Crown Crafts, Inc. (CRWS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, CRWS has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 6.03%.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CRWS has returned $5,012,000 US dollars -- more than just 15.29% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CRWS's price: REYN, BF.B, HIHO, IDRA and COR.
CRWS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CRWS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 254.01% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Crown Crafts Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Crown Crafts Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 97.53% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Crown Crafts Inc's expected return of 254.01% is higher than 96.3% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CRWS has a discount rate lower than 96.3% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Crown Crafts Inc, its beta is lower than 95.19% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
CRWS Dividend Chart
CRWS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|