Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CPS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CPS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CPS Stock Summary
- COOPER-STANDARD HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.76% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, COOPER-STANDARD HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than only 0.98% of stocks in our set.
- CPS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COOPER-STANDARD HOLDINGS INC are VNTR, MHLD, ADNT, FRG, and HOV.
- CPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COOPER-STANDARD HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.cooperstandard.com.
CPS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CPS's price/sales ratio is 94.74% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- CPS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 151 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPS.
CPS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -128.49%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -16.98%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.83%.
The table below shows CPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25% of graded US stocks.
- CPS's asset turnover comes in at 1.004 -- ranking 32nd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- BLBD, HY, and SRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPS.
The table below shows CPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.23||52-week high||$27.35|
|Prev. close||$7.05||52-week low||$3.53|
|Day high||$7.24||Avg. volume||411,469|
|50-day MA||$7.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.52||Market Cap||123.69M|
Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS) Company Bio
Cooper-Standard Holdings is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include sealing, fuel and brake delivery, fluid transfer and anti-vibration systems. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Novi, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPS Latest Social Stream
View Full CPS Social Stream
Latest CPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COOPER-STANDARD HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPS as an investment opportunity.
Cooper Standard Announces Realignment of Responsibilities Within its Global Leadership Team to Balance Focus on Key Strategic Initiatives
Cooper Standard (NYSE: CPS) today announced the realignment of certain responsibilities within its Global Leadership Team to create greater management synergies and focus on key strategic initiativ...
Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CPS) (“CPS”) today announced it and certain of its subsidiaries had entered into a transaction support agreement (the “TSA”) with an ad hoc committee of holders...
Cooper Standard’s Thermoplastic Thermal Management Solution for Battery Electric Vehicles Wins SPE® Automotive Innovation Award
Cooper Standard (NYSE: CPS) is pleased to announce that it has earned an Automotive Innovation Award from the Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE) for its Thermoplastic BEV (battery electric vehicle...
Cooper Standard Adopts Tax Benefits Preservation Plan to Protect its Tax Benefits and Shareholder Value
Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (“Cooper Standard” or the “Company”) (NYSE: CPS) today announced that its Board of Directors (the “Board”) adopted a tax benefits preservation plan (the “Rights Agreem...
Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CPS) today reported results for the third quarter 2022.
CPS Price Returns