Salesforce.com Inc (CRM): Price and Financial Metrics
CRM Stock Summary
- Salesforcecom Inc's market capitalization of $138,215,200,000 is ahead of 98.89% of US-listed equities.
- CRM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 806.09 -- higher than 94.33% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CRM's current price/earnings ratio is 145.49, which is higher than 96.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Salesforcecom Inc are ABT, MDT, IBM, UTX, and ADBE.
- To check out Salesforcecom Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001108524.
CRM Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.40||52-week high||$167.56|
|Prev. close||$157.48||52-week low||$120.16|
|Day high||$157.67||Avg. volume||5,735,228|
|50-day MA||$155.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$155.20||Market Cap||138.73B|
Salesforce.com Inc (CRM) Company Bio
Salesforce.com provides enterprise cloud computing solutions, with a focus on customer relationship management to various businesses and industries worldwide. The Company offers six core cloud services that include sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing automation, community management, analytics and a cloud platform for building custom applications. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Francisco, California.