Camden Property Trust (CPT): Price and Financial Metrics
CPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.48||52-week high||$127.60|
|Prev. close||$93.04||52-week low||$82.81|
|Day high||$92.86||Avg. volume||830,527|
|50-day MA||$91.22||Dividend yield||4.32%|
|200-day MA||$103.55||Market Cap||9.87B|
CPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPT POWR Grades
- CPT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 65.17% of US stocks.
- CPT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CPT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.02% of US stocks).
CPT Stock Summary
- CPT's current price/earnings ratio is 43.62, which is higher than 84.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CPT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.76% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST are CUZ, PEAK, AMH, EGP, and STAG.
- CPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST's official web site, go to www.camdenliving.com.
CPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CPT's price/sales ratio is 43.53% higher, now standing at 6.1.
- Over the past 243 months, CPT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPT.
CPT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4161.72%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.47%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.59%.
The table below shows CPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.07% of graded US stocks.
- CPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.154 -- ranking 119th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, BEN, and PGRE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPT.
The table below shows CPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Camden Property Trust (CPT) Company Bio
Camden Property Trust is engaged in the ownership, management, development, redevelopment, acquisition, and construction of multifamily apartment communities. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Houston, Texas.
CPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPT Latest Social Stream
View Full CPT Social Stream
Latest CPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPT as an investment opportunity.
This Pennsylvania trio bought a $100K abandoned school and transformed it into a 31-unit apartment building — here's how to invest in residential real estate without all the heavy lifting
The name of the game is passive income.
HOUSTON, December 01, 2023--The Board of Trust Managers of Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) (the "Company") declared a fourth quarter cash dividend of $1.00 per share to holders of record as of December 15, 2023 of its Common Shares of Beneficial Interest. The dividend is to be paid on January 17, 2024.
In the realm of real estate investment trusts (REITs), insider transactions are often closely monitored by investors seeking clues about a company's financial health and future prospects.
In this article, we discuss 12 best REIT stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed discussion on the real estate industry, head directly to 5 Best REIT Stocks To Buy Right Now. Global markets are facing a dilemma caused by significantly higher borrowing expenses, which seem likely to remain high, alongside […]
A discussion about how the market of stocks works and why all REITs are not the same.
CPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|