Camden Property Trust (CPT): Price and Financial Metrics
CPT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Camden Property Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.2, Camden Property Trust has a higher such ratio than 88.35% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Camden Property Trust's share price is greater than that of merely 4.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Camden Property Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be REG, PNW, NNN, KIM, and MTN.
- CPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Camden Property Trust's official web site, go to www.camdenliving.com.
CPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.55||52-week high||$120.73|
|Prev. close||$119.23||52-week low||$96.66|
|Day high||$119.66||Avg. volume||609,278|
|50-day MA||$110.11||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$108.81||Market Cap||11.34B|
Camden Property Trust (CPT) Company Bio
Camden Property Trust is engaged in the ownership, management, development, redevelopment, acquisition, and construction of multifamily apartment communities. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Houston, Texas.