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.02 for CENTRAL PACIFIC FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 96.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CPF is more volatile than just 12.03% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CENTRAL PACIFIC FINANCIAL CORP are CVLY, CBFV, ORRF, FBK, and CCBG.
- Visit CPF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.centralpacificbank.com.
CPF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CPF's price/earnings ratio is 29.47% lower, now standing at 6.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CPF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPF.
CPF Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 61.49%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.22%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.46%.
The table below shows CPF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.21% of graded US stocks.
- CPF's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 236th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WAL, BMTC, and USB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPF.
The table below shows CPF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CPF, see our CPF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
CPF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.90||52-week high||$28.89|
|Prev. close||$18.60||52-week low||$17.91|
|Day high||$20.06||Avg. volume||203,850|
|50-day MA||$21.85||Dividend yield||5.64%|
|200-day MA||$21.67||Market Cap||511.13M|
Central Pacific Financial Corp New (CPF) Company Bio
Central Pacific Financial Corp. provides commercial banking products and services to businesses, professionals, and individuals in Hawaii. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPF Latest Social Stream
View Full CPF Social Stream
Latest CPF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENTRAL PACIFIC FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPF as an investment opportunity.
Central Pacific Financial's (NYSE:CPF) Dividend Will Be $0.26
Central Pacific Financial Corp.'s ( NYSE:CPF ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.26 per share on 15th of...
Central Pacific Financial Full Year 2022 Earnings: Beats Expectations
Central Pacific Financial ( NYSE:CPF ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$264.8m (down 1.4% from...
Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE:CPF) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE:CPF) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 25, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for standing by. And welcome to the Central Pacific Financial Corp. Fourth Quarter 2022 Conference Call. During today’s presentation all parties will be in a listen-only mode. Following the presentation, the conference will be […]
Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Beats Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Central Pacific Financial (CPF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.31% and 1.89%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Central Pacific Financial Reports Fourth Quarter Earnings of $20.2 Million and Full Year 2022 Earnings of $73.9 Million
HONOLULU, January 25, 2023--Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE: CPF) (the "Company"), parent company of Central Pacific Bank (the "Bank" or "CPB"), today reported net income for the fourth quarter of 2022 of $20.2 million, compared to $16.7 million in the previous quarter and $22.3 million in the year-ago quarter. Fully diluted earnings per share ("EPS") of $0.74 for the fourth quarter of 2022 reflected a 21% increase from $0.61 in the previous quarter and a 8% decrease from $0.80 in the year
CPF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Central Pacific Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...