Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPS POWR Grades
- CPS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CPS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.84% of US stocks).
CPS Stock Summary
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.52% of US listed stocks.
- CPS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4.43 -- higher than merely 21.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.16, Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 1.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc are KAR, ECPG, THS, BRBR, and OII.
- CPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.cooperstandard.com.
CPS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CPS's price/earnings ratio is 117.01% lower, now standing at -3.3.
- Over the past 136 months, CPS's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- CPS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPS.
CPS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.59%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.75%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.16%.
The table below shows CPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.81% of graded US stocks.
- CPS's asset turnover comes in at 1.004 -- ranking 32nd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- SRI, DAN, and LEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPS.
The table below shows CPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.60||52-week high||$47.85|
|Prev. close||$25.16||52-week low||$15.43|
|Day high||$26.02||Avg. volume||122,508|
|50-day MA||$23.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.05||Market Cap||434.92M|
Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS) Company Bio
Cooper-Standard Holdings is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include sealing, fuel and brake delivery, fluid transfer and anti-vibration systems. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Novi, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPS Latest Social Stream
View Full CPS Social Stream
Latest CPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPS as an investment opportunity.
Cooper Standard (NYSE:CPS) today announced the appointment of Amy Kulikowski to vice president, global internal audit and compliance effective September 20, 2021. She replaces Becky McCabe who was recently appointed vice president, chief accounting officer, Cooper Standard.
Cooper Standard (NYSE:CPS) today announced the appointment of Soma Venkat, Ph. D., to senior vice president and chief information technology officer, effective September 20, 2021. Based at the Company's world headquarters in Northville, Venkat is welcomed back to the Company as an executive officer and will also join Cooper Standard's Global Leadership Team. In his new role, Venkat will be responsible for leading Cooper Standard's information technology (IT) function.
Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc (CPS): Price Up $0.5 (2.3)% Over Past Day, Up $0.51 (2.37)% Over Past Hour
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down. The post Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc (CPS): Price Up $0.5 (2.3)% Over Past Day, Up $0.51 (2.37)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Cooper Standard (NYSE:CPS) today announced the appointment of two executives to key leadership positions. Rebecca (Becky) McCabe was appointed to vice president, chief accounting officer for the Co...
Cooper Standard’s (NYSE:CPS) Sarah Ahti, director purchasing, has been named a 2021 Automotive News Rising Star. Ahti and her co-honorees are featured in a special section in the August 23 issue of...
CPS Price Returns