CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRSP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CRSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 20.32% of US stocks.
- CRSP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CRSP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CRSP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 321.6, CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG has a higher such ratio than 99.01% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG comes in at -98.36%, a number that bests only 0.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG are NTLA, PTGX, XBIT, INBX, and CMRX.
- Visit CRSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crisprtx.com.
CRSP Valuation Summary
- CRSP's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.4; this is 192.5% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CRSP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRSP.
CRSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.06% of graded US stocks.
- CRSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.441 -- ranking 101st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CDTX, NVS, and SEEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRSP.
The table below shows CRSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.35||52-week high||$112.39|
|Prev. close||$64.49||52-week low||$42.51|
|Day high||$68.06||Avg. volume||1,603,414|
|50-day MA||$71.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.62||Market Cap||5.10B|
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Company Bio
CRISPR Therapeutics AG focuses on the development of transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases using its proprietary CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing platform. The company is based in Basel, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRSP Latest Social Stream
View Full CRSP Social Stream
Latest CRSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRSP as an investment opportunity.
ZUG, Switzerland and BOSTON, Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CRISPR Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CRSP), a biopharmaceutical company focused on creating transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases, today announced that members of its senior management team are scheduled to participate in the BMO Biopharma Spotlight Series: Gene Editing and Therapy on Thursday, October 6, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. ET. A live webcast of the events will be available on the "Events & Presentations" page in the Inve
Vertex (VRTX) and partner CRISPR intend to start a rolling BLA submission with the FDA for their gene therapy in thalassemia and sickle cell disease indications by November 2022.
MaxCyte Inc (NASDAQ: MXCT) has signed a strategic platform license with Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (NASDAQ: VRTX). Under the terms of the agreement, Vertex obtains non-exclusive clinical and commercial rights to use MaxCyte's Flow Electroporation technology and ExPERT platform in developing its CRISPR/Cas9-based gene-edited therapy (exa-cel, formerly known as CTX001). MaxCyte is entitled to receive platform licensing fees and program-related revenue. Exa-cel is an investigational ex viv
The stock market strengthened in the first 30 minutes of trading. Biotechs rallied on news of positive trials.
CRISPR Therapeutics Announces FDA Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) Designation Granted to CTX130™ for the Treatment of Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphomas (CTCL)
ZUG, Switzerland and BOSTON, Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CRISPR Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CRSP), a biopharmaceutical company focused on creating transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) designation to CTX130™, the Company’s wholly-owned allogeneic CAR T cell therapy targeting CD70, for the treatment of Mycosis Fungoides and Sézary Syndrome (MF/SS). “The RMAT
CRSP Price Returns
Continue Researching CRSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CRISPR Therapeutics AG's stock as an investment opportunity:
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch