Camden Property Trust (CPT): Price and Financial Metrics
CPT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 94.08, Camden Property Trust P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Camden Property Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Camden Property Trust's share price is greater than that of just 10.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Camden Property Trust are HST, UDR, SUI, STAG, and HR.
- CPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Camden Property Trust's official web site, go to www.camdenliving.com.
CPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.65||52-week high||$121.23|
|Prev. close||$119.49||52-week low||$80.79|
|Day high||$121.23||Avg. volume||701,964|
|50-day MA||$108.56||Dividend yield||2.78%|
|200-day MA||$98.08||Market Cap||12.05B|
Camden Property Trust (CPT) Company Bio
Camden Property Trust is engaged in the ownership, management, development, redevelopment, acquisition, and construction of multifamily apartment communities. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Houston, Texas.
CPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPT Latest Social Stream
View Full CPT Social Stream
Latest CPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Camden Property Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPT as an investment opportunity.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) (the "Company") announced today that it has been ranked 8th on Fortune’s 24th annual 100 Best Companies to Work For list. The full list and related stories will appear in the April/May issue of Fortune and can be accessed online now at https://fortune.com/best-companies/.
There's an old saying in real estate that the three most important things are "location, location, location." Right now, one of the best locations in the country is the Sun Belt region. The area covers 13 states across the southern portion of the U.S., which boast above-average employment and population growth, driven by better business climates, weather, and affordability compared to the rest of the country.
Here are four tales of what these inspiring, instructive companies accomplished in a year unlike any other.
Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) (the "Company") announced today that its first quarter 2021 earnings will be released after the market closes on Thursday, April 29, 2021. Management will host a conference call on the following day, Friday, April 30, 2021 at 10:00 AM Central Time.
CPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPTWant to see what other sources are saying about Camden Property Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!