Salesforce.com Inc (CRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CRM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.48% of US stocks).
CRM Stock Summary
- CRM has a market capitalization of $143,120,800,000 -- more than approximately 98.98% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 267.02, SALESFORCE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, CRM has reported earnings growth of -91.82%, putting it ahead of just 16.49% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADBE, CSCO, RTX, ABT, and IBM.
- To check out SALESFORCE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001108524.
CRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CRM's price/earnings ratio is 1276.29% higher, now standing at 267.
- Over the past 222 months, CRM's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRM.
CRM Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -77.42%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.51%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 113.77%.
The table below shows CRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.55% of graded US stocks.
- CRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.338 -- ranking 412th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SCWX, CRL, and ACN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRM.
The table below shows CRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$153.72||52-week high||$311.75|
|Prev. close||$155.73||52-week low||$143.75|
|Day high||$154.76||Avg. volume||7,272,187|
|50-day MA||$167.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$189.45||Market Cap||153.72B|
Salesforce.com Inc (CRM) Company Bio
Salesforce.com Inc is a software-as-a-service company that provides enterprise cloud computing solutions, offering social and mobile cloud apps and platform services, as well as professional services to facilitate the adoption of its solutions. Salesforce was founded in San Francisco in 1999, becoming the first company to develop customer relationship management software (CRM) hosted on the internet cloud. The company’s Customer 360 software-as-a-service (SaaS) allows businesses to integrate their sales, marketing, ecommerce, service, and IT departments under one platform. With offices on every major continent, Salesforce employs over 50,000 people worldwide. Marc Benioff, one of the original founders, has served as Chief Executive Officer since the company’s inception.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRM Latest Social Stream
View Full CRM Social Stream
Latest CRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SALESFORCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRM as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Salesforce, Inc. ( NYSE:CRM ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
Rising corporate spending on digital transformation projects has boosted CRM stock. With the Slack deal closed, merger synergies will be key.
Software growth stocks are still looking for a catalyst as the sector lags the S&P 500. Guidance for 2023 will be key for software stocks.
Indications from the company's often-overlooked annual Dreamforce event reaffirm that it's still a growing business.
The search for hypergrowth tech stocks to buy may be slowing, but these companies certainly look attractive in this current environment.
CRM Price Returns