Central Pacific Financial Corp New (CPF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPF POWR Grades
- CPF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPF is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CPF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.66% of US stocks).
CPF Stock Summary
- CENTRAL PACIFIC FINANCIAL CORP's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.77% of US equities in our set.
- CPF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 74.75%, CENTRAL PACIFIC FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 85.1% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CENTRAL PACIFIC FINANCIAL CORP are FNCB, CVLY, CBFV, OBT, and MOFG.
- Visit CPF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.centralpacificbank.com.
CPF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CPF's price/earnings ratio is 35.34% lower, now standing at 7.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CPF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPF.
CPF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -5.31%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.75%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 73.02%.
The table below shows CPF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.21% of graded US stocks.
- CPF's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 236th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WAL, BMTC, and USB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPF.
The table below shows CPF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.09||52-week high||$30.97|
|Prev. close||$20.92||52-week low||$19.05|
|Day high||$21.12||Avg. volume||157,426|
|50-day MA||$20.86||Dividend yield||4.97%|
|200-day MA||$23.56||Market Cap||574.24M|
Central Pacific Financial Corp New (CPF) Company Bio
Central Pacific Financial Corp. provides commercial banking products and services to businesses, professionals, and individuals in Hawaii. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPF Latest Social Stream
View Full CPF Social Stream
Latest CPF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENTRAL PACIFIC FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPF as an investment opportunity.
Central Pacific Financial Corp. ( NYSE:CPF ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date...
Central Pacific Financial Corp with ticker code (CPF) now have 2 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 24 and 22 with the average target price sitting at 23. With the stocks previous close at 19.9 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 15.6%. There is a 50 day moving average of 21.4 and the 200 day MA is 24.37. The market cap for the company is $544m. Find out more information at: https://www.cpb.bank [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="CPF" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $628m based on the market concensus. Central Pacific Financial Corp. operates as the holding co...
Central Pacific Financial has under $8B in total assets. Q3 EPS was just over 60 cents, resulting in a P/E multiple of less than 8. Read more on CPF here.
Central Pacific Financial Corp. (CPF) the parent company of Central Pacific Bank, on Friday reported that net income for the third quarter declined to $16.72 million or $0.61 per share from $20.82 million or $0.74 per share in the prior-year quarter.
Central Pacific Financial (NYSE: CPF ) reported its Q3 earnings results on Friday, October 21, 2022 at 08:00 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Central Pacific Financial beat estimated earnings by 1.67%, reporting an EPS of $0.61 … Full story available on Benzinga.com
CPF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Central Pacific Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch