Central Pacific Financial Corp New (CPF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CPF reports less variability in its cash flow than 91.6% of dividend stocks in our set.
- CPF's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.09% -- which is higher than about only 14.64% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CPF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HBI, HD, EBAY, GAIA and CHRW.
CPF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Central Pacific Financial Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 19.51% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Central Pacific Financial Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, CPF provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 85.21% such stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, CPF has a beta lower than merely 14.89% of them.
CPF Dividend Chart
CPF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CPF Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CPF dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Central Pacific Financial Corp and its dividends:
Central Pacific Financial Corp Common Stock (CPF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) - Dividend Investor
Central Pacific Financial Corp (CPF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha