Central Pacific Financial Corp New (CPF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CPF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.02% of US stocks.
- CPF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- CPF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.73% of US stocks).
CPF Stock Summary
- CPF's went public 31.5 years ago, making it older than 83.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CPF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.05% of US stocks.
- Central Pacific Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Central Pacific Financial Corp are CFBK, TCFC, CVLY, BFC, and OSBC.
- Visit CPF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.centralpacificbank.com.
CPF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CPF's price/sales ratio is 3.13% lower, now standing at 3.1.
- CPF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 243 months.
- CPF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPF.
CPF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 70.54%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 179.47%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -32.26%.
The table below shows CPF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.73% of graded US stocks.
- CPF's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 313th of 437 Banking stocks.
- CCNE, WAL, and LBAI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPF.
The table below shows CPF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.30||52-week high||$28.81|
|Prev. close||$23.65||52-week low||$12.80|
|Day high||$24.37||Avg. volume||160,223|
|50-day MA||$25.06||Dividend yield||3.95%|
|200-day MA||$24.43||Market Cap||685.72M|
Central Pacific Financial Corp New (CPF) Company Bio
Central Pacific Financial Corp. provides commercial banking products and services to businesses, professionals, and individuals in Hawaii. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPF Latest Social Stream
View Full CPF Social Stream
Latest CPF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Central Pacific Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPF as an investment opportunity.
CPB (CPF) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
The board of Central Pacific Financial Corp. ( NYSE:CPF ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.24 per...
CPF earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Central Pacific Financial (CPF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.79% and 1.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE: CPF) (the "Company"), parent company of Central Pacific Bank (the "Bank"), today reported net income in the second quarter of 2021 of $18.7 million, or fully diluted earnings per share ("EPS") of $0.66, compared to net income in the second quarter of 2020 of $9.9 million, or EPS of $0.35, and net income in the first quarter of 2021 of $18.0 million, or EPS of $0.64.
CPF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Central Pacific Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch