CRH PLC ADR (CRH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CRH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.25% of US stocks.
- CRH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CRH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 33.56% of US stocks).
CRH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $33,148,689,273, Crh Public Ltd Co has a greater market value than 91.64% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Crh Public Ltd Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.63%, Crh Public Ltd Co's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.59% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crh Public Ltd Co are GWW, AJG, AMP, FITB, and TSCO.
- Visit CRH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crh.com.
CRH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CRH's price/sales ratio is 12.5% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CRH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.8.
- CRH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRH.
CRH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 387.4%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 0.36%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 67.77%.
The table below shows CRH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.37% of graded US stocks.
- CRH's asset turnover comes in at 0.637 -- ranking 47th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- B, KOP, and SNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRH.
The table below shows CRH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.87||52-week high||$54.54|
|Prev. close||$41.25||52-week low||$37.47|
|Day high||$41.87||Avg. volume||688,052|
|50-day MA||$40.33||Dividend yield||4.56%|
|200-day MA||$47.20||Market Cap||32.12B|
CRH PLC ADR (CRH) Company Bio
CRH Plc manufactures and distributes building materials and products for the construction industry. It operates business through the following segments: Europe Heavyside, Lightside, and Distribution; Americas Materials and Products and Asia. The Europe Heavyside and Americas Materials segments produce and sell primary materials, including cement, aggregates, ready mixed concrete, asphalt, agricultural and chemical lime. The Europe Lightside segment is involved in the production and sale of architectural, structural concrete products, clay products, insulation products, fabricated & tempered glass products, construction accessories and the provision of inter related products and services to the construction sector. The Europe Distribution segment includes the businesses of builder's merchandising activities. The Americas Products segment manufactures and supplies construction products. The Asia segment is comprised of cement operations in Philippines, Northeast China and Southern India. The company was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Rathfarnham, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRH Latest Social Stream
View Full CRH Social Stream
Latest CRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crh Public Ltd Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRH as an investment opportunity.
Every so often you find a company that is fundamentally solid but is trading at a level that doesn't quite make sense. One such firm that I have written about previously is a company called Martin Marietta Materials (MLM). Despite seeing the company's share price drop recently and despite solid...
L1 Capital, an investment management firm, published its ‘L1 Capital International Fund’ fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly net return of 6.2 % was recorded by the fund for the fourth quarter of 2021, underperforming its benchmark by -0.9%. The benchmark meanwhile had a 7.1% […]
Investment company Cidel Asset Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Sony Group Corp, Stagwell Inc, Emerson Electric Co, Tricon Residential Inc, Pembina Pipeline Corp, sells Rogers Communications Inc, Barrick Gold Corp, Medtronic PLC, Visa Inc, Exxon Mobil Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cidel Asset Management Inc.
Upbeat housing demand and federal infrastructure spending are likely to benefit the Zacks Building Products - Concrete & Aggregates industry. Let's see whether MLM or VMC is a better buy at the moment.
Arden Hills, MN, based Investment company Gradient Investments LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Industrials ETF, SPDR EURO Stoxx 50 ETF, ProShares Russell 2000 Div Growers ETF, SPDR Portfolio Intermediate Term Treasury ETF, UnitedHealth Group Inc, sells Innovator U.S.
CRH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|