Crown Crafts, Inc. (CRWS): Price and Financial Metrics
CRWS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Crown Crafts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CRWS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 14.06% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -69.46%, Crown Crafts Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.24% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crown Crafts Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACU, CHMG, EBF, OBCI, and JBSS.
- Visit CRWS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncrafts.com.
CRWS Daily Price Range
CRWS 52-Week Price Range
CRWS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRWS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.40||52-week high||$7.93|
|Prev. close||$6.36||52-week low||$4.01|
|Day high||$6.40||Avg. volume||18,888|
|50-day MA||$6.56||Dividend yield||5%|
|200-day MA||$5.58||Market Cap||65.06M|