CRH PLC ADR (CRH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRH POWR Grades
- CRH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CRH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 71st percentile.
CRH Stock Summary
- CRH has a market capitalization of $36,601,355,181 -- more than approximately 93.25% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CRH PUBLIC LTD CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.89%, CRH PUBLIC LTD CO's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.91% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLTR, TT, BF.B, GWW, and DHI.
- Visit CRH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crh.com.
CRH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CRH's price/sales ratio is 40% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- CRH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRH.
CRH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -10.41%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8.49%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 9.17%.
The table below shows CRH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.37% of graded US stocks.
- CRH's asset turnover comes in at 0.637 -- ranking 47th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- B, KOP, and SNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRH.
The table below shows CRH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.94||52-week high||$52.37|
|Prev. close||$47.28||52-week low||$31.22|
|Day high||$47.19||Avg. volume||563,388|
|50-day MA||$42.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.41||Market Cap||34.96B|
CRH PLC ADR (CRH) Company Bio
CRH plc is an international group of diversified building materials businesses whose headquarters is in Dublin, Ireland. It manufactures and supplies a wide range of products for the construction industry. The group was formed through a 1970 merger of two leading Irish public companies, Cement Limited (established in 1936) and Roadstone Limited (1949). CRH's primary listings are on the London Stock Exchange (where it is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index) and on Euronext Dublin (where it is a constituent of the ISEQ 20). (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRH Latest Social Stream
View Full CRH Social Stream
Latest CRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRH PUBLIC LTD CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRH as an investment opportunity.
L1 Capital, an investment management firm, released its “L1 Capital International Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter, a copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the L1 Capital International Fund returned 1.7% compared to its benchmark which had a 4.4% return for the same period. Spare some time to check the […]
Orion (OESX) announces preliminary fiscal Q3 results and revises fiscal 2023 view.
CRH, Eagle Materials, Dycom Industries and Tecnoglass are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
The recent pickup in construction activity should help products stocks like CRH plc (CRH), Eagle Materials Inc. (EXP), Dycom Industries, Inc. (DY) and Tecnoglass Inc. (TGLS) benefit in the near term.
Every investor in CRH plc ( LON:CRH ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. With 51% stake...
CRH Price Returns