CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. - (CRWD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRWD POWR Grades
- CRWD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.95% of US stocks.
- CRWD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- CRWD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.05% of US stocks).
CRWD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,201.98, CrowdStrike Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.66% of US stocks.
- CRWD's went public 1.92 years ago, making it older than merely 3.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,639.71%, CrowdStrike Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.73% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CrowdStrike Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ANSS, RNG, WDAY, WORK, and VRTX.
- CRWD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CrowdStrike Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.crowdstrike.com.
CRWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$189.27||52-week high||$251.28|
|Prev. close||$195.10||52-week low||$71.51|
|Day high||$195.50||Avg. volume||3,972,438|
|50-day MA||$198.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$171.75||Market Cap||42.37B|
CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. - (CRWD) Company Bio
CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. It provides cloud-delivered solution for next-generation endpoint protection that offers cloud modules on its Falcon platform through SaaS subscription-based model. The company was founded by George P. Kurtz and Dmitri Alperovitch on November 7, 2011 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA.
CRWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRWD Latest Social Stream
View Full CRWD Social Stream
Latest CRWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CrowdStrike Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRWD as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best work-from-home (WFH) stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Best Work-From-Home (WFH) Stocks to Buy Now. Remote working is no longer a privilege held by a small, highly educated minority in the […]
In today's video, I look at Okta (NASDAQ: OKTA), Crowdstrike (NASDAQ: CRWD), and Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS). Three Reasons to Add Okta to Your Watch List. On May 3, Okta completed an acquisition of Auth0, a leading identity platform for application teams.
As a growth-focused investor, I like to see a company's top line expanding quickly. Of course, it's necessary to look at the big picture, too. But in general, strong revenue growth tends to indicate that a company has a viable product or service and that it's gaining market share.
With PLTR stock struggling, Q1 results take on added importance.
The ransomware attack on Colonial Pipeline Co. highlights an obvious area for growth in the technology sector.
CRWD Price Returns