Camden Property Trust (CPT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CPT has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 82.05% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CPT reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 15.99% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- CPT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.17% -- which is higher than about only 7.05% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CPT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LAD, NVO, MED, MRTN and CLWT.
CPT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CPT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 1.04% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CPT, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, CPT provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 29.14% such stocks.
- Camden Property Trust's dividend growth rate is higher than 30.13% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Camden Property Trust has an equity discount rate lower than 73.14% of them.
CPT Dividend Chart
CPT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|