Camden Property Trust (CPT) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Camden Property Trust think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CPT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- CPT has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- CPT has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 92.38% of Trading stocks.
- The average analyst price target of CPT is higher than 90.65% of Real Estate stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of CPT is lower than 73.85% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- CPT has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 31.1% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of CPT is higher than 65.16% of Trading stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of CPT is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is CPT a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!