CRH PLC American Depositary Shares (CRH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CRH has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 90.11% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, CRH generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 91.87% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CRH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CNSL, DOC, SPTN, PNW and CHCT.
CRH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CRH, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 52.91% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Crh Public Ltd Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Crh Public Ltd Co produces a dividend yield 0.82% -- which falls in the bottom 12.61%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, CRH's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 29.4% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 28.35% of companies in the same revenue class.
CRH Dividend Chart
CRH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|