CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRSP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CRSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.7% of US stocks.
- CRSP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CRSP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
CRSP Stock Summary
- CRSP's price/sales ratio is 8,586.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.79% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CRSP has reported earnings growth of -945.58%, putting it ahead of just 1.83% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CRISPR Therapeutics AG comes in at -99.62%, a number that bests just 0.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CRISPR Therapeutics AG are CYAD, TGTX, VHC, VNRX, and RPTX.
- Visit CRSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crisprtx.com.
CRSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CRSP's EV/EBIT ratio is 186.87% lower, now standing at -24.8.
- Over the past 57 months, CRSP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 14.8.
- CRSP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.1 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRSP.
CRSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.27||52-week high||$220.20|
|Prev. close||$124.77||52-week low||$76.71|
|Day high||$124.64||Avg. volume||1,807,565|
|50-day MA||$127.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$131.39||Market Cap||9.26B|
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Company Bio
CRISPR Therapeutics AG focuses on the development of transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases using its proprietary CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing platform. The company is based in Basel, Switzerland.
CRSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRSP Latest Social Stream
View Full CRSP Social Stream
Latest CRSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRISPR Therapeutics AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRSP as an investment opportunity.
On CRISPR Therapeutics' (CRSP) Q2 earnings call, investors will look forward to the company's advancement with its lead gene-editing candidate CTX001.
Many biotech companies have been formed hoping to be first to market with CRISPR gene-editing therapies. CRISPR Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CRSP) and its development partner Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VRTX) are leading the way with the CTX001 therapy for treating sickle cell disease (SCD) and transfusion-dependent beta thalassemia (TDT). On June 11, CRISPR Therapeutics and Vertex held a joint press conference highlighting CTX001 results, which showed that patients in a 22-person phase 1/2 clinical trial are having a "consistent and sustained response to treatment."
Crispr Therapeutics isn't without risks, but that shouldn't dissuade investors from a CRSP stock collar purchase for core positioning.
Cystic fibrosis is a deadly lung disease that causes patients to fight for every breath. Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VRTX) delivered on that hope with therapies showing remarkable improvements in lung capacity -- changing the lives of and bringing relief to people with the condition. In 2019, Vertex introduced Trikafta, a highly effective triple combination of therapies.
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CRSP Price Returns
Continue Researching CRSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CRISPR Therapeutics AG's stock as an investment opportunity:
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch