CRH PLC American Depositary Shares (CRH): Price and Financial Metrics
CRH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $35,743,923,109, Crh Public Ltd Co has a greater market value than 93.12% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Crh Public Ltd Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Crh Public Ltd Co is reporting a growth rate of 104.23%; that's higher than 88.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crh Public Ltd Co are BF.B, WIT, AFL, WBA, and DG.
- CRH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crh Public Ltd Co's official web site, go to www.crh.com.
CRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.70||52-week high||$47.93|
|Prev. close||$44.52||52-week low||$17.73|
|Day high||$45.52||Avg. volume||462,200|
|50-day MA||$43.78||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$38.81||Market Cap||35.04B|
CRH PLC American Depositary Shares (CRH) Company Bio
CRH plc. manufactures and distributes building materials. The company operates through six segments: Europe Heavyside, Europe Lightside, Europe Distribution, Americas Materials, Americas Products, and Americas Distribution. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
CRH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CRH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Crh Public Ltd Co ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 20.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Crh Public Ltd Co, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 8.01 -- which is good for besting 69.48% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- Crh Public Ltd Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 11.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRH Latest Social Stream
View Full CRH Social Stream
Latest CRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crh Public Ltd Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRH as an investment opportunity.
Morgan Stanley strategists make a bullish call on the impact to the building materials space should an infrastructure deal get passed.
CRH Smw Finance DAC -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of CRH Smw Finance DAC
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of CRH Smw Finance DAC and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 26 January 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. This publication does not announce a credit rating action and is not an indication of whether or not a credit rating action is likely in the near future.
Is CRH plc (CRH ) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
In this article we are going to list the 15 largest cement companies in the world. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 largest cement companies in the world. The cement industry is one of the most important industries in the world, not just due to its own output, which alone makes it […]
This document contains inside informationRetirement of Group Finance DirectorDUBLIN, IRELAND / ACCESSWIRE / September 30, 2020 / CRH today announces that Senan Murphy intends to retire from his position as Group Finance Director during the course of 2021.
CRH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CRHWant to do more research on Crh Public Ltd Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!