Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc (CPS) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CPS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of CPS is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- CPS has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of CPS is greater than 4.93% of all US stocks.
- CPS has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 91.69% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- CPS has a greater average analyst price target than 41.68% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- CPS has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Automobiles and Trucks industry with the ratings most similar to Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc are RIDE, FSR and ADOM.
Make investment decisions regarding CPS using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.