Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CPS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CPS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CPS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CPS is 7.17 -- better than 95.46% of US stocks.
- CPS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.37 -- higher than just 10.58% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 0.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KAR, IHRT, ECPG, BRBR, and SRT.
- Visit CPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cooperstandard.com.
CPS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CPS's price/earnings ratio is 117.01% lower, now standing at -3.3.
- Over the past 136 months, CPS's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- CPS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPS.
CPS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -16.26%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -35%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -121.52%.
The table below shows CPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25% of graded US stocks.
- CPS's asset turnover comes in at 1.004 -- ranking 32nd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- BLBD, HY, and SRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPS.
The table below shows CPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.83||52-week high||$32.47|
|Prev. close||$4.79||52-week low||$4.47|
|Day high||$4.99||Avg. volume||470,557|
|50-day MA||$7.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.18||Market Cap||82.41M|
Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS) Company Bio
Cooper-Standard Holdings is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include sealing, fuel and brake delivery, fluid transfer and anti-vibration systems. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Novi, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPS Latest Social Stream
View Full CPS Social Stream
Latest CPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPS as an investment opportunity.
By mid-January, our recommendation on Cooper-Standard (CPS) stock was doing well as the stock was up 28% to $27 per share. However, it has dropped almost 50% to $14.50 since then. In this article, I will elaborate as to why I think the stock price dropped and whether CPS is...
CPS earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
No summary available.
No summary available.
Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CPS) today reported results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021.
CPS Price Returns