CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP): Price and Financial Metrics
CRSP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CRISPR Therapeutics AG is higher than 95.23% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- CRSP's price/sales ratio is 8.96; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.99% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CRISPR Therapeutics AG comes in at 9,169.85%, a number that bests 99.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CRISPR Therapeutics AG are RGLS, STML, CLSD, ARNA, and SLGL.
- CRSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CRISPR Therapeutics AG's official web site, go to crisprtx.com.
CRSP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.50||52-week high||$74.00|
|Prev. close||$42.41||52-week low||$32.30|
|Day high||$42.08||Avg. volume||1,074,952|
|50-day MA||$49.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.00||Market Cap||2.34B|
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Company Bio
CRISPR Therapeutics AG focuses on the development of transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases using its proprietary CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing platform. The company is based in Basel, Switzerland.