Crown Crafts, Inc. (CRWS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRWS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CRWS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- CRWS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- CRWS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
CRWS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $71,935,943, Crown Crafts Inc has a greater market value than only 8.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.93%, Crown Crafts Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.47% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CRWS is more volatile than only 1.28% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crown Crafts Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JCS, SCSC, TACO, GBL, and CECE.
- Visit CRWS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncrafts.com.
CRWS Valuation Summary
- CRWS's price/earnings ratio is 9.7; this is 50% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CRWS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 218 months.
- Over the past 218 months, CRWS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRWS.
CRWS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -16.98%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -95.41%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.82%.
The table below shows CRWS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRWS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRWS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.15||52-week high||$8.40|
|Prev. close||$7.12||52-week low||$5.02|
|Day high||$7.16||Avg. volume||21,691|
|50-day MA||$7.39||Dividend yield||4.49%|
|200-day MA||$7.60||Market Cap||71.74M|
Crown Crafts, Inc. (CRWS) Company Bio
Crown Crafts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates in the consumer products industry in the United States and internationally. It provides infant, toddler, and juvenile products, including infant and toddler beddings; blankets and swaddle blankets; nursery and toddler accessories; room dÃ©cors; reusable and disposable bibs; burp cloths; hooded bath towels and washcloths; reusable and disposable placemats, and floor mats; disposable toilet seat covers and changing mats; developmental toys; feeding and care goods; and other infant, toddler, and juvenile soft goods. The company sells its products primarily to mass merchants, mid-tier retailers, juvenile specialty stores, value channel stores, grocery and drug stores, restaurants, internet accounts, and wholesale clubs through a network of sales force and independent commissioned sales representatives. Crown Crafts, Inc. was founded in 1957 and is headquartered in Gonzales, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRWS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRWS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRWS Social Stream
Latest CRWS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crown Crafts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRWS as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Crown Crafts, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CRWS ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is...
Crown Crafts, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CRWS ) will pay a dividend of US$0.08 on the 1st of October. This makes the dividend yield...
GONZALES, La., Aug. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (NASDAQ-CM: CRWS) (the Company) today reported results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2022, which ended June 27, 2021.
GONZALES, La., Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (the Company) (NASDAQ-CM: CRWS) today announced that it intends to release the results of its operations for the first quarter of fiscal year 2022 before the market opens on Wednesday, August 11, 2021. E. Randall Chestnut, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Olivia W. Elliott, President and Chief Operating Officer and Craig J. Demarest, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host a teleconference at 1:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time on that day to discuss the Companys results and answer appropriate questions.
Crown Crafts, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CRWS ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
CRWS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|