Camden Property Trust (CPT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CPT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.48% -- which is higher than about only 1.22% stocks we're looking at.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CPT has less fluctuation in its price than 94.86% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CPT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LLY, VEON, POR, TEF and TEO.
CPT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CPT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 4.95% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CPT, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Camden Property Trust offers a higher dividend yield than 27.07% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Camden Property Trust than it is for 69.61% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Camden Property Trust has an equity discount rate lower than 77.9% of them.
CPT Dividend Chart
CPT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|