Central Pacific Financial Corp New (CPF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CPF reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.21% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CPF has less volatility in its price than just 17.64% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CPF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DHI, MBUU, CL, FLXS and ODC.
CPF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Central Pacific Financial Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 7.42% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Central Pacific Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Central Pacific Financial Corp's dividend yield of 6.61% is in the top 13.17%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, CPF's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 16.01% of them.
CPF Dividend Chart
CPF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CPF Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CPF dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Central Pacific Financial Corp and its dividends:
Central Pacific Financial Corp Common Stock (CPF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) - Dividend Investor
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha