CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRSP POWR Grades
- CRSP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 31.18% of US stocks.
- CRSP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CRSP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
CRSP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 283.48, CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG has a higher such ratio than 98.63% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG comes in at -98.44%, a number that bests merely 0.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XBIT, PTGX, RNA, NRIX, and NTLA.
- Visit CRSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crisprtx.com.
CRSP Valuation Summary
- CRSP's price/earnings ratio is -5.7; this is 125.79% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 76 months, CRSP's price/sales ratio has gone down 91.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRSP.
CRSP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 179.43%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 187.22%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 180.78%.
The table below shows CRSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.06% of graded US stocks.
- CRSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.441 -- ranking 101st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CDTX, NVS, and SEEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRSP.
The table below shows CRSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.01||52-week high||$86.95|
|Prev. close||$52.33||52-week low||$38.94|
|Day high||$54.80||Avg. volume||1,007,900|
|50-day MA||$49.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.02||Market Cap||4.23B|
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Company Bio
CRISPR Therapeutics AG focuses on the development of transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases using its proprietary CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing platform. The company is based in Basel, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRSP Latest Social Stream
View Full CRSP Social Stream
Latest CRSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRISPR THERAPEUTICS AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRSP as an investment opportunity.
CRISPR stocks are becoming commercially viable leading to substantial returns in 2023 and beyond, as the technology will only improve.
These gene editing stocks are likely to deliver massive gains ahead in the fast-evolving biotech space
Even in a risk-off market, gene editing stocks look attractive.
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) closed the most recent trading day at $51.96, moving +1.25% from the previous trading session.
Last year paved the way for a potential breakthrough this year for both gene-editing biotech companies.
CRSP Price Returns
Continue Researching CRSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CRISPR Therapeutics AG's stock as an investment opportunity:
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch