Camden Property Trust (CPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPT POWR Grades
- CPT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 75% of US stocks.
- CPT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CPT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
CPT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CPT's price/sales ratio is 9.98; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST is reporting a growth rate of 314.07%; that's higher than 94.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be HST, PEAK, CUZ, CUBE, and STAG.
- CPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST's official web site, go to www.camdenliving.com.
CPT Valuation Summary
- CPT's price/earnings ratio is 16.1; this is 34.15% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CPT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPT.
CPT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 30.22%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 127.43%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.66%.
The table below shows CPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.07% of graded US stocks.
- CPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.154 -- ranking 119th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, BEN, and PGRE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPT.
The table below shows CPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.45||52-week high||$180.37|
|Prev. close||$118.22||52-week low||$116.77|
|Day high||$120.12||Avg. volume||995,216|
|50-day MA||$133.58||Dividend yield||3.15%|
|200-day MA||$150.32||Market Cap||12.72B|
Camden Property Trust (CPT) Company Bio
Camden Property Trust is engaged in the ownership, management, development, redevelopment, acquisition, and construction of multifamily apartment communities. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPT Latest Social Stream
View Full CPT Social Stream
Latest CPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPT as an investment opportunity.
The seemingly unending slide in stock prices can make it challenging to stick with your investments. One benefit of lower stock prices is that dividend yields move higher, meaning investors can often lock in bigger income streams on some high-quality dividend stocks. Three top dividend stocks that are starting to look really attractive these days are American Tower (NYSE: AMT), Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT), and Prologis (NYSE: PLD).
The total return for Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) investors has risen faster than earnings growth over the last five years
Camden Property Trust ( NYSE:CPT ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 13% over the month. On the bright...
Baron Funds, an asset management company, released its “Baron Real Estate Income Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Baron Real Estate Income Fund (the “Fund”) declined 18.43% (Institutional Shares) in the second quarter of 2022, modestly underperforming its primary benchmark, the MSCI US REIT Index (the […]
HOUSTON, September 15, 2022--The Board of Trust Managers of Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) (the "Company") declared a third quarter cash dividend of $0.94 per share to holders of record as of September 30, 2022 of its Common Shares of Beneficial Interest. The dividend is to be paid on October 17, 2022.
Finding the right real estate investment trusts (REITs) to buy really boost your portfolio – particularly if you’re eager for a regular income stream. REITs are popular for investors who favor dividend stocks because they’re a special class of investment that gets preferential tax treatment. As part of that arrangement, however, the REIT must return 90% of taxable income back to shareholders. The best REITs to buy provide some of the best dividend ratios that you can find in the market. When the
CPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|