Salesforce.com Inc (CRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CRM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.91% of US stocks).
CRM Stock Summary
- CRM has a market capitalization of $225,906,960,000 -- more than approximately 99.19% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Salesforcecom Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,050.55%; that's higher than 97.96% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CRM is more volatile than merely 6.57% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACN, CSCO, NFLX, INTC, and ABT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CRM's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001108524.
CRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CRM's price/sales ratio is 84.91% higher, now standing at 9.8.
- Over the past 208 months, CRM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 346.7.
- Over the past 208 months, CRM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 436.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRM.
CRM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 22.63%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 42.05%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 157.7%.
The table below shows CRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$241.93||52-week high||$284.50|
|Prev. close||$244.04||52-week low||$190.67|
|Day high||$244.24||Avg. volume||6,545,224|
|50-day MA||$240.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$232.33||Market Cap||224.03B|
Salesforce.com Inc (CRM) Company Bio
Salesforce.com Inc is a software-as-a-service company that provides enterprise cloud computing solutions, offering social and mobile cloud apps and platform services, as well as professional services to facilitate the adoption of its solutions. Salesforce was founded in San Francisco in 1999, becoming the first company to develop customer relationship management software (CRM) hosted on the internet cloud. The company’s Customer 360 software-as-a-service (SaaS) allows businesses to integrate their sales, marketing, ecommerce, service, and IT departments under one platform. With offices on every major continent, Salesforce employs over 50,000 people worldwide. Marc Benioff, one of the original founders, has served as Chief Executive Officer since the company’s inception.
CRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRM Latest Social Stream
View Full CRM Social Stream
Latest CRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Salesforcecom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRM as an investment opportunity.
Analysts' reports can be an easy way to gauge market sentiment, particularly if you are confused regarding which stocks to buy.
Many tech companies regularly update their growth forecasts for the current quarter and full fiscal year. Let's take a look at three of these bold companies -- Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV), and PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) -- and see why have such rosy expectations for the future. Last December, Salesforce -- the world's largest cloud-based CRM (customer relationship management) service provider -- told investors that it would generate more than $50 billion in annual revenue by fiscal 2026.
Investment Thesis Zoom (ZM) provides a market-leading unified-communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) platform to enterprises of all sizes across all industries. The coronavirus pandemic created a perfect storm for Zoom as enterprises, educational institutions, and consumers flocked to its platform to stay connected during lockdowns. Riding the work-from-home wave, Zoom grew revenues at...
New Study Finds More Than 70% of Automation Initiatives are Held Back by Security Concerns and Data Silos
MuleSoft, provider of the world's #1 integration and API platform, today reported that 70% of automation initiatives are being hindered by security concerns and data silos, as organizations increasingly look to automation to improve efficiency and productivity. However, MuleSoft's IT and Business Alignment Barometer also revealed opportunities for companies to overcome these challenges and enable faster innovation across their organizations. IT and business teams working closely together can shr
Trading volumes indicate that traders have been buying calls and selling puts in anticipation of a positive earnings report.
CRM Price Returns