Camden Property Trust (CPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPT POWR Grades
- CPT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.86% of US stocks.
- CPT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CPT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
CPT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.53, CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST has a higher such ratio than 87.75% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST is reporting a growth rate of 325.53%; that's higher than 94.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEAK, HST, CUZ, CUBE, and AIRC.
- Visit CPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.camdenliving.com.
CPT Valuation Summary
- CPT's price/sales ratio is 9.1; this is 658.33% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CPT's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPT.
CPT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -72.41%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 215.52%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 57.52%.
The table below shows CPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.07% of graded US stocks.
- CPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.154 -- ranking 119th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, BEN, and PGRE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPT.
The table below shows CPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.98||52-week high||$175.69|
|Prev. close||$119.85||52-week low||$107.90|
|Day high||$122.04||Avg. volume||847,711|
|50-day MA||$115.14||Dividend yield||3.14%|
|200-day MA||$129.19||Market Cap||12.99B|
Camden Property Trust (CPT) Company Bio
Camden Property Trust is engaged in the ownership, management, development, redevelopment, acquisition, and construction of multifamily apartment communities. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPT Latest Social Stream
View Full CPT Social Stream
Latest CPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPT as an investment opportunity.
As real estate investment trusts (REITs) were underperforming in 2022, analysts in the major brokerages and banks were busy slashing target prices and downgrading many of the REITs, citing threats from inflation, higher interest rates, increasing risk of defaults, increasing occupancy and higher costs. But 2023 seems to be ushering in a new, more friendly stance by analysts, and there have been many more upgrades in ratings and price targets since the beginning of the month. Analysts are startin
HOUSTON, January 24, 2023--Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) (the "Company") announced today the income tax characteristics of its 2022 distributions paid to shareholders as they will be reported on Form 1099-DIV. The Company is releasing information at this time to aid banks, brokerage firms, and institutional investors that are required to issue Forms 1099 to their account holders. The final classifications of the distributions for 2022 are as follows:
RealPage and defendants such as Avalon Bay, Camden Property Trust face a class-action lawsuit for allegedly colluding on rent and inventory
The average real estate investment trust (REIT) shed a quarter of its value as rising interest rates weighed on valuations. One sector in particular that stands out is residential REITs focused on the fast-growing Sun Belt region, led by Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT), MAA (NYSE: MAA), and Independence Realty Trust (NYSE: IRT).
The red-hot housing market of 2021 and 2022 is officially over. Weakening demand continues as interest rates and inflation weigh on consumers. The slowing market has investors concerned over the future of popular residential real estate investment trusts (REITs) like MAA (NYSE: MAA), Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT), and Invitation Homes (NYSE: INVH).
CPT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|