CRH PLC ADR (CRH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRH POWR Grades
- CRH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CRH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 36.64% of US stocks).
CRH Stock Summary
- Crh Public Ltd Co's market capitalization of $37,673,749,214 is ahead of 92.49% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Crh Public Ltd Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Crh Public Ltd Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crh Public Ltd Co are BF.B, AFL, VFC, FAST, and TT.
- Visit CRH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crh.com.
CRH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CRH's price/sales ratio is 12.5% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CRH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.8.
- CRH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRH.
CRH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 88.19%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 67.61%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 40.7%.
The table below shows CRH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.2% of graded US stocks.
- CRH's asset turnover comes in at 0.637 -- ranking 47th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- KOP, CSTE, and SNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRH.
The table below shows CRH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.38||52-week high||$53.99|
|Prev. close||$48.20||52-week low||$33.57|
|Day high||$47.79||Avg. volume||460,225|
|50-day MA||$49.99||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$48.54||Market Cap||36.80B|
CRH PLC ADR (CRH) Company Bio
CRH Plc manufactures and distributes building materials and products for the construction industry. It operates business through the following segments: Europe Heavyside, Lightside, and Distribution; Americas Materials and Products and Asia. The Europe Heavyside and Americas Materials segments produce and sell primary materials, including cement, aggregates, ready mixed concrete, asphalt, agricultural and chemical lime. The Europe Lightside segment is involved in the production and sale of architectural, structural concrete products, clay products, insulation products, fabricated & tempered glass products, construction accessories and the provision of inter related products and services to the construction sector. The Europe Distribution segment includes the businesses of builder's merchandising activities. The Americas Products segment manufactures and supplies construction products. The Asia segment is comprised of cement operations in Philippines, Northeast China and Southern India. The company was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Rathfarnham, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRH Latest Social Stream
View Full CRH Social Stream
Latest CRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crh Public Ltd Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRH as an investment opportunity.
Oldcastle Infrastructure Enhances Solutions Offering with National Pipe & Plastics, Inc. Acquisition
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, A CRH Company, announced today that it has acquired National Pipe & Plastics, Inc. ("National"). National provides PVC pipe based end-to-end solutions serving the potable water, wastewater, electrical conduit, and drainage markets from two East Coast locations. The company is headquartered in Endicott, New York, with manufacturing locations in Endicott and Greensboro, North Carolina. National has served the PVC pipe market for over 50 years, establishing a strong reput
DUBLIN, IRELAND / ACCESSWIRE / September 30, 2021 / CRH plc, (LSE:CRH)(ISE:CRG)(NYSE:CRH) the leading building materials business in the world, is pleased to announce that it has completed the latest phase of its share buyback programme, returning a further $0.3 billion of cash to shareholders.
CRH earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
CRH (CRH) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
DUBLIN, IRELAND / ACCESSWIRE / August 26, 2021 / * Positive first-half performance; sales 15% ahead of prior year * EBITDA 25% ahead; continued margin expansion in all Divisions * Record cash generationsupporting further delivery of shareholder value * $1.1bn growth investments year-to-date; strong pipeline of opportunities * Increasing cash returns; interim dividend +4.
CRH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|