CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP): Price and Financial Metrics
CRSP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CRSP is currently 132.16, higher than 97.4% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.49, CRISPR Therapeutics AG has a higher such ratio than 92.4% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CRISPR Therapeutics AG comes in at 501.94%, a number that bests 98.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VYGR, SRRK, JNCE, SPRO, and CANF.
- Visit CRSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to crisprtx.com.
CRSP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.33||52-week high||$74.00|
|Prev. close||$59.63||52-week low||$29.34|
|Day high||$60.28||Avg. volume||1,136,858|
|50-day MA||$62.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.39||Market Cap||3.22B|
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) Company Bio
CRISPR Therapeutics AG focuses on the development of transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases using its proprietary CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing platform. The company is based in Basel, Switzerland.