Salesforcecom Inc (CRM) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Salesforcecom Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CRM Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CRM as an investment opportunity.
- CRM has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 99.7% of all US stocks.
- CRM has a greater average analyst price target than 96.56% of all US stocks.
- Salesforcecom Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 90.38% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of CRM is lower than 11.8% of Business Services stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of CRM is greater than 13.46% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- Salesforcecom Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than 34.87% of all US stocks.
- CRM has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for CRM? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.