Salesforce.com Inc (CRM): Price and Financial Metrics
CRM Stock Summary
- Salesforcecom Inc's market capitalization of $160,600,220,000 is ahead of 99.05% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 9,084.38, Salesforcecom Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.4% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 218.21, Salesforcecom Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.24% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Salesforcecom Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ABT, MDT, ADBE, SAP, and NVO.
- To check out Salesforcecom Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001108524.
CRM Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$172.15||52-week high||$195.72|
|Prev. close||$178.87||52-week low||$137.87|
|Day high||$178.33||Avg. volume||5,387,969|
|50-day MA||$178.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$159.86||Market Cap||152.70B|
Salesforce.com Inc (CRM) Company Bio
Salesforce.com provides enterprise cloud computing solutions, with a focus on customer relationship management to various businesses and industries worldwide. The Company offers six core cloud services that include sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing automation, community management, analytics and a cloud platform for building custom applications. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Francisco, California.
CRM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CRM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Salesforcecom Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Salesforcecom Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 91.76% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 13% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- CRM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.44% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|