CRH PLC ADR (CRH): Price and Financial Metrics
CRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.75||52-week high||$63.55|
|Prev. close||$62.52||52-week low||$38.45|
|Day high||$63.55||Avg. volume||2,220,217|
|50-day MA||$57.20||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$53.59||Market Cap||44.87B|
CRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CRH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- CRH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CRH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 63.51% of US stocks).
CRH Stock Summary
- CRH has a higher market value than 95.07% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $45,023,120,633.
- Of note is the ratio of CRH PUBLIC LTD CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CRH has reported earnings growth of 69.96%, putting it ahead of 85.77% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CRH PUBLIC LTD CO are DHI, GWW, HSY, TT, and PAYX.
- CRH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CRH PUBLIC LTD CO's official web site, go to www.crh.com.
CRH Valuation Summary
- CRH's price/earnings ratio is 15.4; this is 1.32% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- CRH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRH.
CRH Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.86%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 366.69%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8.49%.
The table below shows CRH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.37% of graded US stocks.
- CRH's asset turnover comes in at 0.637 -- ranking 47th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- B, KOP, and SNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRH.
The table below shows CRH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRH PLC ADR (CRH) Company Bio
CRH plc is an international group of diversified building materials businesses whose headquarters is in Dublin, Ireland. It manufactures and supplies a wide range of products for the construction industry. The group was formed through a 1970 merger of two leading Irish public companies, Cement Limited (established in 1936) and Roadstone Limited (1949). CRH's primary listings are on the London Stock Exchange (where it is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index) and on Euronext Dublin (where it is a constituent of the ISEQ 20). (Source:Wikipedia)
CRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRH Latest Social Stream
View Full CRH Social Stream
Latest CRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRH PUBLIC LTD CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRH as an investment opportunity.
CRH plc (NYSE:CRH) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 21, 2023 Operator: Good day. My name is [Mandeep], and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I’d like to welcome everyone to the CRH Earnings Update Conference Call [Operator Instructions]. I will now hand the call over to Albert Manifold, CRH Chief […]
DUBLIN, Ireland, Nov. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CRH plc, the leading provider of building materials solutions, is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement to divest its lime operations in Europe (the "Business") to SigmaRoc plc for a total consideration of c.$1.1 billion. The transaction is subject to customary conditions and regulatory approvals. The Business comprises 16 operating locations with leading market positions across Ireland, the UK, Germany, Czech Republic and Poland.
DUBLIN, IRELAND / ACCESSWIRE / November 22, 2023 / CRH plc, the leading provider of building materials solutions, is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement to divest its lime operations in Europe (the "Business") to SigmaRoc plc for ...
Value Creation and Public Markets Opportunities: Hear from Cruiser Capital’s Keith Rosenbloom, Live From the 3rd Palm Beach CorpGov Forum
CorpGov hosted a fireside chat with Keith Rosenbloom, Founder and Managing Partner of Cruiser Capital, live at the 3rd Annual Palm Beach CorpGov Forum in West Palm Beach, Florida. The in-person interview was joined by CorpGov Editor-in-Chief John Jannarone and they discussed a range of topics including the importance for companies to act in the best interests […] The post Value Creation and Public Markets Opportunities: Hear from Cruiser Capital’s Keith Rosenbloom, Live From the 3rd Palm Beach C
CRH said it would purchase cement and ready-mixed concrete assets in Texas from Martin Marietta Materials and lifted its earnings guidance for the full year after sales rose in the third quarter.
CRH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|