Crown Crafts, Inc. (CRWS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRWS POWR Grades
- CRWS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- CRWS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- CRWS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
CRWS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $77,886,812, Crown Crafts Inc has a greater market value than only 11.54% of US stocks.
- CRWS's price/sales ratio is 0.98; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 19.08% of US stocks.
- Crown Crafts Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of 80.26% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crown Crafts Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UAMY, ASTC, STN, MTRN, and ISR.
- Visit CRWS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncrafts.com.
CRWS Valuation Summary
- CRWS's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 31.03% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CRWS's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.9 over the prior 215 months.
- CRWS's price/earnings ratio has moved up $10.7 over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRWS.
CRWS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRWS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.74||52-week high||$8.40|
|Prev. close||$7.68||52-week low||$4.57|
|Day high||$7.74||Avg. volume||22,391|
|50-day MA||$7.79||Dividend yield||4.13%|
|200-day MA||$7.18||Market Cap||77.38M|
Crown Crafts, Inc. (CRWS) Company Bio
Crown Crafts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates in the consumer products industry in the United States and internationally. It provides infant, toddler, and juvenile products, including infant and toddler beddings; blankets and swaddle blankets; nursery and toddler accessories; room dÃ©cors; reusable and disposable bibs; burp cloths; hooded bath towels and washcloths; reusable and disposable placemats, and floor mats; disposable toilet seat covers and changing mats; developmental toys; feeding and care goods; and other infant, toddler, and juvenile soft goods. The company sells its products primarily to mass merchants, mid-tier retailers, juvenile specialty stores, value channel stores, grocery and drug stores, restaurants, internet accounts, and wholesale clubs through a network of sales force and independent commissioned sales representatives. Crown Crafts, Inc. was founded in 1957 and is headquartered in Gonzales, Louisiana.
CRWS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CRWS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Crown Crafts Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 11.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Crown Crafts Inc ended up being:
- Crown Crafts Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -528.22. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.36% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Crown Crafts Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 15.77% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRWS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRWS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRWS Social Stream
Latest CRWS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crown Crafts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRWS as an investment opportunity.
GONZALES, La. (AP) _ Crown Crafts Inc. (CRWS) on Wednesday reported fiscal fourth-quarter profit of $238,000. On a per-share basis, the Gonzales, Louisiana-based company said it had net income of 2 cents. Earnings, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, were 16 cents per share. The maker of children''s products posted revenue of $21.8 million in the period. For the year, the company reported profit of $6.1 million, or 60 cents per share. Revenue was reported as $79.2 million. Crown Crafts shares have increased 14% since the beginning of the year. The stock has risen 58% in the last 12 months. _____ This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on CRWS at https://www.zacks.com/ap/CRWS
GONZALES, La., June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (NASDAQ-CM: CRWS) (the Company) today reported results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021, which ended March 28, 2021.
It looks like Crown Crafts, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CRWS ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Typically, the...
Edison, NJ -- ( SBWIRE ) -- 06/02/2021 -- HTF MI introduce new research on Global Mobile Toilets covering micro level of analysis by competitors and key business segments. The Global Mobile Toilets explores comprehensive study on various segments like opportunities, size, development, innovation, sales and overall growth of major players. The research is carried out on primary and secondary statistics sources and it consists both qualitative and quantitative detailing. Some of the MajorKey players profiled in the study are HOSPECO, Allen EDEN, SCS Direct, Hakle, RMC, WALUX, Cleva Mama, Kimberly, LEC, Crown Crafts, Hayashi-paper, CWC, PIGEON, Potty Cover, SANITOR, Princess Paper, Clean Seak & Xiamen ITOILET Click to Get Sample PDF (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.htfma...
GONZALES, La., June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (the Company) (NASDAQ-CM: CRWS) today announced that it intends to release the results of its operations for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2021 before the market opens on Wednesday, June 9, 2021. E. Randall Chestnut, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Olivia W. Elliott, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Craig J. Demarest, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will host a teleconference at 10:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time on that day to discuss the Companys results and answer appropriate questions.
CRWS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|