CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP): Price and Financial Metrics
CRSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.55||52-week high||$76.19|
|Prev. close||$69.09||52-week low||$37.55|
|Day high||$69.55||Avg. volume||1,339,268|
|50-day MA||$50.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.30||Market Cap||5.52B|
CRSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRSP POWR Grades
- CRSP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRSP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CRSP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CRSP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CRSP's price/sales ratio is 24.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.47% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRSP's revenue has grown 1,106.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.2% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RVMD, XBIT, CKPT, RLAY, and NRIX.
- CRSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG's official web site, go to www.crisprtx.com.
CRSP Valuation Summary
- CRSP's price/earnings ratio is -9.7; this is 139.92% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CRSP's price/sales ratio has moved down 345.2 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRSP.
CRSP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 179.43%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 187.22%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 180.78%.
The table below shows CRSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.06% of graded US stocks.
- CRSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.441 -- ranking 101st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CDTX, NVS, and SEEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRSP.
The table below shows CRSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Company Bio
CRISPR Therapeutics AG focuses on the development of transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases using its proprietary CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing platform. The company is based in Basel, Switzerland.
CRSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRSP Latest Social Stream
View Full CRSP Social Stream
Latest CRSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRSP as an investment opportunity.
New drug approvals and pipeline progress are likely to help maintain momentum for the Zacks Biomedical and Genetics industry. A strong portfolio and solid pipeline progress position GILD, CRSP, ACAD, DVAX and LGND well amid volatility.
A striking analogy can be drawn between the development of monoclonal antibodies and the emergence of CRISPR-based gene editing. Since the first Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval of a monoclonal antibody in 1986, the field has expanded rapidly, and several of the top-selling therapies of all time have originated from this technology. If CRISPR gene editing follows a similar trajectory, early shareholders in companies that develop the groundbreaking tech ought to reap huge rewards in the coming decades.
In my view, these three players, held as part of a diversified portfolio, could be millionaire makers. CRISPR Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CRSP) just reached a huge moment in its story as a company. Along with partner Vertex Pharmaceuticals, it earned the world's first authorization for a gene-editing treatment that uses the "CRISPR technique."
The November rally continues with more names joining in. These five stock have outperformed with gains as high as 85% in November.
Google's Bard has been among the best stock pickers, and thinks these three stocks have quadruple-digit upside potential.
CRSP Price Returns
Continue Researching CRSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CRISPR Therapeutics AG's stock as an investment opportunity:
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch