Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CPS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CPS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
CPS Stock Summary
- CPS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.32 -- higher than merely 2.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 2.81% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CPS has reported earnings growth of -856.73%, putting it ahead of merely 1.93% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LCI, SPB, SHO, MCS, and QRTEA.
- CPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.cooperstandard.com.
CPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.81||52-week high||$47.85|
|Prev. close||$31.27||52-week low||$9.93|
|Day high||$32.01||Avg. volume||130,697|
|50-day MA||$31.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.06||Market Cap||538.96M|
Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS) Company Bio
Cooper-Standard Holdings is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include sealing, fuel and brake delivery, fluid transfer and anti-vibration systems. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Novi, Michigan.
CPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPS Latest Social Stream
View Full CPS Social Stream
Latest CPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPS as an investment opportunity.
Cooper Standard Issues 2020 Corporate Responsibility Report Highlighting Record Safety Performance, Customer Recognition and COVID-19 Response
NORTHVILLE, MI / ACCESSWIRE / May 19, 2021 / Cooper Standard (NYSE:CPS) today issued its 2020 Corporate Responsibility Report (CRR), titled "Stronger: Teams, Partnerships, Business," offering insight on topics deemed important by the Company's stakeholders, including its record safety performance, customer recognition, talent management, innovation, diversity and inclusion and an overview of its COVID-19 actions and accomplishments.Following the Company's 2019 ESG materiality assessment, Cooper Standard engaged its Global Leadership Team to set forward-looking targets for many of its significant topic areas.
The members of our leadership team, who will be speaking with you on the call this morning are Jeff Edwards, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; and Jon Banas, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Before we begin, I need to remind you that this presentation contains forward-looking statements.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Cooper-Standard Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CPS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 9:30 AM Eastern Time.
Cooper Standard Announces Date for Release of First Quarter 2021 Results, Provides Details for Management Conference Call
NORTHVILLE, MI / ACCESSWIRE / April 22, 2021 / Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (NYSE:CPS) expects to release its financial results for the first quarter 2021 on Thursday, May 6, after market close.
Board Expands with Valuable Licensing, Cleantech and Manufacturing Expertise MCCARRAN, Nev., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aqua Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQMS) ("Aqua Metals" or the "Company"), which is reinventing metals recycling with its AquaRefining™ technology, today announced it has appointed Molly P. Zhang, a seasoned corporate director with global chemical, industrial and cleantech expertise, and Edward Smith, CEO, President and Director of SMTC Corporation (NASDAQ: SMTX) to its board of directors effective March 1, 2021. "After conducting an extremely rigorous candidate review process, we are pleased to welcome Molly and Edward, as new independent directors to the Aqua Metals board,” said Shariq Yosufzai, Aqua Metals Board Chairman. "They bring extensive operational expertise ...
CPS Price Returns