Crown Crafts, Inc. (CRWS): Price and Financial Metrics
CRWS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.94||52-week high||$6.20|
|Prev. close||$4.96||52-week low||$4.72|
|Day high||$4.96||Avg. volume||13,237|
|50-day MA||$4.96||Dividend yield||6.49%|
|200-day MA||$5.35||Market Cap||50.16M|
CRWS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRWS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CROWN CRAFTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 914.36%, CROWN CRAFTS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.57% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of CROWN CRAFTS INC's share price is greater than that of only 12.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CROWN CRAFTS INC are TREX, EBC, KFRC, UGRO, and NBHC.
- CRWS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CROWN CRAFTS INC's official web site, go to www.crowncrafts.com.
CRWS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CRWS's price/sales ratio is 63.16% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- CRWS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRWS.
CRWS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -30.7%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.24%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -5.42%.
The table below shows CRWS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Crown Crafts, Inc. (CRWS) Company Bio
Crown Crafts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates in the consumer products industry in the United States and internationally. It provides infant, toddler, and juvenile products, including infant and toddler beddings; blankets and swaddle blankets; nursery and toddler accessories; room dÃ©cors; reusable and disposable bibs; burp cloths; hooded bath towels and washcloths; reusable and disposable placemats, and floor mats; disposable toilet seat covers and changing mats; developmental toys; feeding and care goods; and other infant, toddler, and juvenile soft goods. The company sells its products primarily to mass merchants, mid-tier retailers, juvenile specialty stores, value channel stores, grocery and drug stores, restaurants, internet accounts, and wholesale clubs through a network of sales force and independent commissioned sales representatives. Crown Crafts, Inc. was founded in 1957 and is headquartered in Gonzales, Louisiana.
CRWS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRWS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRWS Social Stream
Latest CRWS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CROWN CRAFTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRWS as an investment opportunity.
Crown Crafts, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRWS) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
With its stock down 7.1% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Crown Crafts (NASDAQ:CRWS). But if you pay...
Crown Crafts, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CRWS ) will pay a dividend of $0.08 on the 6th of October. This means the annual payment is...
Potential Crown Crafts, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CRWS ) shareholders may wish to note that the Chairman & Lead Independent...
GONZALES, La., Aug. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (NASDAQ-CM: CRWS) (the “Company”) today announced that Olivia W. Elliott, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Craig J. Demarest, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 14th Annual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on Wednesday, August 23, 2023, at The Gwen, a Luxury Collection Hotel, in Chicago, Illinois. Management is scheduled to present at 10:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time. The presentation will
Key Insights Crown Crafts' estimated fair value is US$5.10 based on Dividend Discount Model Current share price of...
CRWS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|