Salesforce.com Inc (CRM): Price and Financial Metrics
CRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$251.02||52-week high||$263.43|
|Prev. close||$250.66||52-week low||$126.34|
|Day high||$251.67||Avg. volume||6,541,162|
|50-day MA||$213.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$206.79||Market Cap||242.99B|
CRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.88% of US stocks.
- CRM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CRM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 36.52% of US stocks).
CRM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $251,680,000,000, SALESFORCE INC has a greater market value than 99.29% of US stocks.
- CRM's current price/earnings ratio is 97.1, which is higher than 93.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SALESFORCE INC is reporting a growth rate of 676.28%; that's higher than 98.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SALESFORCE INC are SHEL, ADBE, ABBV, ABT, and TMO.
- To check out SALESFORCE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001108524.
CRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CRM's EV/EBIT ratio is 366.02% higher, now standing at 96.7.
- CRM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 319.8 over the prior 237 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRM.
CRM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -0.16%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -77.42%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -226.84%.
The table below shows CRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.55% of graded US stocks.
- CRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.338 -- ranking 412th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SCWX, CRL, and ACN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRM.
The table below shows CRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Salesforce.com Inc (CRM) Company Bio
Salesforce.com Inc is a software-as-a-service company that provides enterprise cloud computing solutions, offering social and mobile cloud apps and platform services, as well as professional services to facilitate the adoption of its solutions. Salesforce was founded in San Francisco in 1999, becoming the first company to develop customer relationship management software (CRM) hosted on the internet cloud. The company’s Customer 360 software-as-a-service (SaaS) allows businesses to integrate their sales, marketing, ecommerce, service, and IT departments under one platform. With offices on every major continent, Salesforce employs over 50,000 people worldwide. Marc Benioff, one of the original founders, has served as Chief Executive Officer since the company’s inception.
CRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRM Latest Social Stream
View Full CRM Social Stream
Latest CRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SALESFORCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRM as an investment opportunity.
Rising corporate spending on digital transformation projects has boosted CRM stock. With the Slack deal closed, merger synergies will be key.
Software growth stocks outperformed in the first half of 2023. But will the artificial intelligence-driven rally be sustainable for software stocks?
Share prices of Salesforce (NYSE: CRM) surged by 9% during after-hours trading on Wednesday after the cloud-based software giant posted its latest earnings report. For its fiscal 2024 third quarter, which ended on Oct.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Meta Platforms, JPMorgan Chase, Salesforce, Medtronic and PNC Financial
Meta Platforms, JPMorgan Chase, Salesforce, Medtronic and PNC Financial are included in this Analyst Blog.
These three tech titans are leading the charge in transforming the digital landscape. Check out how they are writing history as we speak.
CRM Price Returns