Central Pacific Financial Corp New (CPF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CPF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.76% of US stocks.
- CPF's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CPF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
CPF Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.33 for Central Pacific Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 94.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.62%, Central Pacific Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CPF comes in at 31.25% -- higher than that of 92.75% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Central Pacific Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ASRV, ORRF, GWB, EBTC, and IBCP.
- Visit CPF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.centralpacificbank.com.
CPF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CPF's price/sales ratio is 2.86% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CPF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CPF's price/earnings ratio has gone up $4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPF.
CPF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.28||52-week high||$28.81|
|Prev. close||$27.00||52-week low||$12.80|
|Day high||$26.84||Avg. volume||177,880|
|50-day MA||$27.60||Dividend yield||3.65%|
|200-day MA||$21.19||Market Cap||743.54M|
Central Pacific Financial Corp New (CPF) Company Bio
Central Pacific Financial Corp. provides commercial banking products and services to businesses, professionals, and individuals in Hawaii. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
CPF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPF Latest Social Stream
View Full CPF Social Stream
Latest CPF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Central Pacific Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPF as an investment opportunity.
Central Pacific Financial Corp found using ticker (CPF) now have 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 33 and 29 with a mean TP of 30.75. With the stocks previous close at 28.34 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 8.5%. The 50 day MA is 27.66 while the 200 day moving average is 23.43. The company has a market cap of $805m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CPF" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Central Pacific Financial Corp. operates as the holding company for Central Pacific Bank that provides commercial banking products and services to businesses, professionals, and individuals in th...
Central Pacific Financial Corp found using ticker (CPF) have now 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 33 and 29 calculating the mean target price we have 30.75. Given that the stocks previous close was at 27.6 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 11.4%. The day 50 moving average is 27.55 while the 200 day moving average is 23.06. The market cap for the company is $784m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CPF" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Central Pacific Financial Corp. operates as the holding company for Central Pacific Bank that provides commercial banking products and services to businesses, profess...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Central Pacific Financial Corp (NYSE: CPF)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 28, 2021, 1:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to Central Pacific Financial Corp First Quarter 2021 Conference Call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 28, 2021 / Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE:CPF) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
Central Pacific Financial (CPF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25.49% and -4.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CPF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Central Pacific Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch