Salesforce.com Inc (CRM): Price and Financial Metrics
CRM Stock Summary
- CRM has a market capitalization of $160,600,220,000 -- more than approximately 99.05% of US stocks.
- CRM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 9,084.38 -- higher than 99.4% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 218.21, Salesforcecom Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.24% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Salesforcecom Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ABT, MDT, ADBE, SAP, and NVO.
- To check out Salesforcecom Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001108524.
CRM Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$182.11||52-week high||$186.44|
|Prev. close||$183.98||52-week low||$137.87|
|Day high||$186.13||Avg. volume||5,397,175|
|50-day MA||$167.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$156.90||Market Cap||161.53B|
Salesforce.com Inc (CRM) Company Bio
Salesforce.com provides enterprise cloud computing solutions, with a focus on customer relationship management to various businesses and industries worldwide. The Company offers six core cloud services that include sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing automation, community management, analytics and a cloud platform for building custom applications. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Francisco, California.