Crown Crafts, Inc. (CRWS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CRWS has returned $4,982,000 US dollars, more than just 13.45% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CRWS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GO, SAFT, BAK, GTY and AMRX.
CRWS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CRWS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 92.52%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Crown Crafts Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, CRWS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 92.05% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 92.52%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 95.36% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CRWS has a discount rate lower than 95.36% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for CRWS, approximately 93.12% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CRWS Dividend Chart
CRWS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|