Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS): Price and Financial Metrics
CPS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.8, Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 6.11% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than just 4.26% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -282.28%; that's higher than only 6.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNW, ALSK, CLH, VAC, and CVGI.
- CPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.cooperstandard.com.
CPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.61||52-week high||$43.01|
|Prev. close||$35.92||52-week low||$6.64|
|Day high||$36.91||Avg. volume||156,665|
|50-day MA||$36.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.53||Market Cap||584.81M|
Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS) Company Bio
Cooper-Standard Holdings is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include sealing, fuel and brake delivery, fluid transfer and anti-vibration systems. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Novi, Michigan.
CPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPS Latest Social Stream
View Full CPS Social Stream
Latest CPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPS as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc (NYSE: CPS)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 18, 2021, 9:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Cooper-Standard Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 18, 2021 / Cooper-Standard Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CPS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 18, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Cooper-Standard (CPS): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.02; GAAP EPS of -$1.61 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.11.Revenue of $696.9M (-4.0% Y/Y) beats by $25.5M.Shares -4% AH.Press Release...
Cooper-Standard Holdings (NYSE:CPS) unveils its next round of earnings this Wednesday, February 17. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide for …
Cooper Standard Announces Date for Release of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results, Provides Details for Management Conference Call
NORTHVILLE, MI / ACCESSWIRE / February 4, 2021 / Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (NYSE:CPS) expects to release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020 on Wednesday, February 17 after market close.
CPS Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!